Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I felt sooo sorry for Arushi/Avantika (Page 5)

foryoukriya Groupbie
foryoukriya
foryoukriya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
 I got it what you are trying to say though i am an ardent fan of kriYa /Arja i dont bash you. Infact i love you.
Kyunki ,i got back my lovely,lively, humane forum that  i love next to KriYa/Arja Embarrassed.
Already i was pissed off by the track with A and  KriYa being sidelined and my only satisfaction was from the forum with beautiful members and their beautiful thoughts. But that too alas became like a bashing forum . I am speaking from my heart , i was very very hurt the way the forum turned like   bashing the characters( esp KriYa) and expressing negative that too very primitive and inhuman thoughts like announcing punishments - slap P, deflower A etc etc. horrible.
Now i am really happy starting with dhakarn and now you carishma love you yaar for bringing back the humanness which the forum has lost for a while.
Yeah y'day i felt bad for A especially she was crying behind the door and pleading P to help her .
She did a blunder but she has realised it now , so CVs even before anyother blunder happens, pl send her out somewhere LOL. This would clear up the mess created and this would give relief to Kesar , this would releive P to concentrate on K  and vice versa i can go on.
Any way thanks dear and again its my POV. 

Edited by foryoukriya - 12 January 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
ahhhhhhhh..................Ermm   i'm thinking..........will comment later...........LOLLOL

carisma2

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
true if people think it will 'HURT'  pooja if some1 bashes herStern Smile thn Avantika is a human tooWacko
agree wid everythin u said Hug

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foryoukriya

I got it what you are trying to say though i am an ardent fan of kriYa /Arja i dont bash you. Infact i love you.
Kyunki ,i got back my lovely,lively, humane forum that  i love next to KriYa/Arja Embarrassed.
Already i was pissed off by the track with A and  KriYa being sidelined and my only satisfaction was from the forum with beautiful members and their beautiful thoughts. But that too alas became like a bashing forum . I am speaking from my heart , i was very very hurt the way the forum turned like   bashing the characters( esp KriYa) and expressing negative that too very primitive and inhuman thoughts like announcing punishments - slap P, deflower A etc etc. horrible.
Now i am really happy starting with dhakarn and now you carishma love you yaar for bringing back the humanness which the forum has lost for a while.
Yeah y'day i felt bad for A especially she was crying behind the door and pleading P to help her .
She did a blunder but she has realised it now , so CVs even before anyother blunder happens, pl send her out somewhere LOL. This would clear up the mess created and this would give relief to Kesar , this would releive P to concentrate on K  and vice versa i can go on.
Any way thanks dear and again its my POV. 
Thank you so much, This was a lovely lovely post, very touching. You are right. It's just that if one thread opens up neagtive, rather than one - or two threads so many open at the same time.
and it then continues on and on. Now i understand why there are certain rules on the forum.
glad to have you back dear.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

true if people think it will 'HURT'  pooja if some1 bashes herStern Smile thn Avantika is a human tooWacko
Thanks yaar, you summarised it so well and precisely. Hug
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

To keep it fair, I must say I felt very sorry for ARUSHI, today.......
Obviously I felt more sad for Kesar. But at the same time I did feel sorry for Arushi.... Aman has really ruined her life.

Dis anyone notice in the Sjkn or something, segments the way Shaktia/jaswant threw her on the floor -Shocked It was so real, or was it real - she must have got hurt. (Bless her she didn't even have a body double this time). At the end of the day she is just human aswell - No wonder even Arhaan/Krishna screamed out, that too looked so real.

Post wrote out of humanity.

Please don't bash,, I know many do not appreciate Arushi/Avantika - buh she is also human like Pratigya/Pooja Gor and it might hurt her feelings aswell. if she read bad stuff in a post wrote out of humanitarian feelings. Carishma sorry i don;t feel sorry for Arushi the character. She himself caused the trouble. she has to know the thakkur household. now when she realised she wants everybody to forget her fault and get out of it quick. how is that possible. in real life for a girl it is really impossible. she is the one who had blind belief in Aman. she didn;t believe her own sister. she knows her sister and the way she behaved with her sister after marriage that is so rude. it is not one time more than that.
    now out of the character Avantika i don;t have any thing with her. i don;t think in shot they deliberately hurt the actors. it will be only show. i know she is also human as pooja and i respect that i also believe they shouldn;t get hurt the actors won;t do that. Then u should imagine how many times krishna should have pratigya. then amma hurt pratigya. don;t forget kesar too. i don;t think it will be real. i think it is the just the push and then the show the action. it is my POV. I am not bashing u Carishma u do lot of things for the forum. no hard feelings. i was also telling my POV. Please no bashing on me too.
I respect your POV, Its true - this is what we all feel abt the chracter - she has made a mistake - committed the crime. But at one point I was thinking...if Aman hadn't entered her life things could have been different for her aswell.
As Avantika, in the shot it just looked like she was thrown from such a distance - i was like Shocked.
Has that been me - I would have ran for compensation LOL.
Lakhs - I would not bash u, You have great POV's and I like to read what you say.
Regarding bashing me- LOL The're has been a bit of misunderstanding. It meant no bashing Avantika .H on the thread, particularly when it is something written abt her out of humanity.
And respect my POV's. LOL Buh it looks like am telling every1 not to bash me. hehe.
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
HI Carisma, I ClapClap u for what u are saying.  Lately there has been a lot of bashing on the forum.  People lose their perspective sometimes and so it needs to be calmed down a bit.
However, I still don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Arushi.  We're still about 3-4 weeks behind so we've still got the godawful devar ji, devrani ji rubbish going on cos my husband hadn't seen it, and I think she deserves what she is getting.  She hasn't been beaten or slapped or anything, the venom she displayed towards kriya was evil, if she was a nice girl she wouldn't have treated her older sister and jiju that way.   Apart from being pushed, she hasnt been ill-treated by shakti, thanks to P who herself had her hair pulled etc by K on hullymoon.  Yet Arushi hasn't had a hair out of place!
You don't walk into a marriage willingly and then one day decide oops, i don't want to be here anymore.   If her situation had been handled differently, then maybe i might have felt sorry for her, but up till now, zilch.  We'll see what happens, and maybe one day soon i might have sympathy, and u my sbeetheart will be the first to know.
As for Avantika, yes she's human and has feelings and shouldn't be bashed.
And who's bashed u, what have i missed?  Tell me and i'll get them fo r uLOL

carisma2

mkg90 Groupbie
mkg90
mkg90

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

soooo trueee.  if people think it will "HURT"Arhaan if someone bashes himStern Smile then Avantika is a human tooWacko

Go to top