K3G The Sequel - My Version (Naina's Mystery Pg 4)

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Just a fun thought. πŸ˜†

K3G - The Sequel

So if there is indeed a sequel to this movie here is my version.

Rahul & Anjali's son grows up and goes to the US to study. There he meets Naina (Rani's character). They become good friends. Rahul's son's aim in life is for her to meet the family again after a long 10-15 years. Problem is Anjali is not so fond of Naina, and although Rahul & Naina share a good relationship, Rahul hates going against his wife. The son finds out about all of this and has to find a way to reunite Rani with the family. Naina holds a mystery that will only unravel once she meets Rahul.

Rohan and Pooja on the other hand have a different mission. Yash starts finding a lot of faults in Pooja. She starts to "dislike" her. Nandini tries her best to help her husband understand but all fails. He tries talking to Rohan, but Rohan is madly in love with his wife. Then he approaches Pooja and tries to talk to her, but then all hell breaks lose.

What happens next? What happens to Rahul, Anjali, Naina? What happens Rohan & Pooja and their relationship? To find out well um just ask me I guess...πŸ˜†
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
oh come on ppl. what ya'll think? post post post plz! :D
That's pretty hilarious actually and very close to the theme of the original story.

When news of the sequel came out, I was like how are they going to pull it off?

Ohh, you could have a love triangle with Rahul's son, Naina's daughter, and that white girl who was Mrs. Sprightly's daughter (the neighbor)πŸ˜†

AND, you have to include the dialogue, "Main ne kehdiya, to bas kehdiya"πŸ˜†
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Naina hasn't married yet though! πŸ˜† Par kahini mein twist! πŸ˜†
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

That's pretty hilarious actually and very close to the theme of the original story.

When news of the sequel came out, I was like how are they going to pull it off?

Ohh, you could have a love triangle with Rahul's son, Naina's daughter, and that white girl who was Mrs. Sprightly's daughter (the neighbor)πŸ˜†

AND, you have to include the dialogue, "Main ne kehdiya, to bas kehdiya"πŸ˜†

Haha LOL Ohh, you could have a love triangle with Rahul's son, Naina's daughter, and that white girl who was Mrs. Sprightly's daughter (the neighbor)πŸ˜†

This part is funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Shayal_Kumar

Haha LOL Ohh, you could have a love triangle with Rahul's son, Naina's daughter, and that white girl who was Mrs. Sprightly's daughter (the neighbor)πŸ˜†

This part is funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Lol thanks!

...And then after the love triangle, SRK will disown him after his son chooses the wrong girl and Anjali will pine for him for the next ten years....and then you have the story of K3G all over again🀣🀣
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How about keep Naina out of the picture ? πŸ˜† I just watched K3G yesterday and balled my eyes out again . I really dont mind seeing a sequel to this, the cast was amazing and i would love for all of them to work again ! 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story. I like the rahul and pooja story. I like to see how all hell break loose with them lol.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Naina hasn't married yet though! πŸ˜† Par kahini mein twist! πŸ˜†

Bacha bina shaadi ki bhi ho sakta hai πŸ˜† anyway Naina's daughter and Rahul's son fall in love but the twist is that Naina's daughter is actaully Rahul's najayez bacha πŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don't post it online, Karan J. will steal it. LMFAO