qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Maddy πŸ€—
Kat seems like a straight forward person and yeah a bad actor  - she cant even pretend to like Pranks for a few seconds πŸ˜†.
That is how I am too tho its hard for me to pretend to like someone whom I have serious problems with.So I can understand why Kat did it.
Edited by qwww - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@qwww... What a coincidence.... I am exactly the same.... and that 'whatever' kind of expression she was giving... πŸ˜† 
I can so relate to that.... 😊
Oh my, they didn't even have an eye lock with each other...forget eye lock, their eyes didn't even meet. Priyanka seriously goes overboard offscreen, she's better being on screen..."Kat's so lovely...omg...like Kat!!!!!!!'.....Katrina seemed more normal....normal people don't go praising the ones they are not comfortable with.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
...And I have suddenly been in love with Katrina ever since I got to know she's a Cancer. It's the fellow Cancer pact. We ride together.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Katrina seems like she can't hide how she feels about PC. I kind of like that about people though. I hate people who act like they like you, and than behind your back it's a different story.
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

@qwww... What a coincidence.... I am exactly the same.... and that 'whatever' kind of expression she was giving... πŸ˜† 

I can so relate to that.... 😊

See I'm the opposite qwww and Maddy...when someone has issues with me and get under my skin, I easily pretend that they don't bother me.

Then they'll just start seething with more fury but they can't really react because they think that they can't get a rise out of me. Meanwhile I take satisfaction from it silentlyπŸ˜†
Maddy  please share your wealth of bollywood gyan - why do these two girls dislike each other ?

Simple.. Kat is jealous of PC because PC has a natural hindi accent and PC is jealous of Kat because Kat has a better english accent.. πŸ˜†

Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lovePC

OMG, at 0.38-0.40, I can't believe Kat did this😑!!!!!!!

she is the most meanest, how dare she not kiss Piggy Chops feet. Go and take a knife quick and run after her.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Crystal-

she is the most meanest, how dare she not kiss Piggy Chops feet. Go and take a knife quick and run after her.

I'm going right now πŸ˜† if it will make you feel better and thanks for your wonderful advice!πŸ˜† Beware Kat i'm cominggggggggggggg!
This content was originally posted by: lovePC

OMG, at 0.38-0.40, I can't believe Kat did this😑!!!!!!!

Kat seemed disgusted by something.. maybe PC wasn't wearing any deodorant.. πŸ€”πŸ˜† Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago