MS ke dreams Ragi🀣

Awwieee ..never want to come out of it im sure 😍 🀣
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
omg shit shit i am crying again
*re*
let me cum back..
n one comment by god my janu can never leave his hair even for a sec like me!!!
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wickedangel

zizi!!.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...ragzy!!.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

gosh girls its been tooo long since we got to discuss Monaya and your jiju Mohit here......I miss that so much!😭

1 sec.....confusion confusion...he is ur jiju didiπŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

okay zizi, like always AWESOME POST!.❀️...gosh I agree with each and every word of yours and ragzy....you know sometimes I get really shocked by my own behavior...I mean before Monaya I have never been so crazy about any other jodi, so everytime I think about it I ask myself why do I love them so much?...what makes them so special or so different from all the other actors?....and to answer my question all I have to do is listen to Mohit/Sanaya's audio interview or watch one of their other interviews whether on IF or SBS....once I watch it I understand why....you know its not just because they are so TALENTED or GORGEOUS or LOOK SO DARN GOOD TOGETHER...and as much as I adore MOHIT'S SMILE, its not even because of that😲.....

its because of the kind of people they are!....its the fact that even after being adored by millions of fans from across the globe they still are CAPABLE OF BEING AMAZED that people love them so much....its the fact that they remember how they got to where they are right now and DONT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED!...its because they DONT take their fans love for them as their DUE rather are HUMBLED by it......I adore the fact that with all the fame and spotlight they still have it in them to be so DOWN TO EARTH about it all....

AHHHH u said it all ginzieeeπŸ€— I have to agree with each and every word of urs!!! very true very true very true!!!! I bet anyone would fall in love with them just by listening to their interview!! They are good looking and awesome actors- that comes as a bonus!!! Firstly they are amazing people!!! I adore both of them so much!!! yeahhh and u wont believe but I was actually surprised seeing them so amazed...I had no words....goshh how down to earth they are!!!!  

btw in this interview and in the one we got last week, for the first time I saw Samrat in Mohit and Gunjan in Sanaya.....Mohit with all his shyness is so open about his love for Sanaya and for everything and everyone around him....and Sanaya with all her outgoing nature is so reserved when it comes to expressing her feelings even though she cares just as much as Mohit does....its the reason why I love them individually and together.....when they are together they bring out the best in each other !....God bless this beautiful jodi and I hope they never change!!

awwwww thats so right.....goshh I just love them!! The way they look at eachother...anyone can tell they are deeply in love!!!! 

p.s. congratulations zizi and ragzy on winning all the awards....you guys are the rockstars of this forum...and ragzy I am so gonna steal that siggie from you!! 😈 πŸ€£...okay gonna go pass out now and dream about sammy 😍

aww thanks......congo to u too....the most deserving personπŸ‘πŸΌ  byee byee..see u later!! mwahh and love ya!! 

.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly18

omg shit shit i am crying again

*re*
let me cum back..
n one comment by god my janu can never leave his hair even for a sec like me!!!

hahahahah my nautankiii..where were u yaar? missing u so badly!!! mwahh mwahhhh

hahahahah tu and tera janu...dono meri jaan ke dushman he😊 hate u both!!

simi ko meri tight hugiieeeee
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wickedangel

zizi!!.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...ragzy!!.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

gosh girls its been tooo long since we got to discuss Monaya and your jiju Mohit here......I miss that so much!😭

okay zizi, like always AWESOME POST!.❀️...gosh I agree with each and every word of yours and ragzy....you know sometimes I get really shocked by my own behavior...I mean before Monaya I have never been so crazy about any other jodi, so everytime I think about it I ask myself why do I love them so much?...what makes them so special or so different from all the other actors?....and to answer my question all I have to do is listen to Mohit/Sanaya's audio interview or watch one of their other interviews whether on IF or SBS....once I watch it I understand why....you know its not just because they are so TALENTED or GORGEOUS or LOOK SO DARN GOOD TOGETHER...and as much as I adore MOHIT'S SMILE, its not even because of that😲.....

its because of the kind of people they are!....its the fact that even after being adored by millions of fans from across the globe they still are CAPABLE OF BEING AMAZED that people love them so much....its the fact that they remember how they got to where they are right now and DONT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED!...its because they DONT take their fans love for them as their DUE rather are HUMBLED by it......I adore the fact that with all the fame and spotlight they still have it in them to be so DOWN TO EARTH about it all....

btw in this interview and in the one we got last week, for the first time I saw Samrat in Mohit and Gunjan in Sanaya.....Mohit with all his shyness is so open about his love for Sanaya and for everything and everyone around him....and Sanaya with all her outgoing nature is so reserved when it comes to expressing her feelings even though she cares just as much as Mohit does....its the reason why I love them individually and together.....when they are together they bring out the best in each other !....God bless this beautiful jodi and I hope they never change!!

p.s. congratulations zizi and ragzy on winning all the awards....you guys are the rockstars of this forum...and ragzy I am so gonna steal that siggie from you!! 😈 πŸ€£...okay gonna go pass out now and dream about sammy 😍

GINZIEEEEEEEEEEEE ..omfg its been years since i read ur post πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  i miss u like hell  ..where are you and why are u so inactive hon :(

@bold ..i totally agree with you there πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž they dont have attitude or unnecesary airs about themselves that they need to flaunt to show others down, they are always humbled by what their fans have done for them, remember that album yasri sent to them, Sanaya was almost in tears, this shows their humanity and how down to earth they are! after MJHT ended we can see whos more in the limelight, and whose actually being offered shows..MoNaya totally deserve this attention, even the media loves them as much as we do..i mean wow if Sanaya hadn't been to the U.S , we would have got so many interviews in that one month of december! this shows their popularity and fame, and despite being this popular, they are ever so humble Day Dreaming god bless them truly!!

Ya hon sure, go ahead steal any siggie u want πŸ€— thanks hon and have some great sammylicious dreams ☺️
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
@ ragi- u guys are on roll today!!! hahaha...thats true hun and did u notice they were feeling so sorry for not giving int in last months...they were actually feeling bad!!! 
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

@ ragi- u guys are on roll today!!! hahaha...thats true hun and did u notice they were feeling so sorry for not giving int in last months...they were actually feeling bad!!! 

why u so serious 🀣 its ok, must be sleepy na? 

anyway , ya they were feeling really bad, they are indeed the most humble, down to earth couple ive ever come across, they dont come across as those couple these days, who just wanna stick to each other in every interview and act all lovey dovey and Monaya are such simpletons! i love them for what they are πŸ€—  i love them more everyday ❀️
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
yapp typical Monayalicious!!! 

haaa very sleepy and billi is annoying like anything...headache!! 🀣
ragzz. thumbnail
Poor you πŸ€— 🀣 u shud go to sleep bhai, and then she can talk to the walls πŸ˜ƒ
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
haaa going in a while......why r we talking here though?? Isn't MSN more easier?? 🀣...I dont wanna type