Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
comon pals theres no logic behind killing geet CVs cant risk the shoe we have been cnfirmed by so many articles tat marriage will happen etc etc plus geet dying means end ov the show i guess they havent touched the baby track so far and geet still maintaing her figure so i think baby will be lost waisy bhi waaris will be maan's own child๐Ÿ˜‰,and dont forget baby too difficult to handle on the sets so for the shoe to move on i guess they will adopt did track .
lets all hope for the best.
p.s maan's past already sad sameera and all ,he loves geet more than himself maaneet are shown to be unique lovers i dont think so they will be seperated๐Ÿคข
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: komlika

sana......lets wait n watch ๐Ÿ˜‰

I also think so.. Let's see..
kyph_fans thumbnail

Originally posted by: maan_13

I think Geet will be shot and then taken to the hospital. The doctor will be able to save her but not the baby ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This is my prediction.

tottaly agree with you thats wat i was thinking too that geet will loose her baby๐Ÿ˜ญ

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: untamedtigress

marriage will happen rite after 7th pohera geet will be shot by brij,security guards will catch him while MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA TAKEN TO HOSPITAL as per promise to geet maan will chose baby over geet but GOD will save geet not the baby geet will understand later on tat maan did keep his promise she will be shattered on the loss ov her baby THEIR SR will maybe delayed but maan will shower all his love on her and then BINGO maaneet will become one ๐Ÿฅณ

exactly thats wat i think that will happen also Geet will become MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA and get shot after the 7th phera and then the whole baby or geet saving thing will happen
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My gut feeling is that 2morro there may be nothing happening apart from the marriage ,,, they will end the episode with brij firing at geet... Next day we may see Dev come in between and will sacrifice his life 
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No one is goin to die.. its Maan's dream
Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Or maybe Shoting Geet is symbolyzing the death of her and Maan's child.....And it conclusion a part of Geet will die and thats how the "Geet hui sabse parayi" part will come in.She will be Maan's but she will become different...
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Noori93

Or maybe Shoting Geet is symbolyzing the death of her and Maan's child.....And it conclusion a part of Geet will die and thats how the "Geet hui sabse parayi" part will come in.She will be Maan's but she will become different...

๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜†
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noori93

heyy gud thought ๐Ÿ‘
angel_1fAiry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no  yaar no one will die coz marriage toh honi  hee hain remember what the CVs said the marriage would be dramatic...so chill๐Ÿ˜Š