Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

My "Thank You" Post *Finished* (Page 12)

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

Okay, now to the great Mother India herself. ShockedROFL She is intelligent, sophisticated, and is truly the central moderator for this forum, although some, including me, are sometimes frightened by her. Confused Yes, this is Preeti! So Preeti I don't know you that well and all that I know of you has came from stalking you WinkROFLROFL I think you probably already know that about me. ROFL But I must say my early experiences with you have been quite horrifying. Cry You probably don't remember this, but I have contributed to your huge dustbin at many points in the past ShockedROFL. When I first joined forums I created a series of unsubstantial topics like comparisons and already posted articles. I still remember when I logged on to check up on things, there would be a lock next to my topic and you wold be the last post and your last word would be "CLOSED". Cry And then my heart would break. Broken Heart ROFLNo offense but I did think you were quite mean at first Shocked. BUT, that was before I read the rules, and after I read them, I understood why there were all closed Embarrassed. And then I was the good little boy and has good posts. LOL But then you never came and checked up on my behavior and how I improved! AngryROFL No no I know you're busy but puraane dusbin customers ko kabhi kabhi hi hello bolna chahiye ROFLROFL Preeti, I think you are an amazing and efficent person. No one could run this forum as smoothly and successfully as you can. Embarrassed I hope we can become closer friends in the future and I hope you keep running this forum with charisma and diligence. Smile

Yours truly
Chotu Big smile

OMG
Itni taareef ...
Itni taareef ... Itni Tareef *gets Emotional* Kabhi kissi ne nahii ki meri. I am actually thinking Should i feel PROUDApprove or should i run behind you with a danda for making me badnaam hereAngry This is the perfect Eg. of "Bakre ko halal karne se pehle achche se khilaya pilaya jata hai" You just did that while u started it and by the time u come to the End you just took a 360degree turnAngryItni Buri hun kya?LOL
But nevertheless .... all that I did was part of My Duty here and nothing personal against anyone. Deffo you guys are bound to get offended by my actions and i shall aplogise for that but trust me all that was done by the Mod Preeti. And i dont keep any grudges against anyone here. But yaar it was seriously Fun to read this
ROFLROFLROFL

And deffo we can be Friends infact I know u through Sid as he told me about youLOL so let me Introduce myself here for YouLOL
Salaam Namastey
I am Preeti
Staying in India, Occupation - Working & my Hobbies are listening to Music. My Fav Actors are Salman Khan, Rajeev Khandelwal, Rati Pandey, Arjun Bijlani and Aamir Khan. Currently am not doing anything but enjoying my Life and Time here with some of my Old Friends

Aur kuch janna hai? tho puch lo
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Okay also have to say ...... My Closest and Best Buddy here is Gagan and all that I am today is due to her SupportEmbarrassed You have no clue how much of my bakwas has she heardLOL

Edited by -Preeti- - 15 January 2011 at 5:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ-Ravjot-

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
awwwww... Thank you soooo much chotu (can i call you that LOL ) for remembering me as sid's friend... ROFL  Cool I am glad that you remember me and thats soo sweet of you that you included me in your post.. Big smile Big smile  We will wait fir your comeback.. Tongue
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
my reply in red.........Cool

Originally posted by MJHT4life

Meri next dost bhi kaafi khaas hai. She is probably the biggest Arjun fan that I know, and that I will talk about later. ..nw u can remove tht "probably" from ur sentence...LOLLOL....as nw i am officially d biggest AB fan......Cool
CoolCoolCool.......n i loveeeeeee to say tht wid immense proud...ApproveApproveApprove.......

She is smart, talented, kind, and sophisticated. .......aww chotu....i loveeeed these barsaat of appreciations on me.......mera dil garden garden ho gaya.....DancingROFL
ROFL.....

Yes, I am talking about nikki028, one of my closest companions here. ...n chotu u r also one of my vry vry gud frnz cum my mst fav bhai out here.....Hug
HugHug.....

I remember the first time we met we didn't instantly become friends. But she was also someone who commented on my "Upset" post where Yamini posted as well. Later, however, I met her when I came across her post about how Arjun accepted her wonderful gift. Looking at it, I was like, she is crazy! ROFL.........ohh so our 2nd meetin ws at Gift thread of mine??i 4gt tht...bt i did remember our 1st meetin in ur thread....tht time ur id ws "sabstarone"....c hw powerful is my memory.....LOLLOLWinkWink....

But I definitely knew right then and there that she was very talented and extraordinary. After that, I added her and then scrapped her with a greeting saying that she was "AB ki dost" LOL. ...yea u were d 1st one to address me n probably d last one....LOLLOLLOL.....to say i am AB ki dost.....n thtsy i replied to u coz i ws really wonderin at tht "apparently new" tag 4me tht time..."AB ki Dost" by u....LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......

That's when our conversation began, where she was the first one to actually know that I was a boy. She was the first one to call me chotu! Embarrassed I know she was very happy that day as I still remember she excitedly wiped off "khushi ke aason" ROFL Aur phir after, we kept talking and chatting. ...omgggg u even remember my melodramatic lines???ShockedShockedShocked.....gosh u hv also such powerful memory...jst like me......CoolROFL.......bt i ws indeed happy tht time to get a 1st n foremost BHAI in mjht forum....n thtsy khushi ke aansoo came tht time....
ROFLROFL.......

