Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 92)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Wow moni what a analysis loved it you did a great job and yes both were blushing continuosly and see while they were at door Viren said Nivi to go but Nivi didn't wanted to go kya I noticed first she tried to move her head in no (No I want to spend more time with you) but then become shy and said yes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I just have to make this post--

@Mythri di and Zarmeen di.. wow I didn't know you were both from the same place! I only knew Zarmeen di is from Calgary.

@Sauji di... I wish your facebook had pictures of you :(

@Rachna di... I wish your facebook had pictures of you too! :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello girls I am sorry to make you mad actually whatever I wrote was just after reading Sanju and Saniha's comment and didn't watched it but now I have watched the episode after reading so much praise from Navz, zarmeen and Suchi and I am sure he is not stalker but yes he is definitely try to impress Nivi so that she can come close to him but not in negative way. I will not explain the episode as it will be beautifully done by Navz, Millie, Anju, Mahi, Moni (today she will definitely doWink) and Ketty:
    I agree with Navz here that Viren is not stalker and her trap for MP is done but why he gave money to HM I think he planned the game because he was sure he will win it and it was not from hotel but he was risking paying for that love shack because of his comfidence on his loveWink smart Viren sood doing to get close to his loving wife not bad.
  1. Last scene was to put us offguard he is thinking to get close to Nivi after 2 smiles and they showed a horror music but I am sure he was just trying to get her love.

Now I just loved Nivi in blue suit I can't blame Viren to be so madly in love with her at that moment but his praise was again very thandi (use tareef bhi thik tarah se karni nahi aati though through eyes he really praised her very beautifully for the first time I am dissecting his eyes he was completely adoring her like anything) par zubaan se bhadi hi pheeki tareef ki knowing he is romantic and passionate lover if I were at that resort at Viren's place I would have written a shayri on him anyway I just loved it and Viren wanted to dance with her but she refused but was shying but I loved in hand touching game cutie is very witty he know she will not let anyone touch her hand completely he used his logic in game wow so cute and I love the way he backed and asked her to give her hand and not take it wow how beautifully Nivi gave him her hand I just loved that part it was beautiful and

Most lovely scene omg the goodbye scene for the first time Nivi didn't wanted to go but was too shy to say it at that moment I could feel the blush on both faces but were blushing profusly and today Nivi was actually looking at him intently not trying to hide it and Viren has to remind her that now she should go and sleep not like other time when she had to tell him to go and sleep and I love the way she so hopefully sneaked back to look at her cutie and was disappointed completely after not seeing it but our stalker Viren sood kaise aisa moka kho sakta tha he knew she will sneak very badmash and get another smile so 2 smiles away.

PS: Yesterday Viren again proved he is 100% patnivrata when the girl came to him he said like nice husband he will dance with his wife only whereas Sid went to dance with the girl (I think Sid is better off with that girl rather than DivyaLOL)

Ohh Dear u know me better LOL . loveddd ur analysis jaan . Wht a lovelyyy desription abt d last scene . amaingggg

tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Wow Moni what a lovely analysis of just Nivren scenes.
Zarmeen I am positive and have complete trust par jaan phir bhi main na kabhi kabhi thora impulsive ho jaati huin tu to jaanti hai na. I love the way our tigress and cutie were looking at each other. I think soon we are gonna see tigress avatar of Nivi poor Viren if he even looked at others don't even imagine if he dances with her.

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@rach thanxxxxxx Jaann for lovnggg it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Thanxx jaan for loveingg it . n I always gives my thoughts on Nivren only Big smile
And that's the part I love coz I don't watch any other scene other than Nivren

tamushisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Yes, Moni I loved it sweets!! You have really nicely dissected all the NivRen scenes from today's episode.

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Zarmeen I am positive and have complete trust par jaan phir bhi main na kabhi kabhi thora impulsive ho jaati huin tu to jaanti hai na. I love the way our tigress and cutie were looking at each other. I think soon we are gonna see tigress avatar of Nivi poor Viren if he even looked at others don't even imagine if he dances with her.
I know Jaani and that's y i would have loved to c Nivi's reaction when Viren was doing poondi for the red dressed girl

simran728tamushiShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index