DID Doubles

DID Doubles Written Update - 12th January

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey!

Here is the THIRD part of the written update for the MEGA AUDITIONS!

Again.. if there are any mistake please do let me know as well as any suggestions.. Hope u all enjoy the update. Thank you! 😊

Today's episode starts off with the voice over telling us that today the 30 chosen jodiyas will perform in front of the grand master - Mithun Da and the masters. The 12 jodis that get the paankh will reach the stage of the biggest dance show - DID!

The voice over tells us to raise the confidence of the 30 jodis before their performances, the grandmaster and the three masters have come to see them. Everyone is exicited to see Mithun Da. They take his blessings and then give their views.. one Jodi says that after seeing Mithun Da they have the "josh" that "nai, ab toh kuch kurna hai"

Mithun Da goes onto the stage and congratulates everyone for getting there. He tells them the journey ahead is a lot difficult and the 12 jodis that will go ahead will see themselves in each other and have confidence in one another at all times

"Sirf apne sapne pureh kiyeh toh victory. Lekhin, kisi aur ke bhi sapne pure kiyeh toh history" well said! 👏

He wishes everyone "all the best"

Some jodiyas are then shown giving their views.. "jum ke performance degeh"

Mithun Da and the masters are then shown entering the audition stage.. they take their seats.

Whilst the jodis are practicing and adding their finishing touches, the grand master and masters talk. Mithun Da asks how the journey was, what kinda performers they found, and how they found them. Geeta tells them they have found ur kinda people", it was difficult but they have managed. Murzi says he was nervous up till yesterday but now, after that he can see potential.

Mithun Da says they have only one aim: look for good new talents, present them to the world and then "kaun Mithun Chakrabothy, kaun Hrithik Roshan, kaun kya banega" LOL

He thanks them and asks if he can see the jodiyas.. he wishes everyone all the best and Geeta Maa calls upon the doubles!..

Hardhik & Nidhi (Vadodara!)

They perform on Kahi Toh (beautiful song! reminds me of Jai's Jatang patang! That dance was soooo beautiful too!) awww cute performance here too!

Mithun Da tells them they complimented each other well, he tells them it was a very attractive act.

Enette & Hitesh (Vadodara!)

Aww lol Murzi points out that Enette fell whilst dancing but she got up immediately.. I didn't even notice! 😳 lol he tells them they had "very nice energy". Mithun Da says that whatever the decision is, is on one side, but he salutes all those "jo hosla nahi harteh" and they are one of them. Awww

Bhumika & Ishaani (Jaipur)

They perform on Teri Deewani.. another beautiful song! And nice performance. Mithun Da tells them they complimented each other well and to do so well at such a young is worth praise.

-RESULTS 1-

Geeta Maa tells them that all three couples have one thing special each. She tells Nidhi & Hardhik their chemistry and body language is really good. She tells Enette that she lifts the performance so even if Hitesh has any flaws, they cannot see it. She praises Bhumika and Ishaani for their courage, coz its normally boys who do lifts. She wishes them all the best.

Mithun Da says that they all are the best, but they have to choose the best from the best. He tells Bhumika and Ishaani that they're too young and have a long way to goo.. he says "maybe next year.. im really sorry" awww.

HARDIK AND NIDHI are selected! 👏 they go to get their paankh topi and take his blessings.. aww the others are upset but haven't lost hope!

Ponnambalam & Maulica (Bangalore)

Mithun Da tells them they both look very good, pairing is also very good but they're only complimenting each other little. But they both look very cute.. aww they thank him..

Aurandeep & Sumiran (Kolkata) (I hope he doesn't forget again!)

LOL they perform on Uchi Hai Building, Lift Teri Bhand Hai.. the Salman Khan song.. LOL they've gone for comedy!

Geeta Ma tells Arandeep if he hadn't opened his mouth so wide it would have been good.. he should stop singing the lines of girls.. they only suit girls LOL Mithun Da tells them the act was nice..

-RESULTS 2-

Mithun Da asks them what would they do if they are not selected. Maulica says they would not leave dance, work hard and come back next year. Arandeep says he would try one again. Sumiran says the same. PONNAMBALAM AND MAULICA are selected! 👏 he tells Arandeep and Sumiran not to feel bad.. they are great performers and to try next time. Aww Arandeep looks soo upset!

