NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

OMG my payal jaanuu, my dil ka tukra, what do i say to you now??I dunno if u will belive me or not but  I was not online for the whole day due to some personal things and then just a while ago i felt like i really needed to come online as mabye something is posted by you. And then i just log in and to my amazement i see your PM telling me you did your analysis๐Ÿ˜ฒ. OMG jaan i think i have this connection with you and your analysis๐Ÿ˜† got really freaked out but OMG i am so glad i have the connection now cause what an awsome analysis it was. I wouldnt want to miss out reading it for anything. Jaan this is why i love you and ur writing soo much. I loved how u said viren drinking Nivi๐Ÿ˜through his eye. I was also feeling the same lolz. And yes you described Nivi so well, Nivi looked just like a dream to me, man can she get even more pure and beautiful??? Oh my i am a girl but when i looked at her even i was glaring at her like viren lolz๐Ÿ˜† no wonder viren was drinking her beauty in. Man the way Viren was looking at her even i felt something turning inside me lolz. And the way you discribed the Nivren door scene, girl awsome work ๐Ÿ‘ i loved how you wrote that scene and described Nivren so well, amazing๐Ÿ‘. Overall you wrote the episode and discribed their scene beautifully jaan, like the episode your analysis was beyond beautiful and awsome. Thanks jaan for making my day with ur analysis love you heaps.Truly i was not feeling too well but after reading your analysis i am just flying high with happiness  and i missed you heaps too.
My Shova baby, ๐Ÿค— my jaanupie, what do I say, dear, you are simply marvelous when it comes to appreciating someone and have this amazing knack to make someone feel so special. I love the effort you have put in to praise my thoughts about yesterday's episode. ๐Ÿค— So, love you for that, jaan! Hehe, I really hope we do have some special connection going on, that would be awesome, right?
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Sneha jaan hu r u ?missed uuu soo muchh

Jaann tht was d same scene where Viren holds Nivi's hand 2 take her on d stage . It was shown frm different angle so it looked like ki d scene shown in UMTV seg was different but they both were same scene

Or i think it was picturised earlier in this way and then later changed. Coz when Viren is persuading Nivi in the show he wasn't holding her hands and streches out his hands when he thinks Nivi has agreed but i guess in the segment he holds her hands and persuades her..

Vids it did not seem like masti janu it was a romantic scene so it can not be offscreen ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Payal jaan alreadyyyy said u dear abt my comments regarding ur amazingg thoughts abt yest epi . lovedd it swetiee .

d way u described Viren's love was just amaizngg . n trulyyy loveddd whtever u sid abt d last scene . lovedd it

OMGG seriousllyy Yaar HOTPIX has now become war zone . n W*H they r voting Nivren down yaar ? idiotss .
Aww, my Moni sweets, thanks jaan for liking my post. Always, very encouraging!!
You bet it's like an open declared war, right? Okay, I am going to get to it again.

Girls i have to rush out for some work.. Will be back in a while. But meanwhile pls keep voting for our NivRen...

Also girls pls keep commenting on the Fan Page coz that would help in celebrity ranking going up on the forum.. Pls janusss pls comment on their page... Kinny and Neha have to be at the top ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and Pls keep hitting chaskameter button. The show ranking is falling due to minimal votes..
OKK guyzzz as for now i m leavngg . Will b back again . but keep on votingg guyzzzz .
Originally posted by anjubala

Good morning girls..just came online to say HI to you all..

Saw the segment and I am fida on it. They both are looking so cute and adorable and hot... What a chemistry man...

And girsl, UMe TV stole the title of our next thread "Love Is In The AIR". This is what I suggested to you all as title and see they put it on their segment..

Yes, I am already preparing material for this new thread

NiVren - Love Is In The AIR and will post it soon.

I have to still read so many pages and post my analysis..

HAPPY PONGAL to you all.
Good morning, Anju!! Sorry, all of us are just busy voting in the open war zone. I am so excited about your new thread, could not have come about at a better time. And, yes dear, we are all waiting for your analysis. ๐Ÿ˜Š
hello girls !!! *hugs*

how come you girls ain't voting ?????????? ๐Ÿ˜† i have been at it since morning !!! my head is pinning, but am still at it !!!!! will come back in a little bit to discuss the NivRen UMAT Segment !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Payal where is your analysis sweetie ! and can anyone PM the page number of all analysis of last night episodes ??? 

Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !!! *hugs*

how come you girls ain't voting ?????????? ๐Ÿ˜† i have been at it since morning !!! my head is pinning, but am still at it !!!!! will come back in a little bit to discuss the NivRen UMAT Segment !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Payal where is your analysis sweetie ! and can anyone PM the page number of all analysis of last night episodes ??? 

Hi Sweetie we all are voting furiously. All analysis links are on page 104 and Payal's on 105. Ok back to voting now see you later. ๐Ÿค—

@Payal Di!!!

OMV!!!
You Love MY Poetic Flair!!
That's NOTHING Compared To How You Describe Each Scene, And Add Your Personal Respnse And How YOU Feel To It.
Lmaaaoo, Yes Payal Di, Even I Appreciate My Eyes SO Much Now, AND MY HANDS!!! ..... ๐Ÿ˜‰
AWESOMEELY BEAUTIFUL Analysis Payal Diii ....!!!!

AND OMV!! EVEN I HAVE BEEN VOTING!!
SERIOUSLY, SOME FANS NEED TO GET A LIFE, WHY WASTE TIME VOTING NIVREN DOWN IF THEY CAN INSTEAD VOTE FOR THERE JODI.
I MEAN, WE DON'T DO THAT.
IT'S CALLED HUMANITY AND BASIC MORALITY.

Viren Hota Naa, TO UNKI TAANGEY TOR DEYTA!!
And I Would PERSONALLY Assist Him!!
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !!! *hugs*

Hey Navz, good evening!! I know, it's almost been like a crazy war zone seriously!! I have been at it since the morning and I know, Zarmeen had been at it all night!! And, Rach, me, Ketty, Sneha, Moni, Sanju - all of us have been relentless an I am sure there are ton of other NivRen fans. So, I cannot believe how is it still so had for us to keep up!! Are you familiar with this other couple? I think Ketty gave you the page numbers, 104 and 105.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago