Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nikki028

my reply in red.........😎

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Me blue😎 Though I think it was obvious?🀣My replies in DARK blue. Beat that. 🀣

Originally posted by aashizin

OMG chotu πŸ€— i am short of words yar u made me so senty with this post πŸ€— its meas lot  to us yar , u r full of life and i always find u very nice honest and pure person gosh u won't come till 24 th it will be seriously sad thing for us , i saw u describing ur gratitude and wishes on mjht award thread with full of masti πŸ˜† u said it true after mjht our forum's all members r reason to make us stick here with their wonderful thoughts and posts , and don't worry we will always remain friends like this hon and ya when u will be back u have to start one article 's project abt wonderful friendship of mjht forum members πŸ˜³ 

i just love vm it was wonderful πŸ‘ i can't believe it one show give us wonderful friends on this forum , i will def miss u hon do come back soon πŸ€—Thank you aashizin!! I love you! πŸ€—
You're not allowed to blame me if I murder you 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Tu ruk abhi editing with reply 😑😑 πŸ€£
Originally posted by MJHT4life

Is Chotu trying to make Aish my bahu?😳
😳 Sid is your beta right? In that case, yes 😳😑
Abhi now only you can do something about it...unless you're going to join his team too
Yes he is and I'll take your side in this. Sidoo already found me a bahu. SanayaπŸ˜†
I lovvveeeeee youuu πŸ€— Thank god he already likes San, not me πŸ€£
chottu sorry suddennloy i seem to be sourrounded by work work n work n i am literally feeling soo bad of being late in replying here::(
sorry kiddo but will try my best to unreserve tomorrow