Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 93)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Excellent analysis Moni, I had big smile while reading it. Really you r best when it comes to Viren Sood. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenomoniluvskinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

I just have to make this post--

@Mythri di and Zarmeen di.. wow I didn't know you were both from the same place! I only knew Zarmeen di is from Calgary.

@Sauji di... I wish your facebook had pictures of you :(

@Rachna di... I wish your facebook had pictures of you too! :(
Jaani both Mythri and I knew abt it the day she came on the forum for the first time.

Shayafansimran728tamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Excruciating

I wanted to ask a question, do you girls think it is possible that we might see Nivi's confession followed by NivRen consummating their marriage in the lover's shack?? Or, do you think it is still soon?? Initially, when this trip came up, my thought was that nothing was going to happen between them here on the so called, honeymoon but after the way today's episode ended & their winning the lover's shack, makes me think differently. Of course, the CTs would have to conclude the MP track before that, right? Which is very much possible, since they still have a day or 2, wherein they will be staying at the resort and not sure what other sequence's coming up but I saw an article in the forum yesterday about a picnic that these 4 went on. So, clearly in the midst of all that the MP could strike and can get caught. I don't know, if the flow of events like this makes sense or if it is logical??
Payal I was exactly thinking the same that we might get confession soon from Nivi and I would dead that day.

i don't trust CCBM CTs. I am wondering whether they will show something next week which will
again force nivi to doubt on viren!!!!........ oh I don't want that track.  I dont want to think about it at all.
But today's episode has really taken me to heaven. I had gone more romantic than nivren. Oh the last door scene. wowww , I havent scene such a sweet romantic scene in any other serials.

Wasn'it ? 2 romantic yaar ? Embarrassed I mean can'tt believe yaar ki wout touchng ur partner cn some1 do romance only wid their eyes . I m so touched wid dis scene yaar . d desperation of both could b clearlyy seen in thier eyes . Both wanted 2 stay wid each other but was bounded wid their own feelings . wasn't it so romantic ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushizarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Rachu, Mahi and MOni lovely analysis janu.. Now waiting for Anju, Suchi, Faiza and Milee's analysis but they are not to be seen so i am assuming they will give their analysis after i sign off....

If possible can u pls ask them to PM their analysis or atleast the page number. Payal Janu u too pls PM me ur analysis and especially for 2 days episode Big smile

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Wow Moni what a lovely analysis of just Nivren scenes.
Yes, Moni I loved it sweets!! You have really nicely dissected all the NivRen scenes from today's episode.

thanxxxx jaann for lovnggg it . Well disecting Nivren scenes i hav learnt frm u only my jaan . So al thanxx 2 u . Haan When it comes 2 Disecting Viren aka Kinshuk scenes n interviws then I need no1 as i m alone enough for it LOLWink

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Excellent analysis Moni, I had big smile while reading it. Really you r best when it comes to Viren Sood. Big smile

wowww u thnk so LOLLOL .It's so sweet of u . thanxx jaan for likingg it . Big smile . hu i m regarding my words n analysis i don't know but yes i m definatelyy crazyy n mad for Viren / kinshuk / NiVren . tht i know LOLWink

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Rachu, Mahi and MOni lovely analysis janu.. Now waiting for Anju, Suchi, Faiza and Milee's analysis but they are not to be seen so i am assuming they will give their analysis after i sign off....

If possible can u pls ask them to PM their analysis or atleast the page number. Payal Janu u too pls PM me ur analysis and especially for 2 days episode Big smile

Thanxx snehuu for lovngg it . It means a lott for me .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index