India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

What up with villians??

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
W T F are the CVs thinking???AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry why are they hell bent on making viewers feel SORRY for the villians of the showAngryAngryAngry first we already have Ritesh with his disgusting habits....and now Nupur who apparenly realized that she "loves" Anurag and feels sorry for doing this to him??

W*FCensored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliDaffodileeCurlylockssita11

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Yeep. You're right. It makes no sense. Pur hates Taani but she only needs her help to get Onu out then she'll hate her again.

But what can you expect from these CVs? Yeh sudrenghe nahi. All we can do is just sit back and see what they do with our TaAnu next.

Lekiin, Onu Taani ke pati hai Day Dreaming so they can try and make the villains positive or whatever but we know the truth. Taani said it herself. LOL

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 12 January 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DaffodileeCurlylocksSoaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
They just make me feel sick nothing else ... specially ritesh, i don't know why the CVs even attempt to show human side of him because there is really none Sleepy When he is shedding crocodile tears for his kids i just feel like giving him a tight slap ... because if he cared for his kids even a little he won't be doing all this ... he is so completely selfish and annoying and since past week or so it has just been him on screen repeating the same dialogues over and over again totally making TL unbearable to watch Dead

And am sure nupur has cut some sort of a deal with ritesh and is shedding her share of crocodile tears Sleepy

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 January 2011 at 8:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliLubz.TaAnuTani91DaffodileeCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
agree with u guys...
i guess da CVs hav gone completely bonkers and confused. now they'r confusin us even more. but then again, in nupur's case im kinda glad dat she realized her mistake at least by now. i want her to help taani to get anurag released and then reunite taanu....

well im not sure it'l ever happn but i stil hope for da best

as for ritesh, i loath dat jerk. he has crossed all da limits. hate him a lot.... he's makin me lose interest in TL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daffodilee

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
i agree with u all
it seems the creatives of tere liye r having terrible mood swings
they themselves dont know what they r showing & what they shd show !!!!
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
If Nupur is feeling so bad for Onu, why can't she just go and tell Riteish that she's the one who paid Gulaabo to tell Ananya the truth? 

That way Riteish will stop hating Taani so much na? I mean after all He's doing all of this so that Taani too will loose the love of her life just like Riteish did.... 

so all of this would stop if Nupur just told Riteish the truth, right? 
tellybuff123 Groupbie
tellybuff123
tellybuff123

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
nevermind the story im liking the performnces. yestrday scene betwen tani ritesh ws very goood. fantastic performnce by ritesh n tani
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i cant stand out nupur

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index