India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Creatives reached a milestone

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Creatives introduced Viren's character as an asnwer to Sid, from Nivedita's angle. Sid could not support Nivedita, whom he claimed he was in love with. At that instance when Sid disappointed Nivedita, Viren makes an entry and the character brought with him, everything for Nivedita, which the viewers wanted to see from Sid during the crisis moment. Nivi and Viren became friends and destiny also got them married. Viren loves Nivedita and Nivedita looks upto Viren for everything. Even viewers are convinced that Viren is the right guy for Nivedita. Nivedita, though hesitant initially, has also agreed to take a further step and has agreed to go on for their honeymoon, which proves that Nivedita not only looks upto Viren, but is comfortable as well as completely relying on him.

Some months back, when the big fight happened between the Sharmas and the Soods, Viren was introduced. Creatives wanted to establish Viren as the character who is the one actually worthy of Nivedita. I think today they reached the final stage, where Nivedita shown agreeing to go for honeymoon, has finally accepted Viren as her love. Nivedita trusts Viren and in a marraige, trust and dependence count more than even love. The creatives have done their part very well and is able to secure a stable position for Viren in Nivedita's heart as well as in the viewers' hearts.

Now, how will the story proceed? From next week, how the story should go ahead.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

honest80anjalianjalishana_83Shayafanvids08lamsstarz4mezarmeenoVirMan_ArShiAnamikaSJainParamoreRehana86MMBGRahmanjubalasmartcDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-suk19P.Kamaljit.Sean

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Clap.....very well written.... I started watching the show when one of NivRen's scenes attracted me.....especially Viren's character....this is the first show of Kinshuk that he has amazed me with his character as well as acting......he is very practical and this is what I love about this character, he does not support the wrong neither he is afraid to speak against it UNLIKE Sid, who chooses to keep quiet to show that he is a very well mannered guy and doesn't raise voice at elders but beta, we should point out their mistakes as well...agreed! they are older than you but that does not mean we should let them keep doing wrong things to others ......
neway back to Viren..... i m glad that the cvs have introduced Viren for Nivi coz he is the perfect one whom she deserves...... n i really wanna know wut happened in the past that everyone gives a cold shoulder to Viren.....do u know why they keep on saying that Viren has sudhraod?? wut did he do that his own family treats him as a stranger, EXCEPT tayiji?? also, recently Viren mentioned in the breakfast table that his poor heart had gotten hurt quite a few times, wut did he mean by that??? sorry...so many question....as i said i didn't watch the show before but i watched ONLY the Nivren scenes Embarrassed.....so, i m kinda lost here Confused

Edited by Rehana86 - 12 January 2011 at 3:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukvids08Dilbole_ShiOmRuOmshanti1111Sofna

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Clap.....very well written.... I started watching the show when one of NivRen's scenes attracted me.....especially Viren's character....this is the first show of Kinshuk that he has amazed me with his character as well as acting......he is very practical and this is what I love about this character, he does not support the wrong neither he is afraid to speak against it UNLIKE Sid, who chooses to keep quiet to show that he is a very well mannered guy and doesn't raise voice at elders but beta, we should point out their mistakes as well...agreed! they are older than you but that does not mean we should let them keep doing wrong things to others ......
neway back to Viren..... i m glad that the cvs have introduced Viren for Nivi coz he is the perfect one whom she deserves...... n i really wanna know wut happened in the past that everyone gives a cold shoulder to Viren.....do u know why they keep on saying that Viren has sudhraod?? wut did he do that his own family treats him as a stranger, EXCEPT tayiji?? also, recently Viren mentioned in the breakfast table that his poor heart had gotten hurt quite a few times, wut did he mean by that??? sorry...so many question....as i said i didn't watch the show before but i watched ONLY the Nivren scenes Embarrassed.....so, i m kinda lost here Confused

Actually, not much about Viren's past is shown, except few childhood memories with his dadasaheb, where he is shown to be walking as a child with dadasaheb and uttering the story of Prithviraj Chauhan. NT dadai revealed that when he was sent to boarding school by his parents forcibly, he cried a lot and did not want to go. It is hinted that he has spent most of the time, away from the family. His flute was his beloved companion, till he was shown to meet Nivedita.

Present time, from when he is introduced, his character has always been focussed to be present there whenever Nivedita was in trouble and he never disappointed Nivedita. He has been able to prove himself as a reliable and trustworthy person, who loves Nivedita to the core.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 12 January 2011 at 3:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Rehana86Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Those are some very good points. i just hope that actually realises her love for Viren soon, very soon.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita_murti

Those are some very good points. i just hope that actually realises her love for Viren soon, very soon.
As said by some "mahapurush"LOL, love is not romance, but it can also manifest itself in the form of trust and dependence.Smile
honest80 Newbie
honest80
honest80

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Nice post! Nivi is not completely comfortable with Viren yet. As per the article Nivi will suspect viren and Sid during their HM. If Nivi feels that someone is stalking her..I think at this point it has to be Viren! From today's precap we can speculate that Viren wants Nivi to suspect Sid and he cancelled his original trip plants to book the same place as Sidya.

Viren had something on his mind when he asked how he thought of the same place.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honest80

Nice post! Nivi is not completely comfortable with Viren yet. As per the article Nivi will suspect viren and Sid during their HM. If Nivi feels that someone is stalking her..I think at this point it has to be Viren! From today's precap we can speculate that Viren wants Nivi to suspect Sid and he cancelled his original trip plants to book the same place as Sidya.

Viren had something on his mind when he asked how he thought of the same place.

yesterday there was a poll in the forum about "who made the reservation first". Few people including me had opted that Sid had made the reservation first and then Nivi-Viren's reservations were made. And definitely, this might be done by the stalker, but we are not 100% sure who the stalker is.

My gut feeling always had been that Nivedita is the way/means taken by the stalker to harm or disrepute Sid. Nivedita is not the target. I might be wrong, but somehow I get this feeling on and off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honest80Purehearts

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Bani, nice post.

I would LOVE to see Nivi telling Viren that she loves him. She already knows she does, she just has to bring it to her lips. It's been clear that she loves him and I love how she spent extra time dressing up for him today.

If things go according to the TB article then I'll be very sad. According to the article, Nivi's suspicion will bounce from Viren to Sid. I really don't want that and preview was disappointing where the guy tells Chanchal that Viren canceled his plans at his resort to go there. I was hoping it was a coincidence. The only way I'll accept that Viren changed his plans was because he suspected Sid as the MP so he wanted to be there with Sid and Divya as no one else is there and see for sure if Sid is the MP. I'm hoping that is the reason. In simpler terms, I do NOT want Viren as the MP. It'll be weird and unjustifiable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index