India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Pride, satisfaction and happiness!! ::

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I get those from being your fan:D............ Mohit Sehgal.....I love youHeartHeart

He makes me love him more and more after his each and every interview!!! Look at his innocence here man!! 

from 1:48

The random cute things he is doing LOLOMGGGGGBlushing

I even made an aviROFL I was busy watching him when sanz was speakingLOL...I was listening to her and watching himLOL.....and this happened all 5-6 times ROFL

GOSHHHH why is he so CUTEEEEDay Dreaming..........he has such a cute, innocent and pure heart........ everything can change in this world except for one thing.......this heart.....I can bet on this....no matter how successful he becomes...his nature wont change for sure!! have never seen such a down to earth actor so far!!! 

Loving him is one thing and to RESPECT him is the other.......I respect him for what he is in his real life !! I am proud, satisfied and happy that I m HIS fan....I am a PROUD MONAYA fan...and I m sure that u all are too!! 

I feel lucky to realize that the people whom I love are so adorable and down to earth........Embarrassed They always try to make us happy.......they care for us and love us!!! 

I know this topic is/was about Mohit and his innocent but its not possible to mention him without Sanaya anymoreROFL...........one soul two bodies...I just love them!!!!!Heart 

happy drooling on today's int!! Love u all!!Heart

................................................................................................................................................................

Also would like to thank all of u my sweethearts for nominating me and giving me so much love!!! It means alot to me..........I m really touched!!! I m proud to be a part of this forum..I m glad that I m belong to MJHT and u guys!!Hug

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 January 2011 at 4:48pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msKomal_Chaudharymoon.riveryasriAnjali_12itzMYattitudewickedangelthousandmiles1gunjan7supreet..sg-muskaanXDevilsDesireXAasthahere..Enchanteur..-SiDsAnGeL-CandYlicious_Saa123.80Malikasamratrocks-nautankidollz-MoNayaHolicPragmadsZumSrK...-Jia-..ragzz.aashizin-Ocean.eyes-

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Pari, awesome post bhai Hug

Ok now where do i start from when it comes to Mohit or Sanaya..or MoNaya for the simple reaosn LOLEmbarrassed

I always loved Mohit, the character he played in MJHT- Samrat..made Mohit what he is today, Mohit wasn't the best actor then, but this guy has come such a long way in terms of acting! Some people think Mohit can't act, but what i feel is, he is the one who can actually act.

Hes played the funloving guy, the ultimate hero, the perfect lover, the caring boyfriend, the serious guy, the sardarji..he has played so many different roles in one show with so much ease, his punjabi accent is so fluent, i have not heard a single actor on tv who can speak such fluent punjabi..apart from that, the way he enacted that role and his expressions are absolutely priceless! He looked so hot when he wore the spectacles in the beginning and later episodes of Season 2..he acted amazingly, showcasing the perfect lover with a sad past and mistakes he has made..No one could have done it better than Mohit Sehgal, hats off to him really, for making samrat such a huge success..i wish him all the best for his career and future with Sanaya! they both make a beautiful couple!

Coming to Sanaya, this girl is completely flawless..with a peaches and cream complexion, like landed straight from heaven, apart from her beauty, shes a beautiful person inside, she has some great friends in the industry who love her, and her dedication towards her work is what makes me even more proud of her.She surely has a heart of gold, and for sure she is the one dominating in their relationship but dominating in a sweet way, She cares for Mohit, and this is what i love about Mohit Sanaya, they never ever show public display of affection, they are always so dignified in every interview. no matter how much masti they do, they are yet so dignified and respectful , never say a single bad thing about their fans, and why will they, coz they adore their fans so much..! and we love them like crazy too Embarrassed 

Mohit and Sanaya..a beautiful couple inside out..First thing that makes me proud of them is when they appeared on the cover of Gr8 magazine as the most sensational couple creating waves across India and outside India! it was a rage like a HUGE one! and then the second thing that makes me proud is..Mohit appearing on the cover of Showtime and having been named as one the most desirable men Blushing no wonder the majority of the population of India and outside are crazy for Mohit Sehgal, coz he has this charm and persona about him that is completely unmatched and the chemistry and enigma that Mohit and Sanaya share is incomparable Approve

Edited by -Ragini- - 12 January 2011 at 4:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriwickedangel.MohitzPari.aa123.80-Ocean.eyes-ZumSrK.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I cant take my eyes off from this avi yaarLOL...seriously cant!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-mswickedangel

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
edited Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangel.MohitzPari.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

Pari, awesome post bhai Hug

Ok now where do i start from when it comes to Mohit or Sanaya..or MoNaya for the simple reaosn LOLEmbarrassed

WOOHOOOO such a long one and really really beautiful post........this should go up instead of mineROFL...this is really meaningful unlike mineROFL..anyways u ROCK we know that!!

