Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Mission MP Tracking - SoodBrothers in together?

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I am back with my topic of Sood Brothers Viren & Sid. As all my NivRen friends know I love both these brothers so much and they also know that I lost my temper the other day when Sid did not raise his voice to support Nivi when CC was dragging her out and I was fuming with anger when he said "that he is sure that no one from the family can play games with Nivedita".
See I did not follow my own lesson that we should never make any decisions when we are angry.LOL 
But later that evening I started thinking how come Sid said that dialogue he is the one who knows how JW framed Keshav and he knows that CC,YD,JW hate Nivi so much that's when it stricked to me WHAT IF both the brothers are in this game together.
What if they are playing this game to catch MP red handed.
We have seen Sid thinking after the bulb incident and rope incident. Then comes the day he was leaving to Delhi, when dadaji said remind Viren about his mistake he was so fast in his answer that Viren won't be committing any mistakes and when Viren asked for second chance he was ready as if they already decided about it. Even when CC was telling everyone that Nivi needs Psychiatrist, he was the one who kept on saying lets wait until Viren comes back, he was adamant about it until Divya came and spoke to him. When Nivi was pleading, he did not utter a word against her just looked down and then when Viren came his expression showed kind of relieved seeing Viren.
That day when family was blaming Nivi for creating rift between brothers, he just said that maybe Viren has his reasons but lets not do this blaming business but help Nivi out with her problem.
Next day he was proud of his brother and when dadaji was praising Nivi he was happy and if you all noticed when dadaji asked about Nivi and CC was giving some excuse both the brothers exchanged looks.
And today they both are going to the same resort for holidays and they both used word coincidence when their respective wives asked the same.
So what do you all think are these brothers in this game together?
YOur comments please

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786salunieprajeeSpotFaizuuNivRenVirMan_ArShiAnamikaSJaingmann2010MMBGSofnaSuchi-diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I think so too that both the brother are in this together just by looking at their expression in yesterday and today's episode for which I'm relieved now that both the brothers are in this together and working together to catch the real culprit.Smile
nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Do u think that when Sid went to call the doctor and told YD that the doctor was waiting for them, he actually called up Viren and told him that he needs to come asap and hence did not answer when Nivi was pleading with him coz he knew that Viren would show up at the right time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salunie

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I don't know how I missed this post. Wow Milee good points. I was wondering about both of them using coincidence today and also Sid wasn't worried about Nivi being near to dadaji in yesterday's episode. So that means he didn't buy CC's story of Nivi's madness. I really want Sid character revived. I would be really happy if it turns out that both brothers are working together to solve the mystery. It is always better to see them working together than against each other.
_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
those are very good points. I hope that's how it will unfold.
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Milee, I love your post. You know even I want both these brothers to work together. I want to see their bonding. I love this concept of joint family and brothers living together. Even I have this gut feeling that Sid has a big role to play in this MP track. You have really raised good points. I did not see the part where Sid went to call doctor during mahaepisode so was not aware of it. Now that you mention, I think that is what he did. He called Viren and told him the situation at home..
I think this is a bigger plan of both the brothers to get hold of MP.
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
if all what u say comes true, my sympathies r with sid...after the MP track is sorted out, he will have to go back to his dumb wife, divya and she is the person who is most interested in making nivi pagal...she will definitely take another promise from him, that is not to prove nivi normal again???
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Hope this comes true,  Because when Sidharth was in love with Nivi and Viren loves Nivi som much  how can they even think of tryng to harm her,  May be they are together trying to find the MP,  may be they do have a clue of the MP but they want to make it sure that its the same person they are suspecting,  Lets see now wat happens

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index