India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Meena Kumari!!!

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I don't know about you guys but I just loved that tiny dialgue of Meena's in support of Suhana.

"Haan choti bhabhi yeh sahi hai" lol bless her cotton socksLOL

I thought that was really sweet of her and very GOOD of her. At least she stood for her choti bhabhi. Suhana too was thinking about Meena and how she can't leave the house as Meena won't have anybody to make coffee for.ROFL Haha this is another unique bond of SGP's a servant having a cordial and sweet relatioship with the choti bahu of the family...how nice...Meena Kumari ki jai ho!!

After a looooooooong time, SGP was back in its old elements. I missed them so much.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsargunCutieeMeSushaanManeet-Pallavi-Sinha18shelly_naircherrypansySiddhi_iViews-Rinki-Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I have always been a great fan Suhana and Meena ,s relationship, CV should have a track on Meena as well some hpw and Suhana doing something for her, or may be more hilarrious scenes with her, as it was Meena with whom Suhana always asked for advice " How to make your husband happy" , !!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Sinha18iViewsShwets1502

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I just loved Meena today! She was so cute, and so supportive of Suhana LOL.... good to see she truly cares for Suhana. Meena is just adorable. Plus, she acts well too.  

I liked Ishika too, more than the rest. Somehow, she seemed so genuine and funny today Smile..... Though I had wanted the confession to be more private, I liked this version too, how the whole family was involved.

LOL What I didn't like was why Ishaan was continuously smiling during the balcony scene.... had he realised Suhana loves him beforehand?

Sinha18cherrypansyiViewsShwets1502

Anfal Senior Member
Anfal
Anfal

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
there was an episode where suhan have to cook chicken for Ishaan...suhana says to meena,she will cook for ishan and meena is like App cook karegi ishan ke liye and suhan was like yes i  will cook for ishaan kya yaad karogi meena kumari....

i love when they come face to face..they always make me laugh

Sinha18shelly_nairiViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Yes after Suhana, it was Ishika and Meena who impressed me today....great work girlsClap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
     Heeee..... Mere sath aap sab bhi Meena Kumari ke Fan ho gaye....LOL
    Bechri kitna kaam karti hain... Ek vohi hain Suhana ka saath dene ke liye.... Indeed they need to raise her salary.... Meena kumari ko bag pack karne ke liye bheja hota to 2 epi. pahele hi confession ho gaya hota.... Bechri Sonali ko Ishaan se dur karne main lagi theee...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18shelly_nair

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
AWWW did you guys see today how cutely Meena said

"choti bhabhi All the best" with the thumbs up. She looked so proud that she's learnt some English from her choti bhabhi. chhooo chweeeetBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Very very cute! Meena is just adorable! Smile I just loved that whole scene today LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index