Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Creatives reached a milestone (Page 3)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

Nice topic again Bani. thank you
Yes the Cts have reached a point today, they have done a good job , for me not a convincing one though!
Even if some people like you and me are not convinced but yet they indeed did a very good job, that majority are not able to take one word against Viren being grey, right?In that way, creatives are successful. People have already fallen in love with Viren, and they dont want him to be the stalker. Even Nivedita's blushes prove that she completely is in woo with Viren. They have convinced 99% viewers.

I mean the thing which helped Viren to settle in, and Nivren's "Jatt Mangni , patt byha" to set in was the fact that Viren gave  time for  Nivi to accept and adjust.
Yes, I think that helped to get convince viewers that Viren is good.

Otherwise it would be hard to digest the fact that once a story which was just with Nivarth had a totally different angle and lead.I don't know if the Cts have any future for Nivarth, but it is sad that they have taken the story to a different path now.
Creatives already have convinced and given enough indications that the story is now going in another direction with Nivi-Viren as the pair. Again, 99% viewers are convinced.

On the contrary , in today's episode, it was Viren for MP! If it is really true than Viren will be in the negative role and Nivarth might happen again, considering the fact that both the couple have not consummated their marriage.
To me, always heart-felt relationships mean most. Consummation is just a way to stick to the partner. More than consummation, I think Nivi's belief in Viren is the important stuff. Consummation does not guarantee anything, I feel. Like, in the movie Parineeta consummation was shown. But if I remember right, the original novel did not have any such thing. In this era, people believe more about "consummation", thats why film makers also show that.

Viren and Ranveer are totally  two different characters.The only thing they have in common, and all ,us viewers enjoyEmbarrassed is his ability to be nice , pampering husband.
 Kinshuk playing both.Smile

Viren is the enigmatic person and everything about him is a mystery.
Where whereas Ranveer was simple, obedient family guys, who sometimes had a uncontrollable temper.
Ranveer is a hot tempered guy, who is an extreme example of a person siding with truth. He never gave up "truth" for relationships, and at the same time, he never really abondoned any relationship from his heart. He left his house when Vasu crossed her limit about Alekh and Sadhna, before that he just fought. Ranveer always had a clear cut definition about what is right and what is wrong as per moral values. His right or wrong was not dependent on his obligations to one person.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 January 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartstamushi

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
In my opinion, I see a lot of Ranvir in Viren and Ranvir's character had the ability to be a grey character. I mean during Ragvir's rift, people believed that he was actually cheating on Ragini when in fact he was only trying to find out who was harming his brother so there was the ability to add a grey shade which would have been believable.

Everyone has their own opinion I guess. Viren and Ranvir are so different yet so similar in my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Purehearts

Nice topic again Bani. thank you
Yes the Cts have reached a point today, they have done a good job , for me not a convincing one though!
Even if some people like you and me are not convinced but yet they indeed did a very good job, that majority are not able to take one word against Viren being grey, right?In that way, creatives are successful. People have already fallen in love with Viren, and they dont want him to be the stalker. Even Nivedita's blushes prove that she completely is in woo with Viren. They have convinced 99% viewers.

I mean the thing which helped Viren to settle in, and Nivren's "Jatt Mangni , patt byha" to set in was the fact that Viren gave  time for  Nivi to accept and adjust.
Yes, I think that helped to get convince viewers that Viren is good.

Otherwise it would be hard to digest the fact that once a story which was just with Nivarth had a totally different angle and lead.I don't know if the Cts have any future for Nivarth, but it is sad that they have taken the story to a different path now.
Creatives already have convinced and given enough indications that the story is now going in another direction with Nivi-Viren as the pair. Again, 99% viewers are convinced.

On the contrary , in today's episode, it was Viren for MP! If it is really true than Viren will be in the negative role and Nivarth might happen again, considering the fact that both the couple have not consummated their marriage.
To me, always heart-felt relationships mean most. Consummation is just a way to stick to the partner. More than consummation, I think Nivi's belief in Viren is the important stuff. Consummation does not guarantee anything, I feel. Like, in the movie Parineeta consummation was shown. But if I remember right, the original novel did not have any such thing. In this era, people believe more about "consummation", thats why film makers also show that.

Viren and Ranveer are totally  two different characters.The only thing they have in common, and all ,us viewers enjoyEmbarrassed is his ability to be nice , pampering husband.
 Kinshuk playing both.Smile

Viren is the enigmatic person and everything about him is a mystery.
Where whereas Ranveer was simple, obedient family guys, who sometimes had a uncontrollable temper.
Ranveer is a hot tempered guy, who is an extreme example of a person siding with truth. He never gave up "truth" for relationships, and at the same time, he never really abondoned any relationship from his heart. He left his house when Vasu crossed her limit about Alekh and Sadhna, before that he just fought. Ranveer always had a clear cut definition about what is right and what is wrong as per moral values. His right or wrong was not dependent on his obligations to one person.

I agree with you , the initial plot has been convincingly deteriorated.Will it join and go back to the old path is the mystery here.The Cts have figured out their way for sure and the fact that Kinshuk was the one who was introduced to play the other guy's role worked in their favor !
Consummation has became a trp monger among all the saas-bahu saga nowadays.Viewers know those moments are saved for later.Most of the newly married couples go for their honeymoons immediately.Like in the other serial I am watching "Ram Milaayi Jodi", people already knew that the newly weds will not consummate, as it is the latest trend and saved for the oncoming plots.Here too I feel it has been stalled for something!To get Nivarth back of for trpsConfused
Kinshuk is pleasure to watch no matter who he is paired with or what role he plays!He is definitely gifted.
Got to go Bani...see u tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@ Purehearts

I too dont care what character Kinshuk plays, positive or negative. I started this show for him. And my guess is even if he was paired with Divya, the jodi would have been a hit. Its his charisma throughout.

The mystery is no more who the stalker is, as its almost evident. But how the story will unfold from now.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

@ Purehearts

I too dont care what character Kinshuk plays, positive or negative. I started this show for him. And my guess is even if he was paired with Divya, the jodi would have been a hit. Its his charisma throughout.

The mystery is no more who the stalker is, as its almost evident. But how the story will unfold from now.

Bani, who do you think is the stalker? I'm still confused about it and don't see what's evident about who it is. Would you care to fill me in?
_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I would really like for Viren and Nivi to be together. Nivi would really be secure with Viren coz he is her strength. She trusts and relies on him so much. 
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Nivedita today has fallen for Viren for sure. Creatives are successful in proving Viren is the right guy for Nivedita and is completely opposite to Sid.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

@ Purehearts

Bani, who do you think is the stalker? I'm still confused about it and don't see what's evident about who it is. Would you care to fill me in?

sorry I was not much into the forum for last two days,, hence the delay. I strongly feel it is Viren, but might be wrong also, who knows. Its a daily soap.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index