Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 80)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Gosh I loved how Viren reminds her, if she is planning to stand there all night !!! Embarrassed He knows her dil ka haal so well, he knows she loves him as much as he loves her, but Viren never imposes anything on her, because like I have said from day one, he is waiting for her to come to him on her own choice ! he knew that had he asked to come in just once, Nivi wouldn't have said no and would be happy, because that is what she wanted, but he didn't because he wants her to ask him to be with her, he wants to her say that she loves him and accept and their marriage with all her heart !!Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeelamsShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Sofna

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, OMG Nivi is so falling in love!!! Hug That was so cute, oh my, her realization is so endearingly beautiful!! I cannot get over how sweet it was.Awww, I love my NivRen, so very much!! Girls, awww, I so wish I could just hugs you guys, my jaanupies. Hug Love you all so very much. I am so happy. And, for anyone who thinks that Viren is the stalker, I just wanna say, that yes, it might appear so, that's how they are trying to show us but he is not. Just don't think about that, at all!! The CTs are trying to do just that, make everyone believe that Viren's the stalker. Just enjoy & love our NivRen, the way they are meant to be loved and adored by all of us. Day Dreaming Love you all!! A special NivRen jhappi from me to all my lovelies!! Hug Hug
So true Payal. Literally after watching he episode I looked around as I needed somebody to hug I was so excited. But I guess u r rite we have to go with this hug today. To all my sweeties of the forum HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSofnaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Ketty, my jaanupie, I wouldn't miss that for life. My sweets, a hug from me. Hug Yes, yes I am going to dissect the NivRen scenes today, oh boy, am I going to?? You bet!!! Smile
Payal sweetie. Hug You have no idea how happy I am today. No CC talk or MP talk can bring me down today. I will worry about that on Monday. Today I just don't want to come out of my NivRen infused trance. Day Dreaming  Embarrassed

Can't wait to read your thoughts, I am pretty you are going to make already wonderful scene more magical.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

The highlight of the epi was definitely the last scene !! I don;t know about RS, but I swear NivRen & KinHa crossed all limits of sizzling chemistry tonight !!! Embarrassed and that too without touching ! OMG the air around them was absolutely crackling ! Kinshuk and Neha did an amazing job !! I could feel their longing, yearning and love for each other !! They didn't wanna leave each other, especially Nivi !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I'm so in love with KinHa's expressions ! Loved how Nivi blushed and especially how she smiled, blushed and closed the door in shyness, am so dead ! and Viren/Kinshuk was looking at her, as if devouring her with her eyes !!! Embarrassed Wow !! Wow !!! Wow !!! These two never cease to amaze me !! Embarrassed

About Viren being the stalker, again I will say it that IT IS NOT HIM !! Yes they are showing his obsessive nature, but am sure he is up to something positive ! Remember BS friend told CC that the security in riverdale is not up to the mark, and that is one of the reasons why Viren came, to lure the MP, but he wants to catch the MP red handed in front of Sid, and the person who was host of the game said that they will be arranging to send NIvRen there alone, soon, so I think the money he gave to the manager to make sure the manager arranges fro extra security for them, because he wants the MP to strike at the resort not at the love shack !!
So far this is the best love scene aired in any RS show, because it was passionate, sensual yet so heart touching !!!!
No doubt Navi and the best part was that there was no touching involved and still it was just amzingly passionate and sensual.

you know I wanna say so much about that scene, but to be honest, i'm not very good at describing or putting my thoughts to scenes like these, so am waiting for anju, milee and your thoughts on it zarmeen, because you always write down what I wanted to say but didn't know how !! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSofnaSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
PRINCESS MAHI IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
GOOD MORNING MY PYAARI DIS
I AM OFF TO WATCH THE EPISODE NOW
Nivi better keep her distance from my man!
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

OMG, OMG Nivi is so falling in love!!! Hug That was so cute, oh my, her realization is so endearingly beautiful!! I cannot get over how sweet it was.Awww, I love my NivRen, so very much!! Girls, awww, I so wish I could just hugs you guys, my jaanupies. Hug Love you all so very much. I am so happy. And, for anyone who thinks that Viren is the stalker, I just wanna say, that yes, it might appear so, that's how they are trying to show us but he is not. Just don't think about that, at all!! The CTs are trying to do just that, make everyone believe that Viren's the stalker. Just enjoy & love our NivRen, the way they are meant to be loved and adored by all of us. Day Dreaming Love you all!! A special NivRen jhappi from me to all my lovelies!! Hug Hug
So true Payal. Literally after watching he episode I looked around as I needed somebody to hug I was so excited. But I guess u r rite we have to go with this hug today. To all my sweeties of the forum Hug
Hug

Hugs to all you NivRen crazy girls. I wished you were here with me today. We would have a blast dancing with joy. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

So true Payal. Literally after watching he episode I looked around as I needed somebody to hug I was so excited. But I guess u r rite we have to go with this hug today. To all my sweeties of the forum Hug

awwww girls lots of Hug to you too my sweetiepies !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Navz I think Viren is the stalker and he will be shown psychotic but Nivi will start loving him and forgive him saying he did all this to get her love and he is kid need love I will give him and she will be taking care of him like a kid and give him attention omg I remember the dialog he said now it's her turn to return the love to him wow what now they will show sympethetic love and whatever love they were showing from Viren will become of no value, fake and done to get Nivi just a lust to get Nivi and later after recovering he will actually love her. Then he will actually become bechara Viren and Chanchal will become Nivi's bhagat kya story hai Chanchal ko sirf Nivi ki vajah se uske saare galat kaamo se maafi mil jayegi.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 14 January 2011 at 9:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728lamszarmeenoSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index