Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 96)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Sauji di.. mine is on page 89 and Moni di's is on page 91

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Anju title is perfect. Please go for it. 

Zarmeen last scene is addictive, seeing both of them blushing, I am blushing too, I don't know aage kya hoga. Embarrassed  LOL
Seriously Ketty and as I said earlier Nivi reminds me of myself when I was engaged and early days of marriage. i was just like her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728Scintillatinggmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

Anju title is perfect. Please go for it. 

Zarmeen last scene is addictive, seeing both of them blushing, I am blushing too, I don't know aage kya hoga. Embarrassed  LOL
Seriously Ketty and as I said earlier Nivi reminds me of myself when I was engaged and early days of marriage. i was just like her

See for me it's different. Like the way Nivi acts now is how I would be while dating or being engaged to my perfect man but after marriage... LOL hahah I don't think so Embarrassed You know how besharam I can be... soo imagine how I would act around my husband LOL Okay maybe for like the first or second week of marriage I'd be shy like her but then afterwards.... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

[QUOTE=gmann2010]Anju title is perfect. Please go for it. 

See for me it's different. Like the way Nivi acts now is how I would be while dating or being engaged to my perfect man but after marriage... LOL hahah I don't think so Embarrassed You know how besharam I can be... soo imagine how I would act around my husband LOL Okay maybe for like the first or second week of marriage I'd be shy like her but then afterwards.... Wink
[/QUOTE
Yaar uska bhi apna maaza tha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushimahix3simran728

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
thanks moni,mahi
Mahi - I totaly enjoyed the analysis, nivren were just too good today, well SR didn't come to my mind when manager said love shack, instead I thought finally they will share room together and when cc and dadaji's friends said that area being in jungle and not safe - I thought nivren are going to be stranded there togetherBlushing, can't ask for more than thatLOL. now another distressing thought is cts can only give as good week which they by rule follow by a distressing episode, so by that logic, may be they will shows that nivren get separated thereCry and viren and sid will look for her and which will make dd furious - Please god prove me wrong.

Moni - loved ur analysis. me too believe in Viren.I think he was just planning something romantic for the love shack as surprise to NiviDay Dreaming

Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Okay girls.. I like need to get off now.
I need to go get ready and be out for the party.
Ahh hopefully everything works out well tonight.
I'm a little worried because I don't know if I'm on the RSVP list -__-
Here's to having a good night! Heheh

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

[QUOTE=gmann2010]Anju title is perfect. Please go for it. 

[/QUOTE
Yaar uska bhi apna maaza tha

THA? You mean HAI! 
Hehe. Cause that fun will never get old LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
@Anju - Glad to know that your mom is doing better.
@Zarmeen - hope ur hand get better soon and the you can do dancing, take care.also me too was shy like nivi from my engagement to early months of marriage.
@Ketty - please do a chhotu analysis, pretty plese, and thanks for adding me in fb.
@Rach - loved ur post and glad to see u staying positive regarding viren.
@Faiza - congrats for A*Clap, good job proud of you
@Lamya- glad to have you back
@Sneha - good job at lip reading, yeah they didn't show their faces during that scene otherwise I am sure you would have leaked the mystery by nowBig smile
@Navz- thanks for keeping everyone stressfree with ur trust in nivren and explanations for viren's mysterious actions.Hug
@Payal - waiting for your analysis jaan
@Aashvee - you grounded,ohh no, but be real good and do ur best in tests and I am sure you can do it.though we will miss you,but give more and attention to studies dear.
@Suchi - yes me too just watched nivren scenes and ffd everything elseLOL. hope you got inspiration for weekend retreat, can't wait for them.
@Simran - thanks for listing links again, also I was voting for nivren with you and nav yesterday
@Ashley - thanks for live update!you are life saverHug
@Millie - missing you dear
@Sanju - enjoy picnic, btw viren is not stalker, also saw kinny's baby pic, he is shoo adorable, I felt like pulling his cheeksLOL
missing shova
@Mittu - excellent job at analysing, hope ur son is doing better now
Hi reshma,asya and everyone, sorry if missed anyone.

mittusinghShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index