Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Will She Die 2day??? Or Something Unthinkable (Page 2)

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noori93

I think for the past few episodes,there has been a lot of foreshadowing....I just get an odd feeling when Maan talks to the baby.Its like the CV's are making Maan get attached to the bay because they want to show the misscarriage.:(Maybe he will shoot her in the stomach and she will somehow bleed so much that she loses the baby....Anyways tommrw will be interesting:)

exactly my point

Edited by komlika - 12 January 2011 at 2:27pm

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

Originally posted by maan_13

I think Geet will be shot and then taken to the hospital. The doctor will be able to save her but not the baby Cry

This is my prediction.
marriage will happen rite after 7th pohera geet will be shot by brij,security guards will catch him while MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA TAKEN TO HOSPITAL as per promise to geet maan will chose baby over geet but GOD will save geet not the baby geet will understand later on tat maan did keep his promise she will be shattered on the loss ov her baby THEIR SR will maybe delayed but maan will shower all his love on her and then BINGO maaneet will become one DancingParty
even i think the same that thers gonna be miscarriage 
untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
comon pals theres no logic behind killing geet CVs cant risk the shoe we have been cnfirmed by so many articles tat marriage will happen etc etc plus geet dying means end ov the show i guess they havent touched the baby track so far and geet still maintaing her figure so i think baby will be lost waisy bhi waaris will be maan's own childWink,and dont forget baby too difficult to handle on the sets so for the shoe to move on i guess they will adopt did track .
lets all hope for the best.
p.s maan's past already sad sameera and all ,he loves geet more than himself maaneet are shown to be unique lovers i dont think so they will be seperatedDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikamgdg_2010

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

I think Geet will be shot and then taken to the hospital. The doctor will be able to save her but not the baby Cry

This is my prediction.
marriage will happen rite after 7th pohera geet will be shot by brij,security guards will catch him while MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA TAKEN TO HOSPITAL as per promise to geet maan will chose baby over geet but GOD will save geet not the baby geet will understand later on tat maan did keep his promise she will be shattered on the loss ov her baby THEIR SR will maybe delayed but maan will shower all his love on her and then BINGO maaneet will become one DancingParty

sana......lets wait n watch Wink
I also think so.. Let's see..
kyph_fans Senior Member
kyph_fans
kyph_fans

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

This is my prediction.

tottaly agree with you thats wat i was thinking too that geet will loose her babyCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmish

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

This is my prediction.

exactly thats wat i think that will happen also Geet will become MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA and get shot after the 7th phera and then the whole baby or geet saving thing will happen
shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
My gut feeling is that 2morro there may be nothing happening apart from the marriage ,,, they will end the episode with brij firing at geet... Next day we may see Dev come in between and will sacrifice his life 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_1fAirymgdg_2010

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
No one is goin to die.. its Maan's dream

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinus

Go to top