PC Kat Patch up 'pics' (Page 5)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Originally posted by KatForeva

Originally posted by MissIffiy

okay the look was off but i dont think it was meant toward PC herself either PC or someone said something & kat was reacting to it these two never had problems with each other & i would like to keep it that way dont need a fan war LOL

I agree with you. And if there was something do you really think Katrina would make that face in front of so many peopleLOL

i am sure its not a big deal but drama sells & gets a lot of eye balls so be it i guess

Haha I know right! This is the first time I got a glance of a tired Kat. She needs rest!

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
that was not tired kat. that face was everything but tired.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-SobtiObsession.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
lol it seems like Kat doesn't like PC.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-sheee

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Why do you always have to reply to me? Can't you leave me alone? Thanks.
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

lol it seems like Kat doesn't like PC.

It's clearly visible on her face!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

You like kat better than me? I thought you were my friend. just kidding, won't do it again, I promise.
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

You like kat better than me? I thought you were my friend. just kidding, won't do it again, I promise.

Yes I like Kat more than you. And no we aren't friends. Sorry.
-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

Originally posted by -Maddy-

Here it it is. . Part of it... around 0:37 and befor 0:40... Longer version was shown on headlines today ... cant find the longer version... 

Maddy  please share your wealth of bollywood gyan - why do these two girls dislike each other ?

qwww... Here are couple of articles....

Mumbai, Jan 15: After the no more size-zero splendor Kareena Kapoor shunned her screen awards performance, the organizers called for Arjun Rampal to cover-up the show. 

Arjun performed his favourite 'Rock On' number to which the four Bollywood hotties, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu, Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif grooved. But, their entry onto the stage was much more controversial than Kareena's exit form the show, as Katrina and Priyanka indulged in major a argument on who was to be the showstopper!

Phew… the two seductress were too much to handle, as the organizers had to rush to them to get them to do the act co-operatively. After continuous rounds of pleading and begging, Priyanka succumbed and agreed on Katrina presenting the final act.

On number along with Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu and Deepika Padukone, with Priyanka performing the grand finale. Our source from the venue told us that when Katrina got wind of the plan, she was upset and insisted that she wanted to be the last one to perform.

A source from the event said, "Both Priyanka and Katrina had to step on the stage along with Bipasha and Deepika while Arjun Rampal waited for them."

"Priyanka did not like it and stood her ground. There was huge chaos all around and the organisers didn't know what to do." However, better sense prevailed and Priyanka decided to step aside and let Katrina enter last.

If Priyanka hadn't agreed to step aside Arjun's act would have gone for a toss. One must say that Priyanka was magnanimous. The organisers were shocked when they learnt about Priyanka and Katrina's fight," added the source.

On being asked about the whole incident, Katrina in an interview to a tabloid said, "Frankly, I don't care about such things. And don't be silly. I was always supposed to enter last and that's what I did."

Well, guess Bollywood's turning out be a boxing ring for the sexy B-town beauties!  But I actually liked both Priyanka and Katrina I wish they didn't fight!!! I thought all was well between them because  Priyanka is and was doing many films with Katrina's beau Salman Khan

It's a new year but some things just refuse to change. Last evening, Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif crossed each others paths but completely snubbed each other without even saying a customary 'Hi'.

The incident happened at an awards function at the MMRDA grounds in Bandra-Kurla Complex. Says an eyewitness, "Priyanka and Katrina were next to each other for quite some time backstage.

Their eyes met, but they did not give each other even a faint smile. They behaved like total strangers. There was ample opportunity for both the ladies to at least acknowledge each other's presence but even that did not happen. Everyone around them noted this."

History has it that Priyanka was upset when Katrina stepped into her shoes for Tarun Mansukhani's Dostana 2.

And then Katrina walked out of Anurag Basu's Barfi (earlier titled Silence) when Priyanka signed up for the second lead's role. Katrina told a friend then, "Basu had told me that they would take a newcomer in the second role. But when he did not live up to his word, I didn't feel the need to continue."

And with time, the cracks widened. At the IPL awards in April last year, we heard that all of Priyanka's and Katrina's moves were choreographed perfectly to avoid any kind of fireworks. It was planned so the two ladies don't even see each other.

A few days ago, the two girls hugged and kissed at Salman Khan's Being Human function. How about forgiving and actually being human for a change?

Read more: Priyanka, Katrina can't see eye to eye - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Priyanka-Katrina-cant-see-eye-to-eye/articleshow/7234295.cms#ixzz1AxaMHJsE

Katrina and Priyanka at war
Buzz up!

Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra were supposed to do the remake of Bride Wars together, but are not doing it any more because they are not on talking terms.

Katrina and Priyanka signed up for the remake of the Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson movie last year and they were supposed to start shooting this year, but there is a change in plan. Here is how it happened.

Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor were shooting in New York for Anjaana-Anjaani. They were both warming up towards each other because of their newly single status, as Ranbir had broken up with Deepika and Priyanka was no longer seeing Shahid. Before things could get hot, Katrina Kaif landed in New York to declare her place in his life. Priyanka backed away from Ranbir. It was a very hush-hush trip and only Priyanka caught wind of it. Katrina got scared because of that. When the unit returned to Mumbai, the news of her visit spread, and Katrina thinks Priyanka has spread the news.

Now, both the actresses cannot stand each other. Katrina wants to confront Priyanka about the whole thing. Priyanka couldn't be less bothered because she has more important things to do than gossip about Katrina and Ranbir. Moreover, Bride Wars is Priyanka's best friend Shrishti Arya's production, and Katrina walked out of it in spite of her meaty role. She should have stuck around, as their cold vibes and enmity would have reflected on screen and helped them give real performances!

Katrina also walked out of Anurag Basu's film after she found out that Priyanka would play a parallel lead. Asin is doing that film now.

Katrina just can't stand Priyanka Chopra

It started with 'Namaste London' and is still on. Katrina Kaif's every single movie as a solo actress has been a hit, and the actress knows her brand pretty well. This may be the reason for Katrina to opt out from one Anurag Basu film opposite Ranbir Kapoor, as Priyanka Chopra was also said to be a part of the cast.

Katrina Priyanka

Soon after reports aired that Priyanka Chopra will also be a part of the film, comes news that Katrina has opted out of the film.

"When Katrina agreed to do Anurag Basu's film with Ranbir, no mention was made of another heroine, and certainly not of Priyanka. However, when word about this reached her, she found the whole idea of the credit titles reading 'Ranbir-Katrina-Priyanka' too gimmicky. Not that she has anything against Priyanka or any other co-star," said a close friend to Katrina.

One more reason for Katrina could be that she has finally acquired the rights to produce the remake of a French film, which she has been trying to obtain for almost a year now and wants to immediately devote time for this project.

Katrina is also doing 'Dostana 2' and a Zoya Akhtar's next, besides Farah Khan's 'Tees Maar Khan,' and the only way she could do this remake was to refuse any other projects this year.

And she also doesn't deny her decision to go solo.

"I am not saying I won't do films with other leading ladies, but for now, I'm happy in the space I am. Why should I unnecessarily rock the boat? And yes, I am finally about to lock the deal to produce my film. It's a fabulous role and I've been angling for the remake rights for quite some time. I'd like to get down to it as soon as possible," said Katrina.

The remake of the French film will have Katrina as a scheming gold-digger.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwkoolchick-Anjaani-SobtiObsession.khoobsurat.sheee

Go to top