Uttaran

Taps did not know her pregnancy?

musicmaniac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is this a test of viewers'  sanity? Aparently Tapasya did not know about her pregnancy. I hope the CVs know after becoming pregnant, woman's monthly periods stop occurring and no sane woman may remain unknown of the fact. Did the CVs mean that Tapasya was not having her periods for 3 or whatever months and she did not know that or she was not bothered about that? 

Or was she so innocent that she did not know that not having monthly period is not a normal thing?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loofah thumbnail
CVs think, that the viewers simply dont have brains!!!
Only two possibilities in the uttaran bakwas track going on now:::::::

1. Nani is playing games, and she doesnt want taps to know about it, because she believes, taps will ruin it by going to the gym, parties and other stuff!!! and everyone will know about the stupid fake pregnancy!! She wants to keep it real!!!!

2. She is really pregnant, and hopelessly insane and stupid, that she dint realize  it. and also, she is so busy in harming ichcha, that she dint note what is going on with her own life and body!!!!

If the CVs wish to end it sensibly and happily, Taps coming to know of her pregnancy (if true one), hope she starts thinking like a mother, and straightens her attitude, gives birth to the  child and dies during the delivery, apoligizing to everyone. 
Child goes to ichcha and veer. and after the villian of their lives have gone, everyone is happy, uttaran ends and everyone goes home!!!

It is truly senseless and sick of the CVs, that they keep on showing the bad people winning over the good ones. and in a way, encourage some senseless  people to do creepy like in uttaran!!!

Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please don't be too harsh. Tapasya though very shrewed, is not a woman of loose character. We hear so many cases where women doesn't realise that they they are pregnant inspite of missing cycles. She is not a woman who is more than thirty. She is very young and naive in these things. Remember , her case is a psychological one. She has a psychological problem. It is to be aggreed that she is ignorant of her pregnancy. I am sure doctors aggree that pregnancy can happen even at  one time intimacy of the couple. Why are you not aggreeing with that?
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
actually...it's not that unlikely. I know soaps do some crazy things, but this one is actually quite normal compared to those. There has been many case where women truly didn't know they were pregnant for a while (while meaning months and months) 3 months is not that big of a deal.

My own friend put of her own pregnancy for quite some time till she started putting on a bit of extra weight around her tummy.

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

one can understand a girl not realising that she is pregnant because she was going thru some major emotional turmoils n is too busy handling her problems to notice that she has missed her cycles....that too for the first 1-2 months
but in Taps case ...she has all the time to plot n plan a fake pregnancy...  claiming to have read books to know everything pregnancy related ....n this girl who is actually pretending a fake pregnancy did not realise that she is actually pregnant?😆.that too she has crossed the first trimester...😕
.. whom are the CVs fooling... they are just dragging this serial for want of creative ideas and they themselves were not sure what they wanted to show ...and its very obvious....the real life interference has made them turn a fake pregnancy into a real one....🤢
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

actually...it's not that unlikely. I know soaps do some crazy things, but this one is actually quite normal compared to those. There has been many case where women truly didn't know they were pregnant for a while (while meaning months and months) 3 months is not that big of a deal.

My own friend put of her own pregnancy for quite some time till she started putting on a bit of extra weight around her tummy.

i know....so lets keep watching and find out the mystery behind it all...😆😆
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh common
taps is not an innocent gal
she is an expert in all the criminal things
whether its stealing money ,god's jewellery or changing the letter or dress
the list goes on
she knows how to do all these things in correct timing
when she knows how to act like a prggy woman then how she is not aware
of her real py
cv's r suddenly gg to give a twist to the story
by giving her kiddish nature and a kiddish mom to be
but for me her kiddish nature is more irritating than her real vamp nature
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its taps darlings, she is innocent bachi , her area of expertise is planning and plotting , she is naive in these areas 😆...... so cvs expect us to understand her loyal lovers ................
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
May be Tapu had a history of period problems and she thought it's normal to not have it for 3 months 😉😆😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shyams

May be Tapu had a history of period problems and she thought it's normal to not have it for 3 months 😉😆😆😆

possible , the award 4 the wierdest pregnancy goes 2 tappu,😆😛