Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
And look I'm talking to myself D:
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

No di.. you girls are really fun to talk to but I am just so upset. I mean I did my hair and got ready and everything. And I won't lie.. I thought I looked cute. I was ready to like just dance and have some fun. Maybe get a few phone numbers? Okay, I kid. I just wanted to go have fun before college started up again and for once I had an extended curfew! I feel bad because I told my friend I can't go because of the weather because I didn't want to tell her that my brother told me not to go because of the weather when it's really because of Mr. Baaraat. That stupid GUY! I mean how dare HE!?!? WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?? And di.. I NEVER GO ON BLIND DATES! I don't even date anymore. I only had two boyfriends (over one year with each) and I never even did anything with them. I only actually dated them because they used to be like how we'd get married and stuff and I was young and wanted to find a prince so yeah but now I don't date anymore because now I know what kind of guy I want and I haven't met him. My friend set this guy up to try to get us to get married!

I know sweetie it sucks but what can we do it's life. I can totally understand your situation I been there. It's extremely frustrating as you can't do much about it. I come from a very conservative indian family too, and my brother was exactly like yours, as long as he drops me off and picks me up, he was ok about me going out tlll late. Right now I don't what I will tell you make you feel good.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok Mahi clear me further see Adi and you got married in US so where YOU invited Viren as guest and you were upset with Dev for breaking your heart so how come ranbir landed in your wedding. Why Ranbir wanted to settle in australia with kajjal and Adi left you after wedding and you blamed Dev and where did how come Viren married ragini and take to the honeymoon where you and ranbir were already present.
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hieeee!! I just ended up watching today's episode like 15th time. Can't just get enough of my NivRen. 😍 But, anyhow, before I begin putting down my thoughts down, I had to come online and see what you girls were doing..
Ketty, my jaan, you seriously are getting good at this. I so love the comic factor that you bring in your analysis. I wish you would do this for all the episodes, sweets!!
Faiza, my jaan, what can I say about your analysis today!! Sweets, it was awesome. Loved it to the core. At the cost of repeating myself, I so love the poetic flair that you bring out in your analysis. I so loved the way you wrote about the last scene, it was beautiful.
Mahi, sorry dear, that just sucks that you couldn't go to the party and to think that you got all dressed up and were waiting. But, oh well, take it in your stride, dear, there will be next time. 😊 And, don't worry about your friend, I am sure she will understand.
Rach & Zarmeen - How are you girls?? Sorry, I directly came and read Ketty's & Faiza's analysis. If you guys posted anything, I haven't read it. Will do so after I am done putting down my thoughts about today.

Hello Payal how are you missing you very very much sweetu😆😳 and today I really want every emotional breakup Jaani
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey zarmeen how are you and where are every one payal, shova, ashvee (I hope her cerfue to over soon I really miss her), Millie (I hope she is well), today even Anju didn't stay for long I am missing their analysis very much. Simi also didn't came today till now

Hey sweetie I'm good but I guess busy with fb after such a long time coz we r in th eprocess of adding people from this forum to our FB account so t hat even if CCBM is over we will still be in touch. By the way r u on fb?
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey sweetie I'm good but I guess busy with fb after such a long time coz we r in th eprocess of adding people from this forum to our FB account so t hat even if CCBM is over we will still be in touch. By the way r u on fb?

Sure Zarmeen we will be in touch yep I do have FB account
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

I know sweetie it sucks but what can we do it's life. I can totally understand your situation I been there. It's extremely frustrating as you can't do much about it. I come from a very conservative indian family too, and my brother was exactly like yours, as long as he drops me off and picks me up, he was ok about me going out tlll late. Right now I don't what I will tell you make you feel good.

No, di. I don't mind having had a sheltered life because now that I have a later curfew, I understand how valuable it is. If I always had the freedom of coming home late, then you know, I might have abused that right. As for my brother always dropping me off and picking me up.. I actually like it. Not because I feel like I have my own driver (LOL) but because I feel safe and protected and whenever he picks me up from somewhere he always has this huge grin to see I'm safe and he always goes "MOOOPSIEE" (that's the nickname he calls me) and he gives me a huge kiss on my cheek and whenever he drops me off somewhere, he's so hesitant to leave until he knows for sure I'm safe. You, see I don't mind that but I was just upset with this creepo today.
mahix3 thumbnail
ZARMEEN DI...
you will find Rach di on my profile.
Just search Rachna in my friends and you'll find her.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

ZARMEEN DI...

you will find Rach di on my profile.
Just search Rachna in my friends and you'll find her.

Thanks sweetie
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ok Mahi clear me further see Adi and you got married in US so where YOU invited Viren as guest and you were upset with Dev for breaking your heart so how come ranbir landed in your wedding. Why Ranbir wanted to settle in australia with kajjal and Adi left you after wedding and you blamed Dev and where did how come Viren married ragini and take to the honeymoon where you and ranbir were already present.

No see what happened was that Viren and I were already like husband-wife while we were engaged and so when we were engaged we thought that we were going to have a MahRen junior and that is why Viren didn't leave to go back to India and missed the appointment for the face surgery. 

See what had happened was, Ranvir came back to America (after the Dev-Adi-Ranvir-Viren face incident) because he wanted to make sure that his family's industry would do well in America so he came back to expand the Rajvansh empire but then the hall where he was supposed to have his interview with the managers was mixed up with the hall where my wedding was taking place and so he ended up at my wedding to Viren. And since Viren's family wasn't there, Ranvir forgave Viren for being with me and accepted our marriage and took the role of the groom's family at our wedding. It was Ranvir who broke my heart because he left me to go back to India with Sonia who ended up breaking his heart and cheating him and then he met Anamika who is Ragini who is his bhabi's older sister and they fell in love and got married.

Dev married Kajjal because she was his wife in his last life and is the reincarnation of his wife as they both died together and that is why he never got the surgery. But Kajjal doesn't mind. So he kept his face and went off to Sydney with Kajjal.

Adi didn't get the surgery because he had to go to London to keep his spot at this university that had a competitive roster (acceptance list) but something that is a secret is that Adi is also in a relationship with Nandu. YES NANDU THE BANDU. When Viren was in America (because of the whole pregnancy thing) Adi went to Shimla so he could speak to Viren and tell him that he didn't have time to get the surgery and while in Shimla he met Nandu. He explained the whole story to Nandu who was shocked at how Adi got Viren's face and he was also a bit sad that Adi was going to leave to London soon as Nandu had started to have a crush on Adi. So then they kept talking and Nandu and Adi fell quickly in love and Adi wanted Nandu to run off with him into the sunset and do a rain dance on the roof top but then what happened was after Nandu got away from Godzilla (Chancal) he met Adi and they ran off into the sunset .. well more like they ran off to Adi's hotel in Shimla and over there Adi asked Nandu to come with him to London (Adi planned to sneak Nandu into London by putting him in his luggage) and Nandu said yes and they did a rain dance on the roof but what happened was then Nandu slipped and hurt his leg so he could not go to London and so he kept working for the Soods but he and Adi still have a long distance relationship while Adi goes to school over there and Adi promised that he would somehow get Nandu a visa to London (since he can't put Nandu in a luggage anymore because of his foot) so they could be together again. And this is why Nandu flirts with my Viren every time he sees my hubby... because he thinks of Adi