I felt sooo sorry for Arushi/Avantika

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
To keep it fair, I must say I felt very sorry for ARUSHI, today.......
Obviously I felt more sad for Kesar. But at the same time I did feel sorry for Arushi.... Aman has really ruined her life.

Dis anyone notice in the Sjkn or something, segments the way Shaktia/jaswant threw her on the floor -😲 It was so real, or was it real - she must have got hurt. (Bless her she didn't even have a body double this time). At the end of the day she is just human aswell - No wonder even Arhaan/Krishna screamed out, that too looked so real.

Post wrote out of humanity.

Please don't bash,, I know many do not appreciate Arushi/Avantika - buh she is also human like Pratigya/Pooja Gor and it might hurt her feelings aswell. if she read bad stuff in a post wrote out of humanitarian feelings.
Some people may agree with this and some may not We may have different Pov's like we did in the photoshoot thread. So am just giving a kind POV here. Please respect.

Dosa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Obviously I felt more sad for Kesar. But at the same time I did feel sorry for Arushi.... Aman has really ruined her life.

Dis anyone notice in the Sjkn or something, segments the way Shaktia/jaswant threw her on the floor -😲 It was so real, or was it real - she must have got hurt. (Bless her she didn't even have a body double this time). At the end of the day she is just human aswell - No wonder even Arhaan/Krishna screamed out, that too looked so real.

Please don't bash,, I know many do not appreciate Arushi/Avantika - buh she is also human like Pratigya/Pooja Gor and it might hurt her feelings aswell. if she read bad stuff in a post wrote out of humanitarian feelings.
Some people may agree with this and some may not We may have different Pov's like we did in the photoshoot thread. So am just giving a kind POV here. Please respect.

Dosa

who is going to bash you Dear
you are only one in IF ,WHO does wonderful post ,atyachar & more and members love it
and again every one has own  pont and view .
and CVS has shows arushi and kesar, role .
it does happed in realities.
yes many of us does not like arushi's acting .

Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Dosa

I TOTALY AGREE WIV U
SHE IS HUMAN AT THE END OD THE DAY AN NO1 DESERVES WHT HAPPENED TO HER
BUT THEN AGAIN SHE DID CAUSE IT 4 HERSELF
BUT LYK U SAID IT WAS AMANS FAULT THIS ALL HAPPENED
I DONT KNOW WHERE HE'S DISAPEARED TO THOUGH
I MEAN HE THE START OF IT AN IT SHOULD BE THE END OF IT 2
ITS NOT FAIR THAT PRATIGYA AN KRISHNA HAD TO GET REVENGE TAKEN OUT ON THEM WHN IT WASNT EVEN THERE FAULT
I HOPE THE CV'S BRING AMAN BACK SO
ARUSHI CAN THE SATIFACTION OF GETTTIN HER REVENGE ON HIM
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

you are only one in IF ,WHO does wonderful post ,atyachar & more and members love it

Thank you Mitaly, You are always so appreciative and understand my nature.
Sometimes - I make a remark out of care, what can I do am old fashioned, and older than many here(32), so certain things are don't fit in wid me. (like baba wud say - this is the way i was bought up). Buh sometimes - things which are said in someone's betterment can be taken so wrongly.
I felt all peepz can understand me here, read my mind, buh there are a few who dun't.
But I lubb you soo much for knowing me well.
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AN DONT WORRY SIS
IF ANYONE EVEN THINKS OF BASHIN U
I'LL BASH THEM PHYSICALY LOL
I HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THIS BASHIN
DONT WORRY SIS
NO1'S GONA BASH U
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True Carisma. I do feel bad for Avantika when ppl write such bad stuff about her on the forum.

Just because we dont like a particular character, doesnt give us the right to bash the actor. She's really not half as bad an actor as ppl say she is, plus she is a pretty girl.
I even understand when ppl criticise her acting. It might just help her improve. But to criticise her looks is just horrible. Who are we to judge or criticise someones looks, this is all God-given. And there's nothing bad in her looks to criticise in the first place. We know these actors browse India Forums and what must she feel after reading some of the stuff posted here.

As for Arushi, I'm glad she's come to her senses, but she obviously has to repent for her mistakes and that's what she's doing these days. So, I dont hate Arushi anymore... my target has shifted back to the Silly Saxenas. 😆
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie.

I TOTALY AGREE WIV U

SHE IS HUMAN AT THE END OD THE DAY AN NO1 DESERVES WHT HAPPENED TO HER
BUT THEN AGAIN SHE DID CAUSE IT 4 HERSELF
BUT LYK U SAID IT WAS AMANS FAULT THIS ALL HAPPENED
I DONT KNOW WHERE HE'S DISAPEARED TO THOUGH
I MEAN HE THE START OF IT AN IT SHOULD BE THE END OF IT 2
ITS NOT FAIR THAT PRATIGYA AN KRISHNA HAD TO GET REVENGE TAKEN OUT ON THEM WHN IT WASNT EVEN THERE FAULT
I HOPE THE CV'S BRING AMAN BACK SO
ARUSHI CAN THE SATIFACTION OF GETTTIN HER REVENGE ON HIM

Thanks minnie - They show a clip here and a clip there.
The mathurs siblings only came to show sax siblings the light and dissapeared again.
Jai came to get adharsh out of the wheelchair.
Aman to make aroosi to realise the truth, buh what's gonna still happen here is yet to be seen.
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

I  totally agree that amnva has   really ruined her life.
and poojas photoshoot  I AGRRE AS well
I also thing that she has image of pratigya , not a bold saxy looks
this show had won many awards becaus all age group watch this show
not just youngsters, and it might affects on her image as pratigya.
mitaly.
SORRY for late rep
i just has seen  now.

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Carisma,

I read the update and it was all very real to me about Arushi. More than sorry I felt disappointed with Aa's character. I am disappointed about the mess she has made of her life and Kesar's. Knowing the ruthless and evil thakur's, Kesar's life is in grave danger now.I am extremely disgusted with the cunniving Thakur's. I think I cannot deslike the thakur's anymore than I do now.
I really felt bad for Shamu Sax. So many helpless parents have to go through this everyday in India. Very sad. i hope Kesar and Aa gets out of this mess.I know Aa has commited a sin,but she deserves a second chance only for the fact that she has accepted her guilt and trying to rectify it.

let me know your thoughts.

Anu
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie.

AN DONT WORRY SIS

IF ANYONE EVEN THINKS OF BASHIN U
I'LL BASH THEM PHYSICALY LOL
I HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THIS BASHIN
DONT WORRY SIS
NO1'S GONA BASH U

Thank u- u and my neice are just the same - u talk just like her. i feel like i am talking to her - since i've been chatting to u - i haven't rang her that often. Minnie can i adopt u?
you can be my daughta.