Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Rate/Discuss Performances Jan 10-11 (Page 2)

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
My opinion for the performances this week :
Jan 10th :
1) Sushant & Shampa :  9.5/10  ...It was the best performance of the day . Shampa proved watever she had said last week ; it was indeed a treat to watch . Choreography - costumes-use of the prop given was Fantastic. Sushant despite of the fact that he was doing L&P for the first time was quite sharp in his moves. Co -ordination between two was v. good. I wouldnt have mind if he would have got perfect scores for this dance as well .Smile

2) Yana & Salman : 7.5/10 ....despite of Salmans injury this performance was decent .  Yana was little sloppy in certain portions but hats off to her for doing the lifts . May be am being a bit generous but half extra point is for salmans clever choreo and his hard work Clap

3) Daya & Vrushali : 7 /10 ..concept was cute ; I specially like their attires . Use of prop was clever . Though I guess Daya was uncomfortable in certain portions and obviously since he hasnt done any hip hop b4 his moves lacked sharpness . Overall a decent job done but yes I too feel Vrushali needs to be more creative in her choreo now

4) Maahi & Savio :6.5/10 ...sorry I did not like it . Looking at the ambiance and all I thought its gonna be a great number but there wasnt anything special . First of all I could  see very little of street jazz and then as usual Maahis energy dropped in between . Her some moves were super sloppy &she looked very pale in front of Savios sharp -crisp moves . I feel very bad for a brilliant choreo like Savio since he has got a very weak partner who cant justify his innovative choreographyConfused

Disco relay : it was entertaining. Sushant and shampa were the best ; and IMO Yana did better than Maahi. Daya again appeared very uncomfortable in this dance form .So my points;
Sushant -shampa : 10/10

Yana -Salman : 8/10

Maahi-savio: 7/10

Daya -Vrushali: 6.5/10

For Jan 11
1) Chang & Marischa : 10+/10 ...It was bang on Super-duper hit performance ClapChang has drastically improved in past 4 weeks . His moves vere very clean , sharp and had a lot of energy . Marishas choreography was fantastic  and she supported him very well throughout the dance. Specially portions with no music were Outstanding ! Best performance of Chang till now and best performance of the week as well !! I just hope he keeps up the good work

2) Raagini & Nirav  : 8.5/10 ...extra half mark for Neeravs choreo ; it was really fantastic. The use of props was done very nicely and the house style was pretty much justified. Only raaginis energy was a drawback. She was getting tired in between thats y some of her moves appeared very sloppy but the plus point is that she never shows on face even if she goes wrong and secondly here she caught up the moves she left very quickly . Thats a good sign Smile

3) Ankita & Nishant : 7.5 /10 ...I appreciate Ankitas hard work but somehow I liked her more in her trio act with Nandish last week and her 'soniyo' salsa . She has improved a lot but still requires the clean and sharp moves as in break dance and yes as Remo said Indeed there was more of poping and less of break dance. Plus the prop wasnt utilized well in choreography at all. Nishants work was very much disappointing this time and his attitude...well I guess better is not to say anything about it LOL

4) Shekhar & Preeti: 7/10 .....I felt  really bad for Preeti ! how can Judges blame solely her for the drawbacks in lyrical hip hop ; wat can she  do if Shekhar can not carry tougher choreography and thats y she has to give simpler moves to himLOL  this time Shekhar was fine ; not outstanding but not bad as well. I liked the concept but yes choreography lacked that special 'spice' which make s it excellent or outstanding..But IMO Shekhar was exqually respocible for that not only Preeti  !

Jive relay : It was good but somehow I enjoyed the disco relay day before more.  Chang and Marisha were very good  ; followed by Ragz & Neerav. But here too Ankita & Nishant werent as bad as giving 4 marks ; sometimes I do not understand judges marking processTongue IMO Shekhar was the weakest link of the lot; his moves were infact did not synk with Preetis fast moves so it is beyond my understanding  that he got 8 points and Ankita got 4 !Wink

My scores for Jive relay:
Chang & Marisha : 10/10

Raagini & Neerav : 8.5/10

Ankita & Nishant : 7.5/10

Shekhar & preeti : 6.5/10

Edited by pari2386 - 15 January 2011 at 7:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

bozo Groupbie
bozo
bozo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged