Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 87)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Anju hi sweetie, hope your mom doing better now. Happy Sankranti. Please just dissect Nivren's last scene for us today, if you do it tomorrow that will be fine too.

@Payal and Moni guys aren't you getting ahead of yourselves,  Wink what's hurry just enjoy their moments of falling in love. I definitely want the confession though next week.  Embarrassed

@Rach good to have you back. Please sweetie don't jump to conclusion too soon. I just read your Viren's Psychotic theory and you gave me heart attack. But I am proud of you, you came back fast. I loved your analysis of today's episode. Keep up the good faith in Viren. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by anjubala

A very very big HUG to all my friends here.. Sorry I am late and very busy.. I just read few posts and yes I watched the episode and I am dead.. I am in NiVren dreamland, reliving each and every dialogue, expression, emotion... that occurred between NiVren. They need not talk as they convey their feelings via their eyes and they only do isharas... This is what is LOVE.

I have so much to write but I cannot do it right now as I am at work.. And today is our festival "Sankranti" so will be busy in the evening too. I will try to definitely dissect only NiVren scenes today as they both stole the show. They are couple made in heaven with their sizzling chemistry. They did not touch each other but still they touched our hearts. This shows that physical intimacy is just part of being a couple. It is other emotios and feelings you have for each other that is more important.

I was remembering all my days and yes it was exactly the same. Same shyness, tingling, feeling to run in my hubby's arms, hug him, love him... KinHa showed all those emotions. Hats off to them. Very well done scene. I can keep on going on this last scene but I will stop for now... Will be back.. People are waiting for me.. See u all.

Navz, I read your post hun and it was brilliant.

VIREN SOOD IS NOT A STALKER..HE IS JUST A PASSIONATE LOVER and he showed that today. that's it, othing beyond that.

Anju so true it reminded me also of my days of engagement and early days of marraige. I was just like Nivi and our HM was just like Nivren the only differnce is that we by mistake got a bachelor suite so we both were in the same room

Bachelor suite? As in a single bed? Shocked
Nope Jaani 2 double bedsWink

OH! I think I like the single bed idea more.
You know.. more small, cozy and comfortable LOL
Jaani double beds are small enuf also if u know what I  meanWink

Oooh laaa laaaaaa. Besharama Zarmeen di.
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I don't think that was the analysis of Navz she just wrote 2 para on NivRen which were outstanding but I am waiting for big analysis ok.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemahix3ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I'm going to do my analysis in a little while because later, I can't be on the whole day because I have friends coming over and then tonight is this party and I got permission to stay out late!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

I wanted to ask a question, do you girls think it is possible that we might see Nivi's confession followed by NivRen consummating their marriage in the lover's shack?? Or, do you think it is still soon?? Initially, when this trip came up, my thought was that nothing was going to happen between them here on the so called, honeymoon but after the way today's episode ended & their winning the lover's shack, makes me think differently. Of course, the CTs would have to conclude the MP track before that, right? Which is very much possible, since they still have a day or 2, wherein they will be staying at the resort and not sure what other sequence's coming up but I saw an article in the forum yesterday about a picnic that these 4 went on. So, clearly in the midst of all that the MP could strike and can get caught. I don't know, if the flow of events like this makes sense or if it is logical??
Payal I was exactly thinking the same that we might get confession soon from Nivi and I would dead that day.
Zarmeen, my jaanupie. Hug How are you, my sweets?? I read that your arm's still hurting, bummer. Cry But I bet today's episode worked as a balm! Wink And, I agree, I think all of us will be dead, that's for sure. Day Dreaming
*throws a chappal at Payal di*
HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT MY HUSBAND CONSUMMATING ANYTHING WITH ANYONE THAT ISN'T ME!?!?!?
Kaise di ho tum?
You just broke your choti behein's dil.
Sorry sweetie u can beat us as much as u want but today we r only thinking Nivren and nothing else

IF YOU LOVE ME,
THEN THINK ABOUT MAHREN!
NOT NIVREN!!!
Remember, I had Viren first!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
 Hi my Rachu, dear. Hug So, glad that you changed your mind, sweets. Me very happy. Smile Also, I really liked how you explained the last scene in your analysis of the episode, dear (sorry, I missed your post earlier) ! I want to tell you this though, I like the fact that in the midst of all this, you remain very realisitc. I don't think you are negative, but unlike me, who cannot see anything but NivRen, you at least are able to take a step back and analyze the track realistically and I love you for that! Ketty, used to be like that too but I have to say, that we all have managed to changed her, you know how I say this thread is very infectious.

Shayafanzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Hi my Rachu, dear. Hug So, glad that you changed your mind, sweets. Me very happy. Smile Also, I really liked how you explained the last scene in your analysis of the episode, dear (sorry, I missed your post earlier) ! I want to tell you this though, I like the fact that in the midst of all this, you remain very realisitc. I don't think you are negative, but unlike me, who cannot see anything but NivRen, you at least are able to take a step back and analyze the track realistically and I love you for that! Ketty, used to be like that too but I have to say, that we all have managed to changed her, you know how I say this thread is very infectious.
hehehehehehe I know I was scary cat before and jump to wrong conclusion very quickly. I take time to trust but once trust it there then it is pretty hard to break, now I won't believe Viren is stalker until it's clearly shown that he is. Implications not going to affect me. Big smile

ShayafanScintillating

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

I wanted to ask a question, do you girls think it is possible that we might see Nivi's confession followed by NivRen consummating their marriage in the lover's shack?? Or, do you think it is still soon?? Initially, when this trip came up, my thought was that nothing was going to happen between them here on the so called, honeymoon but after the way today's episode ended & their winning the lover's shack, makes me think differently. Of course, the CTs would have to conclude the MP track before that, right? Which is very much possible, since they still have a day or 2, wherein they will be staying at the resort and not sure what other sequence's coming up but I saw an article in the forum yesterday about a picnic that these 4 went on. So, clearly in the midst of all that the MP could strike and can get caught. I don't know, if the flow of events like this makes sense or if it is logical??
Payal I was exactly thinking the same that we might get confession soon from Nivi and I would dead that day.

i don't trust CCBM CTs. I am wondering whether they will show something next week which will
again force nivi to doubt on viren!!!!........ oh I don't want that track.  I dont want to think about it at all.
But today's episode has really taken me to heaven. I had gone more romantic than nivren. Oh the last door scene. wowww , I havent scene such a sweet romantic scene in any other serials.

Shayafanmoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index