When I posted my first project, a MJHT Honoring VM, which I will share with you all later, she was the first to comment and praise it, which I still appreciate today. Embarrassed...chotu i hv alwz appreciated talent...n when it comes to my frnz...i gv xtra support n appreciation vich may help them to do more n more in future....n i really really loved ur pic vm tht time......so u deserved all those....ClapClapClapClap......

After that, she supported me in every step and everything I did in the forum, as I respected her opinion greatly and always will. ..u r my bhai,chotu....so its my haq to be wid u in all ur ventures...Hug
HugHug..........n i am really glad to knw u hv givn me this much importance in ur life.....

I value Nikki as a sister because not only has she always encouraged me, but I credit her for introducing me to the forum and she helped me get involved and gave me a boost....omg chotu nw this is somethin new to me.....ShockedShocked.....i mean hw come i hv role in introducin u to d forum..kindly xplain tht in ur re-reply to me...nw or later.....LOLLOLWinkWink.....

I can say with confidence that without her, I would not be what I am today here. Embarrassed...aww glad to knw this also chotu...luv u....
HugHugHug.........

My Nikki Di is also quite crazy, especially for Arjun. ...quite crazy??/ShockedShocked....u shud hv said epitome crazyyyyyy........ROFL
ROFLROFL.......sheesh man hw cud u underestimate my craziness for AB evn aftr knwin me pretty well????D'ohD'ohD'oh......shame on u.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL.........

So crazy, that when Arjun's new show promo was about to release and she didn't want to miss it, she took of from work! ROFL.........yea yea......jst for him i bunkd office....nt once....nt twice..bt quite a few times......ROFLROFLROFL.....i myself hv lost count n donno wht all crazy things i hv did in d name of ARJUN BIJLANI.....ROFLROFLROFL.....bt i dnt hv ny regret for doin all those...n wil continue to do all those jst for my Bijlani jee......BlushingDay DreamingROFLROFL........

One thing that Nikki loves dearly though, is MJHT, which is why she also won the MARS award...
yes chotu.....i hv nevr evr loved a show lik i hv loved MJHT.....n thtsy i won d biggest MARS as well as Biggest MJHT fan awards......i feely vry happy n proud to bag these titles frm u all....ApproveCool......

We are all special to her, and this shows when she also took off work after being overwhelmed with all the forum awards LOL. ...yea another nth reason to vich i bunkd my office for nth time...
ROFLROFLROFL.........

She is committed to giving MJHT a fantastic reputation. ...chotu...when i love somethin/some1 i love them to bits n wil do all tht things for them for their betterment...i hv alwz loved MJHT rite frm d beginnin....n when i joind IF n i gt to knw i cud also do somethin for d show i love lik nythin,i din hesitate....n thtsy i hv made soo many topics on many things related to MJHT esp related to.....u knw na wht i am talkin nw....LOLLOLWinkWink....

I love pretty much everything about my Nikki Di due to her kindness,sincerity, and dedication to MJHT. ..aww chotu....am glad to knw u think like these abt me.....i am really touched...n i really mean it....**wipin off khushi ke aansoo....
ROFLROFLROFL....**

Its hard to find dislikes in her, although a minor one is sometimes she is unresponsive when she is obsessed with Arjun. ROFL....oouch.....
ROFLROFLROFL.......i dnt do tht deliberately chotu....bas ho jaata hai......lik this time also.....i am late in replyin to u...n uska reason is as usual indirectly related to Arjun....ROFLROFLROFL........

The song I think of when I see her is without doubt "Munni Badnaam Hui" because we have made so many different versions of that ROFLROFL....i thot u wud dedicate Sheila Ki Jawani for me!!!OuchOuchOuchOuch..........chal koi baat nahi.....as i hv already a nickname(given by deepti_mohit)- "AKM aka Arjun Ki Munni".....this song wil suit me...
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..........

I also think of the song "Suno Aisha" from Aisha because when I first met her, a lot of her pictures were of Sonam Kapoor, so maybe she is like her. ROFL...chotu i am nt all like Sonam Kapoor...na hi lookwise aur na hi characterwise...infact i am nt at all lik ny1...main main hoon...meri jaisi koi nahi.....lik me,main hi ek akeli piece hun iss duniya mein.....
ROFLROFLROFLROFL.......

And of course, I think of her two favorite heros, Arjun and Shahrukh when I think of her...and vice versa too na???WinkWinkWink

Nikki Di, I know you already know this, but I love you so much and I hope you are always part of MJHT Forum and a significant part of my life here! HugHug
....i love u too chotu.....am really lucky to hv u as my bhai in my life...n i hope we will be in touch aage bhi....plz make acc in FB so tht future mein also v can stay connected....plzzzz.......nywz luv u loads chotu.....all d best for ur xams n will defo miss u.....HugHugHugHug........n i really wish to c u here in IF on my bday-28th feb....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
----- Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

----- Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

----- Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
chotuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........read this...

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1592095

Go to top