Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 81)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
seriously rachu then i wont be able to take it , I dont want sympathetic love , i want passionate love CryCryCryCry
navz  loved the way you describe it .. Yes Kinha were both amazing ...OMG it was beautiful ...

Guess we have enough scenes for our weekend and hopfully suchi di will continue with the beautiful road trip ... please please pretty please

Edited by lams - 14 January 2011 at 9:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010SofnaSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS....

Hello all.... One thign I want to mention here...VIREN is  not the STALKER... and today's episode proved me right...

I will start with why Viren is not the stalker...if you see Viren's character he is one mind track...he will always focus on one thing at one time and will not stop doign it until he achieves it...and right now his focus is only NIVI...he doesn't stray very easily so all the scenes we saw today was just to mislead and our poor Viren dear is thinking he is just 2 smiles away from his manzil, life wife....:) hope these positive thoughts cheers up some of you guys!! 

Nivi - Can't believe this is the same gal wandering about in the streets hiding... although she still has some shyness...she has come far and her innocence is glorified in this episode...

DD and SID - They say if you don't have something good to say about anything don't talk bad and that is what I am going to do....not talk about them!! Just want them to remember the promises they made to each other when they got married but I guess it was a blur for SID so how will he remember...

Nivi and Viren staircase scene -  can you imagine all the turmoil that Nivi is facing and Viren knows it. the Chemistry was sizzling and the air was so think that I could cut it with a knife and keep a slice if it myself... The desperation in Viren's voice when saying Good night stuck a string somewhere in Nivi's heart and I was chanting her to call his name...well that didn't happen so say at least GOOD NIGHT (do u really think u will have a good night ...I am 100% sure you will be tossing and turning i your beds!!)

Searching for me -  I wanted Nivi to reflect how she has been searchign for Viren all her life...although it was not exactly a love match.....it has become one now!!

Somethign big is going to happen on Monday in the so called LOVERS SHACK...we will see a lot of romance but we will also see some MP track...can't wait

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumcoolgirl7prajeeshana_83simran728ShayafantamushilamsScintillatinggmann2010Alphabet26SofnaSuchi-xaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
come on rach! yaar chill he is not the stalker and viren is passionate but not sick.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
My song dedication for today's last scene. 

"Kal ke haseen mulaqat ke liye aja Raat ke liye hum tum juda ho jate hai accha chalo sau jata hai"

Did Viren said accha ab bus do aur when Nivi closed the door? 

Edited by gmann2010 - 14 January 2011 at 9:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanlamsScintillatingSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS....

Hello all.... One thign I want to mention here...VIREN is  not the STALKER... and today's episode proved me right...

I will start with why Viren is not the stalker...if you see Viren's character he is one mind track...he will always focus on one thing at one time and will not stop doign it until he achieves it...and right now his focus is only NIVI...he doesn't stray very easily so all the scenes we saw today was just to mislead and our poor Viren dear is thinking he is just 2 smiles away from his manzil, life wife....:) hope these positive thoughts cheers up some of you guys!! 

Nivi - Can't believe this is the same gal wandering about in the streets hiding... although she still has some shyness...she has come far and her innocence is glorified in this episode...

DD and SID - They say if you don't have something good to say about anything don't talk bad and that is what I am going to do....not talk about them!! Just want them to remember the promises they made to each other when they got married but I guess it was a blur for SID so how will he remember...

Nivi and Viren staircase scene -  can you imagine all the turmoil that Nivi is facing and Viren knows it. the Chemistry was sizzling and the air was so think that I could cut it with a knife and keep a slice if it myself... The desperation in Viren's voice when saying Good night stuck a string somewhere in Nivi's heart and I was chanting her to call his name...well that didn't happen so say at least GOOD NIGHT (do u really think u will have a good night ...I am 100% sure you will be tossing and turning i your beds!!)

Searching for me -  I wanted Nivi to reflect how she has been searchign for Viren all her life...although it was not exactly a love match.....it has become one now!!

Somethign big is going to happen on Monday in the so called LOVERS SHACK...we will see a lot of romance but we will also see some MP track...can't wait

Hi Mythri, hope your son is doing better now. I loved what you said @bold. Nice analysis sweetie

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingxaviaraSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Ahhhhhh wat an epi.. that LAST SCENE...BlushingBlushingBlushing....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....Viren is CRAZYYY for her..but Nivi..waiting for him....reluctant to go into her room..Embarrassed....NivRen wer soo good in this scene.Blushing..n when she finally does...coming out to check if he's still there....PartyDancing.....

Btw did these 2 cheat? LOL Y Nivi move her hand away when Sid touched??.....n do same at VirenConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanlamsScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Rach jaani Viren is not the stalker so enjoy the show and their sizzling chemistry sweetie

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@ rachu : HE IS NOT THE STALKER ! keep chanting that and you will be okay !!LOL

@ mysthri : agree with you 100%, right now Nivi's love and her acceptance of her love for him and their marriage is his only priority and concern right now, he is not even concerned about the MP, because like i said few days ago, he has two agendas on his mind, getting Nivi to realize and confess her feelings and to catch the MP, so this plan or whatever money that he gave to the manager is for his mission 'make nivi confess her feelings' mission, but if we are going to get romance, the MP is gonna strike too, hope hopefully MP's identity is revealed and this track can end, and even if it doesn't, the night spent there will bring NiVren closer !! Embarrassed

@ ketty : yep when she smiled a bit he said bas ab do aur, and she blushed, understanding his meaning and closed the door !! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummittusinghshana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index