Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 88)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Excruciating

*throws a chappal at Payal di*
HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT MY HUSBAND CONSUMMATING ANYTHING WITH ANYONE THAT ISN'T ME!?!?!?
Kaise di ho tum?
You just broke your choti behein's dil.

**Payal manages to evade Mahi's chappal thrown at her**
Sweets, don't be mad but honestly today no matter how hard I try I will not be able to think of anyone else but NivRen. Sorry. Cry They were exceptionally magical in today's episode, really were!! It is hard to do anything else but to think about them. Also, dear, I don't even know how you look like! Now, maybe if I did, I could envision MahRen Wink

Yes, I do have to admit, today's scene was lovely! I mean even I was squealing with joy. Now this is for you Payal Di.. (I couldn't figure out how to get my pics on the forum but I figured it out-- it would have been SO much easier if you were on my facebook like Lamya di and Zarmeen di).. But I hope you weren't expecting some pretty girl...  
Now you can imagine MahRen Big smile
Aww, Mahi jaan, thanks a ton, dear for sharing your pictures. Hehe, now this can help, for sure to help me envision MahRen. I especially loved your second picture. And, I am on Facebook sweets, but I think Payal is as such an extremely common name & it would be hard to find me.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi my Rachu, dear. Hug So, glad that you changed your mind, sweets. Me very happy. Smile Also, I really liked how you explained the last scene in your analysis of the episode, dear (sorry, I missed your post earlier) ! I want to tell you this though, I like the fact that in the midst of all this, you remain very realisitc. I don't think you are negative, but unlike me, who cannot see anything but NivRen, you at least are able to take a step back and analyze the track realistically and I love you for that! Ketty, used to be like that too but I have to say, that we all have managed to changed her, you know how I say this thread is very infectious.
hehehehehehe I know I was scary cat before and jump to wrong conclusion very quickly. I take time to trust but once trust it there then it is pretty hard to break, now I won't believe Viren is stalker until it's clearly shown that he is. Implications not going to affect me. Big smile

Payal I think we've made Ketty more positive and still trying on Rach

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

*throws a chappal at Payal di*
HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT MY HUSBAND CONSUMMATING ANYTHING WITH ANYONE THAT ISN'T ME!?!?!?
Kaise di ho tum?
You just broke your choti behein's dil.

**Payal manages to evade Mahi's chappal thrown at her**
Sweets, don't be mad but honestly today no matter how hard I try I will not be able to think of anyone else but NivRen. Sorry. Cry They were exceptionally magical in today's episode, really were!! It is hard to do anything else but to think about them. Also, dear, I don't even know how you look like! Now, maybe if I did, I could envision MahRen Wink

Yes, I do have to admit, today's scene was lovely! I mean even I was squealing with joy. Now this is for you Payal Di.. (I couldn't figure out how to get my pics on the forum but I figured it out-- it would have been SO much easier if you were on my facebook like Lamya di and Zarmeen di).. But I hope you weren't expecting some pretty girl...  
Now you can imagine MahRen Big smile
Aww, Mahi jaan, thanks a ton, dear for sharing your pictures. Hehe, now this can help, for sure to help me envision MahRen. I especially loved your second picture. And, I am on Facebook sweets, but I think Payal is as such an extremely common name & it would be hard to find me.Smile
Well Payal it is really easy to find me as there r not much Zarmeen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillating

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

removing my name

Edited by lams - 14 January 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Well Payal it is really easy to find me as there r not much Zarmeen[/QUOTE] Okay, my Zarmeen, sweets, I will find you dear. Hug and send you a friend request. I cannot access Facebook at my work, which is where I am right now, but promise to do that over the weekend dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Payal find me too - Lamya Khyrullah ..Zarmeen can i add you too ?
Hey, Lamya, I will surely add you, dear. Hehe, even if I don't find you, I would make sure to add you when we meet. Sweets, so looking forward to that in Spring, I hope we can seriously make a plan.

lamsShayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Payal find me too - Lamya Khyrullah ..Zarmeen can i add you too ?
Yup of course go ahead sweetie

tamushiScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

i don't trust CCBM CTs. I am wondering whether they will show something next week which will
again force nivi to doubt on viren!!!!........ oh I don't want that track.  I dont want to think about it at all.
But today's episode has really taken me to heaven. I had gone more romantic than nivren. Oh the last door scene. wowww , I havent scene such a sweet romantic scene in any other serials.

Hi Reshma, sweets, how are you?? Hug Haven't chatted with you in a while?? You are right the last scene was out of this world. I cannot wait to go home tonight and dissect all the NivRen scenes of today's episode.

lamsShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index