Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 9)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
well well well.. I am going to discuss viren's hotness LOL
and yeah i guess i can join in u guys discussing their HM!
I just hope viren doesn't lose that fringe of his, coz he knows he looks hot dat way Tongue

but guys can u really expect NivRen getting closer so soon? I don't think that their HM will be a successful one, coz as it said in the article nivi's mind will be onto suspecting viren at some point then back at sid and then again on viren and so on!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by mahix3

WHAT A COINCIDENCE! My uncle and your aunt! My uncle is unmarried.. if your aunt were unmarried too then I'd say let's hook them up and then we can both go to Dallas and spend time with Payal di! LOL
Hey, that's a brilliant idea. I already know we will be amazing match makers, hehe. Smile But, yes I would so love it if both of you could visit me in Dallas. OMG, I cannot think of what a blast we would have.

LOL Too bad sweetie, my aunt had kids older than me. LOL

Anju sure sweetie let's meet once weather gets little better.

Yaar today I have some problems. I can't remember anyone's age. 
Di, how old are you again? I think Anju di is 25. But with my mind today, I might be wrong.
Sorry.... my mind is on Viren...... and shuhaag raat. YES, I AM A BESHARAM! 
Lekin tumhari choti besharmi behein hoon so deal with it! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Theory of future:

See as we all know the Foursome NivRen and Sidya are going on honeymoon but do you really think just 4 are going to Goa no someone else is also following them the person who is stalking Nivi from all the time who is that dangerous to cause Nivi any harm guess who is the person no no no not JAAL but our NANDU THE BANDU. Why because he has family history that I am going to open actually Sid was Jawaher and Sharmilla's son as they had an affair unknown to anyone but Jawaher because he married Chanchal who is very rich he ditched Sharmilla. At the same time Vandana gave birth to Viren and Chanchal gave birth to ............ Yes you are right Nandu the Bandu but Sharmilla stole Nandu and kept Sid in place of Nandu and Jawaher stole Viren and kept Sid in place Viren. Now Sid is brought up by Vandana with lots of love and care and money, Viren is brought up in Boarding as JAAL wanted to keep Viren away from family but Nandu is brought up by sharmilla who instigated him against Soods specially Chanchal so he became servant at Sood's mansion to take revenge from JAAL and Viren but after coming here he fell in love with Sid but he ditched him for Nivi and married Divya so he wanted to take revenge on Sid and Viren. So he thought a plan to remove both Nivi and Divya from Virarth life so he started stalking to make Nivi mad and then Sood madhouse members will leave Nivi to asylum and he knew Divya has no brain so he will not need any work her mother HL will take her out of the house and he will do rain dance with both hotties Viren and Sid.

So what you think will Nandu be successful in sending Nivi asylum and Divya to HL asylum? Will he be able to do rain dance with his hotties? will he get to know his real identity? Will chanchal comes to know whom she is thinking her son is actually her sautan's son? Will 2 hotties be able to know the real face of Nandu the bandu? How will they bear the shock as both of them love him?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I don't understand sab ka mind HM ka sunke SR pe kyun aa jaata hai? LOL am i the only one who feels her heart is going to burn the minute she sees the SR? ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

well well well.. I am going to discuss viren's hotness LOL
and yeah i guess i can join in u guys discussing their HM!
I just hope viren doesn't lose that fringe of his, coz he knows he looks hot dat way Tongue

but guys can u really expect NivRen getting closer so soon? I don't think that their HM will be a successful one, coz as it said in the article nivi's mind will be onto suspecting viren at some point then back at sid and then again on viren and so on!

Sorry di if we made you feel left out. Actually I don't even know where you live Shocked
But hey, I'd love to meet you too.. Mrs. Mahajan Wink

As for the honeymoon... I'll be happy as long as I don't have to deal with mucus face or her husband but the thing that bothered me about the article is that Nivi would doubt Viren again. Ughh NOOO! This is a shuhaag raat-less honeymoon but doubts just make it WORSE!

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
hahhahahahahahah@RACH that was the besttt theory

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Di, how old are you again? I'm 18 so I'm ready to go out and party! Big smile Embarrassed
So you know, when I do come to Dallas, you have to take me out to partyyy!
And hey, di agar tum match maker play karna chaate ho, then find me a Viren Wink
Agar hum teeno ek saath hoote, Dallas would explode! LOL We'd just tear that city uppp!
Mahi, sweets I am 32 and you bet, I would take you out for partying, when you come down here. Hmm, finding you a Viren, huh? Sure, I can keep a look out for that. Why not? Who does not need a Viren in their life, right??

tamushisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory of future:

See as we all know the Foursome NivRen and Sidya are going on honeymoon but do you really think just 4 are going to Goa no someone else is also following them the person who is stalking Nivi from all the time who is that dangerous to cause Nivi any harm guess who is the person no no no not JAAL but our NANDU THE BANDU. Why because he has family history that I am going to open actually Sid was Jawaher and Sharmilla's son as they had an affair unknown to anyone but Jawaher because he married Chanchal who is very rich he ditched Sharmilla. At the same time Vandana gave birth to Viren and Chanchal gave birth to ............ Yes you are right Nandu the Bandu but Sharmilla stole Nandu and kept Sid in place of Nandu and Jawaher stole Viren and kept Sid in place Viren. Now Sid is brought up by Vandana with lots of love and care and money, Viren is brought up in Boarding as JAAL wanted to keep Viren away from family but Nandu is brought up by sharmilla who instigated him against Soods specially Chanchal so he became servant at Sood's mansion to take revenge from JAAL and Viren but after coming here he fell in love with Sid but he ditched him for Nivi and married Divya so he wanted to take revenge on Sid and Viren. So he thought a plan to remove both Nivi and Divya from Virarth life so he started stalking to make Nivi mad and then Sood madhouse members will leave Nivi to asylum and he knew Divya has no brain so he will not need any work her mother HL will take her out of the house and he will do rain dance with both hotties Viren and Sid.

So what you think will Nandu be successful in sending Nivi asylum and Divya to HL asylum? Will he be able to do rain dance with his hotties? will he get to know his real identity? Will chanchal comes to know whom she is thinking her son is actually her sautan's son? Will 2 hotties be able to know the real face of Nandu the bandu? How will they bear the shock as both of them love him?
wah re tera dimaag! rachu behna aise ideas mat la dimaag mein....show off air ho jaayega ROFL
we r thinking ki nivi pe so much attyachaar is happening..yeh idea batake u r doing attyachar on us ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index