India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Creatives reached a milestone (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I made this post to make everyone feel what I am feeling that creatives have been able to show to us and also convince us that Viren is the right guy for Nivedita.

and Nivedita as well as the viewers have agreed to the creatives concept.

BUT, from now on, how will the story proceed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I made this post to make everyone feel what I am feeling that creatives have been able to show to us and also convince us that Viren is the right guy for Nivedita.

Bani, did you read my post in this topic?

I said how I wanted the story to proceed, but the TB article has scared me a bit.

I would've liked to see the story progress with Nivi telling Viren she lvoes him and them leaving the resort as one. As for the MP, I really don't want to think about that now because I think Nivi deserves some happiness.

tamushi

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Bani, did you read my post in this topic?

I said how I wanted the story to proceed, but the TB article has scared me a bit.

I would've liked to see the story progress with Nivi telling Viren she lvoes him and them leaving the resort as one. As for the MP, I really don't want to think about that now because I think Nivi deserves some happiness.
ok. sorry I missed that.You want them to leave as one.

actually, no one was really saying what their logic is about the future. I am happy you think the story might proceed this way or you feel the story should proceed this way.

Rahm

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Bani, ah. I didn't read the other posts.. just made mine, lol.

I think at the very least Nivi should tell Viren how she feels even if they do not leave as one. I really don't want the MP to be Viren because I see no motive. This obsessed lover is not real.. I mean it is realistic, but the obsessiveness is not good. It would mean that Viren needs psychiatric help and that his obsessiveness can go either way--be good or bad for Nivi and so far we see that the MP has always been bad for Nivi so I hope that it is not Viren. I don't think Viren wanting Nivi to love him justifies what the MP has done if it is Viren and it would totally ruin Niviren for me because love should not be "tricked" upon anyone. When Nivi finds out that Viren did all this, she will have to question whether she ever really loved him or was it his "saving" her that became the need to love him..?

Basically, I want Nivi to be happy. The poor girl has suffered a lot. I feel once she's secure in herself, she will learn to be happy and I feel that perhaps giving into the love she feels just might secure her and make her realize that she's worth so much. I can't help but compare Ragvir to Niviren. I remember on Ragvir's SR night Ragini said to Ranvir "aapke pyaar ne mujhse khud se pyaar karne ko sikha diya.. aapki nazro se dekhti hoon toh khud ko khoobsurat mehsoos karti hoon"

I want Viren's love to be just that for Nivi. For her to realize that she's worth something.. I want her to see herself through Viren's eyes.

Sorry for the long post.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartstamushi_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRuOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Bani, ah. I didn't read the other posts.. just made mine, lol.

I think at the very least Nivi should tell Viren how she feels even if they do not leave as one. I really don't want the MP to be Viren because I see no motive. This obsessed lover is not real.. I mean it is realistic, but the obsessiveness is not good. It would mean that Viren needs psychiatric help and that his obsessiveness can go either way--be good or bad for Nivi and so far we see that the MP has always been bad for Nivi so I hope that it is not Viren. I don't think Viren wanting Nivi to love him justifies what the MP has done if it is Viren and it would totally ruin Niviren for me because love should not be "tricked" upon anyone. When Nivi finds out that Viren did all this, she will have to question whether she ever really loved him or was it his "saving" her that became the need to love him..?

Basically, I want Nivi to be happy. The poor girl has suffered a lot. I feel once she's secure in herself, she will learn to be happy and I feel that perhaps giving into the love she feels just might secure her and make her realize that she's worth so much. I can't help but compare Ragvir to Niviren. I remember on Ragvir's SR night Ragini said to Ranvir "aapke pyaar ne mujhse khud se pyaar karne ko sikha diya.. aapki nazro se dekhti hoon toh khud ko khoobsurat mehsoos karti hoon"

I want Viren's love to be just that for Nivi. For her to realize that she's worth something.. I want her to see herself through Viren's eyes.

Sorry for the long post.
I like your post. You know I was equally involved in Bidaai, as you all were. Ranveer was my favourite character in that show. But somehow, I do not feel the same feeling about the love of Viren and Ranveer . Now, one can be , that I was used to seeing him with Ragini or it could be something  meeting my eye, that differentiates love of Viren and love of Ranveer. For example, for not one day also, I felt in Bidaai, that Ranveer could be grey. But in CCBM, many times, I have this gut feeling about Viren and when I try to analyse that with a logic, I can tally also. Then again, he has not really done anything wrong till now.

I always feel his words have dual meanings and some strong inner meanings. I agree I might be wrong, but I am somehow not able to equate Ranveer's love with Viren's love, though the same actor is playing the romantic lover. If one question that always comes to my mind about Viren is convincingly answered, I'll be all satisfied, that why knowing Sid loves Nivedita and that Sid does not want to marry Divya, he kept quiet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartslams

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

I like your post. You know I was equally involved in Bidaai, as you all were. Ranveer was my favourite character in that show. But somehow, I do not feel the same feeling about the love of Viren and Ranveer . Now, one can be , that I was used to seeing him with Ragini or it could be something  meeting my eye, that differentiates love of Viren and love of Ranveer. For example, for not one day also, I felt in Bidaai, that Ranveer could be grey. But in CCBM, many times, I have this gut feeling about Viren and when I try to analyse that with a logic, I can tally also. Then again, he has not really done anything wrong till now.

I always feel his words have dual meanings and some strong inner meanings. I agree I might be wrong, but I am somehow not able to equate Ranveer's love with Viren's love, though the same actor is playing the romantic lover. If one question that always comes to my mind about Viren is convincingly answered, I'll be all satisfied, that why knowing Sid loves Nivedita and that Sid does not want to marry Divya, he kept quiet.

I wasn't equating Ranvir and Viren's love. I was comparing Ragini and Nivi... both were insecure (in different ways) and I feel that the love of their significant other would make them secure in themselves which is why I put up Ragini's dialogue.

At times I see some similarities between Ranvir and Viren. I think Ranvir has the ability to be a grey shade. He can do anything for family just like Viren. Remember when Ranvir nearly killed a guy because he was bothering Sadhana? I feel even Viren can go to that level. And I feel that their pyaar karne ka andaaz is similar.. both love their significant other very much and are willing to do anything for that person. There are a lot of differences as well.

tamushi

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Nice topic again Bani.
Yes the Cts have reached a point today, they have done a good job , for me not a convincing one though!
I mean the thing which helped Viren to settle in, and Nivren's "Jatt Mangni , patt byha" to set in was the fact that Viren gave  time for  Nivi to accept and adjust.Otherwise it would be hard to digest the fact that once a story which was just with Nivarth had a totally different angle and lead.I don't know if the Cts have any future for Nivarth, but it is sad that they have taken the story to a different path now.
On the contrary , in today's episode, it was Viren for MP! If it is really true than Viren will be in the negative role and Nivarth might happen again, considering the fact that both the couple have not consummated their marriage.

Viren and Ranveer are totally  two different characters.The only thing they have in common, and all ,us viewers enjoyEmbarrassed is his ability to be nice , pampering husband.

Viren is the enigmatic person and everything about him is a mystery.
Where whereas Ranveer was simple, obedient family guys, who sometimes had a uncontrollable temper.

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
If even after this HM sequence these couple dont become one then this is an indication that Nivarth may become one and this may be an Indication for Viren to be the MP,  But I would like NIVREN to remain a couple,  But lets see now wat is done to this story to go ahead

Purehearts

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index