NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 8)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Baadai ho! Banao Kinny ko my dear jiju.
Lekin yaad raakna.. Viren mere hai sirf mere! 

yeah keep viren, i take kinshuk! viren ka matlab sirf uska character! character ko play karne walla is only mine!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 January 2011 at 9:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

WHAT A COINCIDENCE! My uncle and your aunt! My uncle is unmarried.. if your aunt were unmarried too then I'd say let's hook them up and then we can both go to Dallas and spend time with Payal di! LOL
Hey, that's a brilliant idea. I already know we will be amazing match makers, hehe. Smile But, yes I would so love it if both of you could visit me in Dallas. OMG, I cannot think of what a blast we would have.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Excruciating

Oh my God! Payal di!! You live in Dallas? My mama lives in Dallas, Texas and I plan on visiting him sometime soon! He used to live in Mesquite (I don't know if I spelled that right, which is a suburb of Dallas but now he moved to Dallas... and works in Houston. Long commute, I know.) Bur this means hopefully we can meet! And if you ever come to the east coast, especially New York City then we can soo hang out!!! Big smile 
Oh no, Mahi, Mesquite could have been so close. OMG, that's a bummer. I wish I knew you when you came down here, then maybe we could surely have met, dear. I know, Houston's like 4-5 hours away from Dallas by car, but you have to still let me know, if and when you are coming and we never know, I might be able to arrange something.

Nahin di, he lives in Dallas right now if I'm not mistaken but he works somewhere near Houston which is almost like a 2-3 hour commute, he says. Last time I checked, he lived in Dallas. So yeah and I'm supposed to go there in the upcoming months. Perhaps when I have spring break. I will let you know and hopefully we can work something out. But you should really come to the east coast. Come visit us girls and I'll show you the time of your life!

Yes yes, I also agree..Payal come to East Coast...
You know girls I made few friends in my last forum - JJKN and we are still friends even though JJKN got over 3 -4 years ago. And I have 4 of my friends. One of my di lives in Canada and she came here and stayed with me for a night and then another friend came from Wisconsin and we all met at my place. It was so nice and fun...We should do something like this soon.
Mahi, Ketty we should atleast meet once the weather is good...

I hope that no matter what, even after CCBM ends, that you girls stay my Dis kyun ki I've never had a real sister aur tum saab mere saachi behein jaise.. and I really care about you girls (and would absolutely hate to lose any one of you) Embarrassed 
And Anju di.. today I was thinking that once the weather gets nice again (like in the spring which isn't too far away).. you, me and Ketty di should have a picnic in Central Park. I love that place and there's no place so beautiful and relaxing where sisters can just sit and catch up! Idea kaise laagi?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

WHAT A COINCIDENCE! My uncle and your aunt! My uncle is unmarried.. if your aunt were unmarried too then I'd say let's hook them up and then we can both go to Dallas and spend time with Payal di! LOL
Hey, that's a brilliant idea. I already know we will be amazing match makers, hehe. Smile But, yes I would so love it if both of you could visit me in Dallas. OMG, I cannot think of what a blast we would have.

LOL Too bad sweetie, my aunt had kids older than me. LOL

Anju sure sweetie let's meet once weather gets little better.

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Okay, so girls what are we discussing? NivRen upcoming honeymoon?Day Dreaming

Ketty, Rach, Mahi, Sanju, what's going on? How was your day today?

Anju,waiting to read your analysis. As always, it would be brilliant.

Where is Simran, Zarmeen, Shova & Aashvee? Aren't they online normally around this time??

tamushisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Yes yes, I also agree..Payal come to East Coast...
You know girls I made few friends in my last forum - JJKN and we are still friends even though JJKN got over 3 -4 years ago. And I have 4 of my friends. One of my di lives in Canada and she came here and stayed with me for a night and then another friend came from Wisconsin and we all met at my place. It was so nice and fun...We should do something like this soon.
Mahi, Ketty we should atleast meet once the weather is good...
Thanks Anju, my sweets for the invite! Hug I would so love to meet you girls. You have to let me know, when you, Ketty & Mahi plan to meet-up and I will try to come down to meet you guys as well.

tamushimahix3simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Di, how old are you again? I'm 18 so I'm ready to go out and party! Big smile Embarrassed
So you know, when I do come to Dallas, you have to take me out to partyyy!
And hey, di agar tum match maker play karna chaate ho, then find me a Viren Wink
Agar hum teeno ek saath hoote, Dallas would explode! LOL We'd just tear that city uppp!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
mahi where in NY do you live?

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index