I always loved Mohit, the character he played in MJHT- Samrat..made Mohit what he is today, Mohit wasn't the best actor then, but this guy has come such a long way in terms of acting! Some people think Mohit can't act, but what i feel is, he is the one who can actually act.

yes....he was not the best......he was just an average actor...but NOW....he is ONE OF THE BEST actor acc to me!!! actually THE best according to meLOL

Hes played the funloving guy, the ultimate hero, the perfect lover, the caring boyfriend, the serious guy, the sardarji..he has played so many different roles in one show with so much ease, his punjabi accent is so fluent, i have not heard a single actor on tv who can speak such fluent punjabi..apart from that, the way he enacted that role and his expressions are absolutely priceless! He looked so hot when he wore the spectacles in the beginning and later episodes of Season 2..he acted amazingly, showcasing the perfect lover with a sad past and mistakes he has made..No one could have done it better than Mohit Sehgal, hats off to him really, for making samrat such a huge success..i wish him all the best for his career and future with Sanaya! they both make a beautiful couple!

EXACTLY....no one could have done this role this perfectly!!!! If Samrat made Mohit popular.....Mohit also has made Samrat Popular!!! I cant think of one without the other!!

Coming to Sanaya, this girl is completely flawless..with a peaches and cream complexion, like landed straight from heaven, apart from her beauty, shes a beautiful person inside, she has some great friends in the industry who love her, and her dedication towards her work is what makes me even more proud of her.She surely has a heart of gold, and for sure she is the one dominating one in their relationship but dominating in a sweet way, She cares for Mohit, and this is what i love about Mohit Sanaya, they never ever show public display of affection, they are always so dignified in every interview. no matter how much masti they do, they are yet so dignified and respectful , never say a single bad thing about their fans, and why will they, coz they adore their fans so much..! and we love them like crazy too Embarrassed 

She yells coz she cares.....only thing that comes to my mind seeing her!!! OMGG she is such a sweetheart.....takes care of mohit like anything!!! I will say same thing for Gunjan what I said for Samrat....I cant think of any other actress who could play this role this beautifully! I love her!!

Mohit and Sanaya..a beautiful couple inside out..First thing that makes me proud of them is when they appeared on the cover of Gr8 magazine as the most sensational couple creating waves across India and outside India! it was a rage like a HUGE one! and then the second thing that makes me proud is..Mohit appearing on the cover of Showtime and having been named as one the most desirable men Blushing no wonder the majority of the population of India and outside are crazy for Mohit Sehgal, coz he has this charm and persona about him that is completely unmatched and the chemistry and enigma that Mohit and Sanaya share is incomparable Approve

OMGGG i know...the MOST DESIRABLE without a doubt!!EmbarrassedCool yeahh he has his own charm.....he doesn't show off....so down to earthDay Dreaming

Thank u for ur wonderful post!! love uHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-mswickedangelyasriragzz.

wickedangel IF-Dazzler
wickedangel
wickedangel

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

zizi!!.HugHugHug...ragzy!!.HugHugHug

gosh girls its been tooo long since we got to discuss Monaya and your jiju Mohit here......I miss that so much!Cry

okay zizi, like always AWESOME POST!.Heart...gosh I agree with each and every word of yours and ragzy....you know sometimes I get really shocked by my own behavior...I mean before Monaya I have never been so crazy about any other jodi, so everytime I think about it I ask myself why do I love them so much?...what makes them so special or so different from all the other actors?....and to answer my question all I have to do is listen to Mohit/Sanaya's audio interview or watch one of their other interviews whether on IF or SBS....once I watch it I understand why....you know its not just because they are so TALENTED or GORGEOUS or LOOK SO DARN GOOD TOGETHER...and as much as I adore MOHIT'S SMILE, its not even because of thatShocked.....

its because of the kind of people they are!....its the fact that even after being adored by millions of fans from across the globe they still are CAPABLE OF BEING AMAZED that people love them so much....its the fact that they remember how they got to where they are right now and DONT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED!...its because they DONT take their fans love for them as their DUE rather are HUMBLED by it......I adore the fact that with all the fame and spotlight they still have it in them to be so DOWN TO EARTH about it all....

btw in this interview and in the one we got last week, for the first time I saw Samrat in Mohit and Gunjan in Sanaya.....Mohit with all his shyness is so open about his love for Sanaya and for everything and everyone around him....and Sanaya with all her outgoing nature is so reserved when it comes to expressing her feelings even though she cares just as much as Mohit does....its the reason why I love them individually and together.....when they are together they bring out the best in each other !....God bless this beautiful jodi and I hope they never change!!

p.s. congratulations zizi and ragzy on winning all the awards....you guys are the rockstars of this forum...and ragzy I am so gonna steal that siggie from you!! Evil Smile ROFL...okay gonna go pass out now and dream about sammy Day Dreaming

Edited by wickedangel - 12 January 2011 at 9:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri.MohitzPari.aa123.80aashizinragzz.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wickedangel

reserved Wink

my didiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug was missing u so badly!!!! love u like anything!! mwahh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangel

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
WHERE IS EVERYONE..and whys no one writing in this lovely topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedangel

Go to top