Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 82)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Heyy Guyzzz hu r u all ?
I lovedd 2dy's episode . n now 1 thng is sure ki

VIREN SOOD IS NT D STALKER .

yes i cn say dis veryy sure . He is definatelyy came in HM for havng a bigg motive n tht motive is only n only NIVI'S HAPPINESS .  Yes Viren is havng 2 thngs in mind . 1st He wanted 2 expose d MP n 2nd he wanted d realization n confession of Nivi tht she 2 lovess him a lottt .

So guyzz whosoever is thnkng ki Viren is Stalker . chill . He is nt . n whtever they showed 2dy was just n just 2 confuse us .

I will b back my thoughts for 2dy's episode .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
This episode..
oh my,
I am in love.
I feel so bad for stealing Viren away from Nivi cause oh how cute they were today.
I want to know what Viren paid the manager for.
And the way Mr. Khurdana was like there is no security there... why would he mention that?
I find that really fishy.
Oh and the last scene....
oh my that was so cute.
I LOVED IT.
But one small problem...
When Viren said
"Aab maanzil duur nahin"
after Nivi smiled and closed the door....
the music they played made it seem like he was a bad guy
and that his maanzil was something else. 
BAD CHOICE OF BACKGROUND MUSIC
because I know my Viren is too sweet

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83asyadadaShayafansimran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Yaar just plz check out the S. and DD dance. They were dancing so funny.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728mahix3ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Ahhhhhh wat an epi.. that LAST SCENE...BlushingBlushingBlushing....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....Viren is CRAZYYY for her..but Nivi..waiting for him....reluctant to go into her room..Embarrassed....NivRen wer soo good in this scene.Blushing..n when she finally does...coming out to check if he's still there....PartyDancing.....

Btw did these 2 cheat? LOL Y Nivi move her hand away when Sid touched??.....n do same at VirenConfused

nopes they did cheat !! when the first guy was blind folded, he didn't reach Nivi, he touched someone else hand and though her to be his wife and opened his blind fold, so he never got to touch her hand, next went Sid, who touched Nivi's hand, but she snatched her hand back feeling self conscious, and she did so again with Viren !! Smile So she would have done it, had any guy touched her hand, she was just being her shy self !! Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeeshana_83simran728tamushimahix3ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Girls i am CryCry but with happiness ... I dont know the last scene touched me so much. It was brilliantly picturised and well emoted by my janu KinHa. How do they touch our hearts and make us crazy without any intimate scenes, oh forget intimate scenes they hardly touch each other.  I had goosebumps when they were staring at each other... OMG love them so so much. I wish i could hug all your girls janus. that was my first thought after watching the scene coz i knew u too would be jumping in joy after watching the scene... It was such an innocent love on their part. Infact even Viren(the hotness personified, badmash, smartu) looked innocent in some way today with Nivi and Nivi looked like an Angel, a pure divine beauty. I have no words to describe abt it. I could feel the tadap, bechaini these two love birds were feeling.. 

Okay sorry to ruin the mood but the host said they will be leaving for the love shack in sometime so y did they go back to the room, i thought he meant immediately and hence was wondering how the MP will attack if Nivi is with Viren in Love shack... I too want NivRen to go to love shack after the MP track is solved so that they get atleast 1 day of actual HOneymoon Wink

BTw girls looking at the last scene only one song comes to my mind and i hope they play this song in BG when they or if they have any romantic moments in the Love shack.. Its the song from Khiladi, Dekha teri mast nigahon mein.....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83simran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

nopes they did cheat !! when the first guy was blind folded, he didn't reach Nivi, he touched someone else hand and though her to be his wife and opened his blind fold, so he never got to touch her hand, next went Sid, who touched Nivi's hand, but she snatched her hand back feeling self conscious, and she did so again with Viren !! Smile So she would have done it, had any guy touched her hand, she was just being her shy self !! Smile

Thnx Navz....i knw they won't cheat....but was confused y she kept moving her hand away....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Guyzzzz here is a small Messg frm our dear KINSHUK for all of his crazyy fans . dis is been given 2 SANKI . so here is d link

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I wanted to ask a question, do you girls think it is possible that we might see Nivi's confession followed by NivRen consummating their marriage in the lover's shack?? Or, do you think it is still soon?? Initially, when this trip came up, my thought was that nothing was going to happen between them here on the so called, honeymoon but after the way today's episode ended & their winning the lover's shack, makes me think differently. Of course, the CTs would have to conclude the MP track before that, right? Which is very much possible, since they still have a day or 2, wherein they will be staying at the resort and not sure what other sequence's coming up but I saw an article in the forum yesterday about a picnic that these 4 went on. So, clearly in the midst of all that the MP could strike and can get caught. I don't know, if the flow of events like this makes sense or if it is logical??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83Shayafansimran728FaizuuNivRengmann2010zarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index