Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 79)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
guys i am going to sleep now, got a long day ahead of tomorrow. going out on a picnic with my family so yeah!
need to wake up @ 7am and it's wht almost 3am LOL
so i better catch sleep otherwise i'll look horrible in the morning LOL
G Nite people.
will discuss with you guys tomorrow...after all we need something for tomorrow!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
The highlight of the epi was definitely the last scene !! I don;t know about RS, but I swear NivRen & KinHa crossed all limits of sizzling chemistry tonight !!! Embarrassed and that too without touching ! OMG the air around them was absolutely crackling ! Kinshuk and Neha did an amazing job !! I could feel their longing, yearning and love for each other !! They didn't wanna leave each other, especially Nivi !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I'm so in love with KinHa's expressions ! Loved how Nivi blushed and especially how she smiled, blushed and closed the door in shyness, am so dead ! and Viren/Kinshuk was looking at her, as if devouring her with her eyes !!! Embarrassed Wow !! Wow !!! Wow !!! These two never cease to amaze me !! Embarrassed

About Viren being the stalker, again I will say it that IT IS NOT HIM !! Yes they are showing his obsessive nature, but am sure he is up to something positive ! Remember BS friend told CC that the security in riverdale is not up to the mark, and that is one of the reasons why Viren came, to lure the MP, but he wants to catch the MP red handed in front of Sid, and the person who was host of the game said that they will be arranging to send NIvRen there alone, soon, so I think the money he gave to the manager to make sure the manager arranges fro extra security for them, because he wants the MP to strike at the resort not at the love shack !!
So far this is the best love scene aired in any RS show, because it was passionate, sensual yet so heart touching !!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutsprajeeasyadadaShayafansimran728gina24lamszarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Sofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

The conversation with the hotel manager that the audience couldn't hear was fishy, but I don't believe it's enough to convict Viren of being the MP/Stalker. CT don't go for the obvious, so and this was too obvious. As for "manzil door nahin" , he's waiting for Nivi's complete acceptance of him and he feels his destination will soon be reached. So let's not stress ourselves out just yet girls. Take a deep breath, enjoy the cute scenes of this past week this weekend and before you know it, Monday will be here!

Precap btw was BORING!!
Asya I won't be worried about his giving money to manager part. Before also we went crazy when he talked to CC in mute, and what did we got, his every action and everything is about Nivi. So this also I think he might have given money to manager to make that extra day really special for them or may be to something to do with MP but definitely not to hurt Nivi. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

yeah man people are getting wayy excited that viren is the stalker viren is the stalker .. no way.. and I do not think cc is too but we will find out very soon who it is but guyz throw that stupid stalker out of your minds!

its not worth it right now. Lets just sail in the beautiful memories of Nivren and leave it at that. This is why I love navzzzz i can only watch nivren again and again and not worry abotu any other bakwaassss

oh so i am loved only for my editing skills !!!! lolzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!

and i agree with you , how come people are excited that Viren is the stalker !! he is not !! I think the money was to make sure nothing and no one disturbs him and his chand !!! LOL his sweet wife is slowly reciprocating his feelings, and just two smiles away from him, i'm sure when he gets her alone, he doesn't want any disturbances !!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010SofnaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

The highlight of the epi was definitely the last scene !! I don;t know about RS, but I swear NivRen & KinHa crossed all limits of sizzling chemistry tonight !!! Embarrassed and that too without touching ! OMG the air around them was absolutely crackling ! Kinshuk and Neha did an amazing job !! I could feel their longing, yearning and love for each other !! They didn't wanna leave each other, especially Nivi !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I'm so in love with KinHa's expressions ! Loved how Nivi blushed and especially how she smiled, blushed and closed the door in shyness, am so dead ! and Viren/Kinshuk was looking at her, as if devouring her with her eyes !!! Embarrassed Wow !! Wow !!! Wow !!! These two never cease to amaze me !! Embarrassed

About Viren being the stalker, again I will say it that IT IS NOT HIM !! Yes they are showing his obsessive nature, but am sure he is up to something positive ! Remember BS friend told CC that the security in riverdale is not up to the mark, and that is one of the reasons why Viren came, to lure the MP, but he wants to catch the MP red handed in front of Sid, and the person who was host of the game said that they will be arranging to send NIvRen there alone, soon, so I think the money he gave to the manager to make sure the manager arranges fro extra security for them, because he wants the MP to strike at the resort not at the love shack !!
So far this is the best love scene aired in any RS show, because it was passionate, sensual yet so heart touching !!!!
Navz you described the last scene perfectly. Oh I am in love with them all over again. Best NivRen scene ever. My heart is still racing watching them look at each other. Without even touching or uttering a word they have conveyed and said a lot. Just can't get enough of that. Waiting for you to upload today's scene. Smile

Payal looking forward to your long dissection of that scene. I don't mind if you don't give any other scene but please do this one. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 14 January 2011 at 8:59am

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraSofna

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
OMG, OMG Nivi is so falling in love!!! Hug That was so cute, oh my, her realization is so endearingly beautiful!! I cannot get over how sweet it was.Awww, I love my NivRen, so very much!! Girls, awww, I so wish I could just hugs you guys, my jaanupies. Hug Love you all so very much. I am so happy. And, for anyone who thinks that Viren is the stalker, I just wanna say, that yes, it might appear so, that's how they are trying to show us but he is not. Just don't think about that, at all!! The CTs are trying to do just that, make everyone believe that Viren's the stalker. Just enjoy & love our NivRen, the way they are meant to be loved and adored by all of us. Day Dreaming Love you all!! A special NivRen jhappi from me to all my lovelies!! Hug Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728gmann2010Suchi-xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

No doubt Navi and the best part was that there was no touching involved and still it was just amzingly passionate and sensual.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Navz you described the last scene perfectly. Oh I am in love with them all over again. Best NivRen scene ever. My heart is still racing watching them look at each other. Without even touching or uttering a word they have conveyed and said a lot. Just can't get enough of that. Waiting for you to upload today's scene. Smile

Payal looking forward to your long dissection of that scene. I don't mind if you don't give any other scene but please do this one. 
Ketty, my jaanupie, I wouldn't miss that for life. My sweets, a hug from me. Hug Yes, yes I am going to dissect the NivRen scenes today, oh boy, am I going to?? You bet!!! Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 14 January 2011 at 9:03am

asyadadaShayafanlamssimran728gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index