Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 85)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

A very very big HUG to all my friends here.. Sorry I am late and very busy.. I just read few posts and yes I watched the episode and I am dead.. I am in NiVren dreamland, reliving each and every dialogue, expression, emotion... that occurred between NiVren. They need not talk as they convey their feelings via their eyes and they only do isharas... This is what is LOVE.

I have so much to write but I cannot do it right now as I am at work.. And today is our festival "Sankranti" so will be busy in the evening too. I will try to definitely dissect only NiVren scenes today as they both stole the show. They are couple made in heaven with their sizzling chemistry. They did not touch each other but still they touched our hearts. This shows that physical intimacy is just part of being a couple. It is other emotios and feelings you have for each other that is more important.

I was remembering all my days and yes it was exactly the same. Same shyness, tingling, feeling to run in my hubby's arms, hug him, love him... KinHa showed all those emotions. Hats off to them. Very well done scene. I can keep on going on this last scene but I will stop for now... Will be back.. People are waiting for me.. See u all.

Navz, I read your post hun and it was brilliant.

VIREN SOOD IS NOT A STALKER..HE IS JUST A PASSIONATE LOVER and he showed that today. that's it, othing beyond that.

Anju so true it reminded me also of my days of engagement and early days of marraige. I was just like Nivi and our HM was just like Nivren the only differnce is that we by mistake got a bachelor suite so we both were in the same room

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by zarmeeno

I wanted to ask a question, do you girls think it is possible that we might see Nivi's confession followed by NivRen consummating their marriage in the lover's shack?? Or, do you think it is still soon?? Initially, when this trip came up, my thought was that nothing was going to happen between them here on the so called, honeymoon but after the way today's episode ended & their winning the lover's shack, makes me think differently. Of course, the CTs would have to conclude the MP track before that, right? Which is very much possible, since they still have a day or 2, wherein they will be staying at the resort and not sure what other sequence's coming up but I saw an article in the forum yesterday about a picnic that these 4 went on. So, clearly in the midst of all that the MP could strike and can get caught. I don't know, if the flow of events like this makes sense or if it is logical??
Payal I was exactly thinking the same that we might get confession soon from Nivi and I would dead that day.
Zarmeen, my jaanupie. Hug How are you, my sweets?? I read that your arm's still hurting, bummer. Cry But I bet today's episode worked as a balm! Wink And, I agree, I think all of us will be dead, that's for sure. Day Dreaming

*throws a chappal at Payal di*
HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT MY HUSBAND CONSUMMATING ANYTHING WITH ANYONE THAT ISN'T ME!?!?!?
Kaise di ho tum?
You just broke your choti behein's dil.

Sorry sweetie u can beat us as much as u want but today we r only thinking Nivren and nothing else

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
OMG... completely lost in today's epi....
the last scene was mindblowing..... KinHa stole the show....
fabulous acting by both of them.. am still blushing.... LOL
what a chemistry....

Even i am sure that Viren is not the stalker.... As many of our sweeties said, this is only a game played by viren to catch the MP....and  the BG music at last is just to confuse us thru out the weekend....
But we are not thinking abt MP.... we are already lost in NivRen dreamland, aren't we dears??

Edited by prajee - 14 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Payal janu actually after looking at todays episode, i mean the way they were showing Nivi;s emotion and only 2 smiles to go, it is can easily be shown that NivRen consummate their marraige here but the article said that Nivi's suspicion will keep swithcing between Sid and Viren.... If this suspicion on Viren doesnot come into picutre, then i think they can show NivRen consummation even without clearing MP track (but i dont want it without clearing MP track suspense).

Infact consummating on a resort is better than at home in their room.... The beautiful scenery at the resort or Love shack in this case will add 4 stars to the chemistry that would be potrayed during those scenesWink

Everything else is in CT's hands..
No I don't think consummation will happen so early I think still lots of things to be cleared I think as suspicion will be move to and fro and I think the way they are showing Viren's lies so I think those lies will come in front of everyone how I don't know I think chanchal will do something as she doesn't want Viren marriege to be complete so she will put suspicion in Nivi's mind that Viren is her stalker so I think these small lies to get closer to Nivi will lead to the complete fall of stalking blame on him. As I think he might have done everything like jealousy game to marry Nivi and even after wedding the things he did will go against him and he may be labelled as stalker.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafansimran728Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
are you guyz like gooneee...
The consumation thingy is not happening any time SOON!!

you have to chill yaara.. hahahaha
everyone is going bonkers just cause nivi smiled today

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3Shayafansimran728gmann2010

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

I think viren paid manager for security reason as no one will be there except these 2. Also the manager said viren and nivi will be leaving very soon, but they didn't get ready for the lovers shack trip instead went to sleep. according to precap, I don't think they left for lovers shack as sid and divya fighting.LOLLOL

The part i don't understand is BS friend told Chanchal viren will be leaving india. ShockedShockedShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

*throws a chappal at Payal di*
HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT MY HUSBAND CONSUMMATING ANYTHING WITH ANYONE THAT ISN'T ME!?!?!?
Kaise di ho tum?
You just broke your choti behein's dil.

**Payal manages to evade Mahi's chappal thrown at her**
Sweets, don't be mad but honestly today no matter how hard I try I will not be able to think of anyone else but NivRen. Sorry. Cry They were exceptionally magical in today's episode, really were!! It is hard to do anything else but to think about them. Also, dear, I don't even know how you look like! Now, maybe if I did, I could envision MahRen Wink

**Edited**
I took my pictures off because I felt self-conscious  
Thank you girls, who liked this post though Smile

Edited by mahix3 - 14 January 2011 at 11:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by anjubala

A very very big HUG to all my friends here.. Sorry I am late and very busy.. I just read few posts and yes I watched the episode and I am dead.. I am in NiVren dreamland, reliving each and every dialogue, expression, emotion... that occurred between NiVren. They need not talk as they convey their feelings via their eyes and they only do isharas... This is what is LOVE.

I have so much to write but I cannot do it right now as I am at work.. And today is our festival "Sankranti" so will be busy in the evening too. I will try to definitely dissect only NiVren scenes today as they both stole the show. They are couple made in heaven with their sizzling chemistry. They did not touch each other but still they touched our hearts. This shows that physical intimacy is just part of being a couple. It is other emotios and feelings you have for each other that is more important.

I was remembering all my days and yes it was exactly the same. Same shyness, tingling, feeling to run in my hubby's arms, hug him, love him... KinHa showed all those emotions. Hats off to them. Very well done scene. I can keep on going on this last scene but I will stop for now... Will be back.. People are waiting for me.. See u all.

Navz, I read your post hun and it was brilliant.

VIREN SOOD IS NOT A STALKER..HE IS JUST A PASSIONATE LOVER and he showed that today. that's it, othing beyond that.

Anju so true it reminded me also of my days of engagement and early days of marraige. I was just like Nivi and our HM was just like Nivren the only differnce is that we by mistake got a bachelor suite so we both were in the same room

Bachelor suite? As in a single bed? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index