Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Aww chotu πŸ€— ur too cute πŸ€—

I will make you a dessert soon..the choco raspberry one 🀣 but how are you gonna taste it?

Tu itne pyaar se bhejegi toh mein taste kar lunga 😳😳

Par bheju kahaan Chotu?? 🀣

🀣🀣
Zahir hai tu California UPS to nahin karengi na? 🀣
Toh technology ka sahara lehna parega! 🀣
Testimonial zindabad 😎🀣
Take a picture and send it 🀣

🀣
My replies in dark blue Pari

thank u so much chotu for such a wonderful post!! made my day!!❀️   Thank YOU Pari!! 😳😳

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
love uπŸ˜† thats all I can say now...sleepy like anything...cant even keep my eyes open!! 
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Now, time for me to talk about another extremely special person and that is Divya - Divya Di, we have grown closer within the past few weeks. I think we met with my first article [i might me wrong] but I know that we were instantly friends when we met. First, you are totally part of my Spamming crew 😎🀣. But also, you are one of my favorite sisters here because you always check in with how I am doing in life. I always for some reason think of the song 'Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka' when I see you 🀣 Thats because your picture is like a candle and then in the song shes like all crazy over the candle so yeah 🀣Thank you for your wishes for my finals and always giving me so much support and love. I love you Divya Di! πŸ€—
Yours truly
Chotu πŸ˜ƒ

we are pretty close haan... ahaan.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. thnx Chotu for tht awesome honour... and yes, we first met with ur article but our actual interaction started on the nominations thread.. where you nominated me for the Gyaani member of the forum... Actually, you were the first person who nominated me... 

And I love that song you have used for me... its a lovely song... and I can imagine only someone special for that song.. and that someone special is mentioned right below....

And the next time you say Biggest Arjun Fan.. you have to name me also.. otherwise... **stares and giving a devilish laugh**.. samajh gaye naa... hahahahahhaaaa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I gonna come pretty sooner to the place you're living πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. love you too chotu... and All the best.. Mera aashirwad sadah tumhari raksha karega..... Jeeta reh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by .Divya. - 13 years ago
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And not to forget the VM.. Lovely.. Perfect Song... perfect clips.. everything's just PERFECT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ofcourse main fir se AB ke chakkar mein pad gayi.....🀣🀣

btw am confused chotu...tu kabhi mujhe "nikki" bulaata hai toh kabhi "nikki di"....ab toh fix karo vich one????πŸ€”πŸ€£
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

🀣🀣
Zahir hai tu California UPS to nahin karengi na? 🀣
Toh technology ka sahara lehna parega! 🀣
Testimonial zindabad 😎🀣
Take a picture and send it 🀣

🀣

Ok i'll do that for you 🀣 but will a google picture do? 🀣
Originally posted by: nikki028

ofcourse main fir se AB ke chakkar mein pad gayi.....🀣🀣

btw am confused chotu...tu kabhi mujhe "nikki" bulaata hai toh kabhi "nikki di"....ab toh fix karo vich one????πŸ€”πŸ€£

Umm.. well whatever jo bhi ho.. topic mat badal aur sawal ka jawab de🀣
Kabhi respond karegi? Im going to leave tonight wont be back for a while 😭

Ok i'll do that for you 🀣 but will a google picture do? 🀣

Haan haan chalega 🀣