Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
gosh.....who made me shuklaji of d forum......it shud hv been u chotu....kabhi mere posts par grammar ya ab pari ke maths......uff u hv such a brightttttttt future to bcome a sadu teacher.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Pari.....aww baalike......kya bola hai.......truly our gang rocks...D MJHT GANG......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..........v r frnz by heart.....n goupism can nevr come b/w us....
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

ohh me and sid....more than enough no??πŸ€”πŸ€£
but doll is both I guessπŸ€”and I didn't know about uπŸ˜†

yeahh the main thing is...jo jo bhi ho...we all love eachother so much!!!!πŸ€—

Yea Dolly has never disclosed and neither have I. I also like both jodis but because of better chemistry and of course Rati 😳😳😳 I like Mayank and Nupur a little more. But Sajan is also good. 😊
But yes LOVE is the bond! 😳
Originally posted by: nikki028

gosh.....who made me shuklaji of d forum......it shud hv been u chotu....kabhi mere posts par grammar ya ab pari ke maths......uff u hv such a brightttttttt future to bcome a sadu teacher.....🀣

@Pari.....aww baalike......kya bola hai.......truly our gang rocks...D MJHT GANG......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..........v r frnz by heart.....n goupism can nevr come b/w us....

Shukla Ji 😑😑😑😑🀒
I agree with the sadhu because in real life I am a bit sadhu but please then make me Mayank then I get Rati πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

gosh.....who made me shuklaji of d forum......it shud hv been u chotu....kabhi mere posts par grammar ya ab pari ke maths......uff u hv such a brightttttttt future to bcome a sadu teacher.....🀣

LMAO guruji🀣...he is our princii🀣🀣

mwahh...love ya!!❀️
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
sorry chotu....Mayank of d forum is me.....n i nevr share things related to AB/Mayank....vry possessive u c....🀣🀣🀣

pari...no chotu is nt princi...hes Devdhar sir.....🀣🀣🀣

btw pari i hv one req....can u plz make a Sayank-ArHit vm????πŸ€”β˜ΊοΈ
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

sorry chotu....Mayank of d forum is me.....n i nevr share things related to AB/Mayank....vry possessive u c....🀣🀣🀣

pari...no chotu is nt princi...hes Devdhar sir.....🀣🀣🀣

btw pari i hv one req....can u plz make a Sayank-ArHit vm????πŸ€”β˜ΊοΈ

ohh good idea doll.....will try that soon!!!! πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
i 4gt to say.....pari tht sayank-arhit vm is out n out dedicated to me.....😎😎😎😎😎.............sayank-arhit par mera haq zyada banta hai......🀣🀣🀣🀣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
ok pari n chotu...i am leavin....office time....c u all later....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
So its just me and Pari now! I Will try to chat but I want to finish this up so you all can see it! 
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey chothu omg u r actully goign around thanking usπŸ˜²πŸ€” we should be the once thanking u instead causs u have done so much for this forum
and u know i always lok forward to reeding ur posts because ur writting style is awsome which reminds me i have to tell u to start an ff on mjht perferebly sajan
and 🀣 🀣 u alctully remember the 11 i's thing i think u are the first other then me to memorize that i thig hhahaah high five
and ya i remeber i met u through that article u wrote rmeber i tried asking ur name but all i got to was it started with a letter thats in the end of the alphabet 🀣 🀣
anyways awsome post but seriously u shouldnt be going around thanking us it should be the other ways but am to lazy to make a postπŸ˜† so am just gona say thanx for being my friend
and u too good luck with exams
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 13 years ago