Cornel & Deepali (Mumbai) perform on Zinda Hu Main. Rajiv says he enjoyed the dance and the arm extensions were good.

Sagar & Chinmay (Mumbai) Geeta Maa tells them that Sagar is calm and collected but Chinmay gets carried away on stage.

Bhavna & Anuj (Kolkata) perform on O Girl You're Mine. Geeta tells Bhavna that she looks sweet when she dances but wishes the connections were a bit stronger.

Saurabh & Vivek (Kolkata) do a Tamil Folk dance. Murzi tells them "good costumes, good energy, good get up, very entertaining."

Surya & Sneha (Hyderabad) do Tollywood. Rajiv tells them this requires power and energy and the ability to dance fast. They did all that and he liked it.

Bukai & Anil (Hyderabad) ohh wow the spin! Mithun Da says he will say it in one line.. "wah".. they thank him..

-RESULTS 3-

The participants are tensed.. and the masters and Mithun Da are deciding which jodis deserve the paankh.. they go in..

Mithun Da tells them they took a lot of time because it was difficult. It was difficult because they are all great performers. He tells them today is not the last day, it is the beginning. He tells them to remember him whenever they lose hope.. awww!

SURYA & SNEHA are in! 👏 Bukai & Anil are not..

SAURABH & VIVEK are also in! 👏 Sagar & Chinmay are not..

Cornel & Deepali, Bhavna & Anuj are not in.. but Mithun Da says he wants to talk to Cornel.. awww he asks him to stay back for him.. he says to wait for a lil while and he will call him back! He wants to talk to him..

Awww Karan & Carling (Delhi), Dillin & Manik (Delhi)!! The ones i have been waiting for! 😳

The voice over tells us that the friendship between these two jodis has been "mashur" since the Delhi auditions. They did a "kamal ka performance" in the Delhi Audition. Karan says that he hopes that all four of them get selected! Because they want to go ahead together! (I do too!)

Karan & Carling perform on Golmaal! Oohhh i REALLY hope they get through! Which im sure they will! Dillin & Manik are shown clapping after their performance.. aww the friendship! Mithun Da says it was brilliant. Geeta says she really likes their Jodi, they complement each other well.

LOL Dillin & Manik start their performance in front of the desk the masters sit on.. LOOL! it truly is something different! Mithun Da asks Geeta Maa what they were wearing on their face.. Geeta Maa tells him its a hip hop sehra! LOL

-RESULTS 4-

Mithun Da asks both the jodis what they have done.. he hasn't read such bad remarks for anyone yet 😲 he tells Dillin & Manik that a Jodi has to compliment one another. If you're not able to do that then DID Doubles has no meaning.. he says that the same goes for Carling & Karan too 😲.. "Carling was way ahead of Karan". He says he can't do anything, that is the marks he has.. OMG! Loool! "thank you very much, thank you very very much for being in the final 12!" LOOL he scared mee! 

KARAN & CARLING, DILLIN & MANIK are through! 👏 👏

The voice over says that there are now 6 jodis in the batareen byarah, the rest will be shown tomorrow.. till then.. India keep dancing!

Hope you enjoyed the update! I definitely enjoyed the show! Looking forward for tomorrow's episodee!

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Hope this season is good.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meredith

Thanx for the update. Hope this season is good.

ur welcome.. yep! me too.. its looks good so far though! loving Karan & Carling as well as Dillin & Manik!
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't it Max ? Dillin is his last name!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
I dno.. it came up saying Dillin and Manik.. but i think i heard Max & Manik during one of the episodes.. 
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
I'm pretty sure it's Max 😆
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
lol i guess it could be coz in one of the episodes i remember the voice over saying Max and Manik but came up as Dillin and Manik.. and in todays episode it came up as Dillin & Manik too.. Mithun Da called him Dillin too.. so i wrote Dillin.. its a nice name thoo! 😳 lol
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
LOL on his Facebook it says Max Dillin
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
LOOL so uve been stalking himm? 😛

Then it must b Max Dillin.. Maybe he wants to be known by his surname.. i dnt understand why else it would say Dillin.. lol do u want me to change it? 
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
LOL no it's okay! 

My friend was stalking him actually 🤣