Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
even i feell bad n sorryyy 4 her..buh she shudnt av listened to a stranger n shudnt av had trusted him more den her own sis:O:O
its her fault she has made her life helll she has herself brought shaktia naam ki pirablem in her life waa:(:P
buh i hoppeeeeeee she cums outtaa it cux afterall ofocurse m a gal n i do feell bad 4 her:(:(
krishuuuuuu ma herooooo save ur salllii sahibbaaa
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

even i feell bad n sorryyy 4 her..buh she shudnt av listened to a stranger n shudnt av had trusted him more den her own sis:O:O
its her fault she has made her life helll she has herself brought shaktia naam ki pirablem in her life waa:(:P
buh i hoppeeeeeee she cums outtaa it cux afterall ofocurse m a gal n i do feell bad 4 her:(:(
krishuuuuuu ma herooooo save ur salllii sahibbaaa

Thanks arhaina - that was really sweet.
keep watching Baba is in jackets now.
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks arhaina - that was really sweet.
keep watching Baba is in jackets now.

yaaa omg d black leather 1 killed meeeeeeeeeeeee😆😭😉abhi pehnegeaaa buh u already showddd meee👏👏
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

yaaa omg d black leather 1 killed meeeeeeeeeeeee😆😭😉abhi pehnegeaaa buh u already showddd meee👏👏

that looked well good
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you di...

But still I dont care...
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
dii i m happy u didnt leave the forumm ..i became so worried ...now i m happy 
now coming to arushi ...yeahh i do feel bad for her .....and have sympathy for her .......she is suffering cux of her own mistakes cux of her bad deeds in the past ...but since she has realised itt she she should be freed from this unmatchedd pathetic relationshipp ...........hope pratigya and krishna help her in this case ............
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

now coming to arushi ...yeahh i do feel bad for her .....and have sympathy for her .......she is suffering cux of her own mistakes cux of her bad deeds in the past ...but since she has realised itt she she should be freed from this unmatchedd pathetic relationshipp ...........hope pratigya and krishna help her in this case ............

😲🥱🤢
carisma2 thumbnail
Thanks surbhi I couldn't leave u. I realised I have a lot of good friends here who are loving and supporting compared to the minority who don't know me well. I cannot be condoned to conform to things which are not fitting with my pov.
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail
nazia dii .....dont take me rwongg ...i just feel sorry for her ..but i do agree sh edid a mistake or i should say a blunder by marrying shaktii .............she has done a lot of bad deeds and so she is sufferingg noww but at the end she should get free from all this .............
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks surbhi I couldn't leave u. I realised I have a lot of good friends here who are loving and supporting compared to the minority who don't know me well. I cannot be condoned to conform to things which are not during with my pov.

dii its my pleasure that u arent leavingggg .............u didnt do anythingg wrong so why should u leave the forumm ..its not ur faultt ..i m happy u forgot all and r stayingg backkk ..........