Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Pride, satisfaction and happiness!! :: (Page 5)

supreet.. IF-Dazzler
supreet..
supreet..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
pari really beautiful post...
yep he is looking really very cuteLOL no doubt innocence is like a baby..
really fab. avi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
such a cute n nice topic pari...

mohit always looks so cute n innocent
loved ur avi

monaya rocks

.MohitzPari.

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
OMGGGG.... Blushing  Blushing  I will be back! Wink  Hug Awwwwsome topic pari... Hug    Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.ragzz.

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I just read your topic pari and i was like grinning like anything... Blushing  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  LOL  Awww... He is too cute na..?  Blushing  Makes us wish to pull his cheeks tightly..  Blushing LOL(Someone is changing into besharam's mode Ermm ROFL IGNORE..... Big smile ROFL )  Okay.. Now throughout his interview i noticed one thing and i.e his Genuine and down to earth personality.. Day Dreaming The way he ALWAYS creduts MJHT as his life, his sole  REASON for what he is now.. Day Dreaming

I have seen many ppl who after getting fame and all.. They just forget their ladder through which they gained their HEIGHTS if success.. They think thats its JUST cuz of their talent etc etc that they are popular now.. But Mohit Sehgal, in his each and every interview credits MJHT, his costars, his fans for the reason of his popularity.. Embarrassed He hardly ever credits himself.. Embarrassed  And that explains such a BEAUTIFUL human he really is.. Clap Clap Embarrassed
Seriously both Mohit and Sanaya makes me feel PROUD to be their fans.. Embarrassed Approve  Because they are seriously the most genuine, honest and down to earth POPULAR TV celebrities i have ever seen. Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

.MohitzPari.ragzz.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
OMG pari mohit's topic Day Dreaming yar u always do this to us why u wrote such a wonderful post that we have to drool on it Embarrassed pari ur title is totally suitable for our feelings for mohit , and monaya PRIDE Approve SATISFACTION Heart AND HAPPINESS Big smile that's the words we always feel when mohit and monaya  comes infront of us on screen and off screen mohit sehagal very down to earth , genuine , honest , full of life , sweet  person u know never knew that one day we will get our first love like this if ppl say this is our madness then i want to say yes we r mad for them deeply mad and crazy and for that we all r proud and also lucky to have them in our life 

mohit always amazed us with his acting but with his all qualities he stole our heart his cuteness his humbleness his kindness and his sweetness u know when mohit comes infront of us he made us happy to know him to recognize him as real mohit yes we love him as samrat but in reality he is samrat of our heart and obviously how can we forget samrat of his lady love sanaya's heart Embarrassed

how can be one man like this so cute so adorable and so januable Embarrassed he always accept the way he is and i am proud he is perfect for us the way he is i have no words for this wonderful human being mohit sehgal and he is born with hit tag with his name so obviously he is superhit for us Big smile

seriously mohit and sanaya in this two years stole our heart with their purity their honesty and their down to earth persona , there r rare ppl in this world who can digest their popularity and success and i am proud ,satisfied and happy that our monaya r one of them Embarrassed

btw pari ginu is snatching our mohit that's not fair he can be ur jiju not oursWinkLOL 

Edited by aashizin - 13 January 2011 at 1:14am

.MohitzPari.

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Pari.. wonderful topic sweetie!!HugHug So agree with you hun!!
We all don love Monaya only cauze of their looks and their talent, there are more goodlooking and talented people in this industry too.. but we love them because of their nature..!! I seriously have never seen any actor so down to earth, honest and humble like Monaya!! They are not only talented actors, but they also have a heart of gold!! They always respect their fans, and also each other..!! The way they treat all their fans.. gosh i haven't seen any actor giving their fans soo much love and care!! Even when you talk to them.  i can tell about Mohit over here.. you can sense it that how much humble and down to earth he is!!Embarrassed I remember he was not in a very good mood that day as San was not well.. still he talked to all his fans and that too very nicely!! They are stars.. but still in all their interviews we can sense their simplicity..  Mohit is a very emotional person, almost his each and every talk has San and his family in it aww!! Same goes for san.. in MJHT wrap up party also she apologized to sudhir and seema IF they did anything wrong in these 2 n half years!! I'm very sure everyone in MJHT team/crew members shared a great bonding with Monaya..!!
San cares so much for Mohit.. she may say that she's totally opposite to Gunjan.. but her inner-self is just like Gunjan who cares for everyone specially for her loved ones!!Embarrassed Monaya really love each other a lottt, and they didn't make the official announcement about their relationship immediately.. they took time to understand each other, to become sure about their relationship, talk to their parents about it and then reveal it infront of the media..we all fans loved this decision of Monaya that they did nothing in hurry!!! Their relationship is not to gain publicity, they genuinely do love each other.. and i pray that they'll forever do!!
I love them for being what they are.. they never fake about anything!! They both are such popular actors.. but still have no wings and live life just like other normal people!! May god bless these two... i feel VERY VERY VERY proud of them!!Approve

Edited by sajanroxx20 - 13 January 2011 at 2:05am

.MohitzPari.

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Mp diiiiiiiii such a beautiful post....Hug

I so agree with you...mohit expressions were so cute...Day Dreamingwhat to say he is chhoooooo cute...and ya sanaya too was so nice..both monaya were so down to earth..their ans were soo well...wer are so crazy about them naD'ohROFL

sach mein this aviDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by --blossom-- - 13 January 2011 at 8:20am

.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
OK, I just got done with my last exam so dead tired. Seriously. An afternoon full of enjoying after the exam, and now I'm so sleepy. So hopefully, I'll come back once I regain my senses.

But awesome post Parii, and Ragsiieeeee I love your reply too!

And OMGGG. Do I see Ginzie???? Ginzieeeeee!!! Hug Hug Where the hell have you been??? Missed you sooooooo much!!!

.MohitzPari.ZumSrK.

Go to top