Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 72)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls: Oh Ash jaani we r missing u too sweetie but stude is imoportant too and it is just a metter of one more day.
Zarmeen, I hope your hand is better now, is it still paining sweetie? 
Thank jaani but sometimes there is lot of pain and sometimes it feels better so kind of mix thing going on now. Yaar it is now getting frustrated coz I can't do anything and everything around me is being ignored.
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry that it's still not better.  I can imagine how frustrated you must feel. did doctor say anything? like how long it will take for you to recover? 
Nope he just said that these things tend to take time now I don't know how much time as it has already been 3 weeks now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

One thing without before watching the episode jis insaan ne haath pakarne mein PHD kar rakhi ho woh bhala kaise na pehchantaWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3Shayafangmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by ashred12

part2-
precap scene. guest uncle says security is not gud there. only cc with them.
party place. host says d prize is 1 day n nite at lovers shack wer only lion n bear r company. dd ok but sid feels bad i think abt d game.
yash dadi scene.
sidya romance (actually they r walking). but dd's leg gets moch. sid says lets go to room but she insists to stay.
romance continues.

same coming up (wer's viren?????)
Viren kahi woh red dress wali ke pichche to nahi gaya. Sometimes I really want to smack on his head. Don't know what's up with him. Who leaves his wife alone? Even Sid is tolerating his.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hello Girls: Oh Ash jaani we r missing u too sweetie but stude is imoportant too and it is just a metter of one more day.
Thank jaani but sometimes there is lot of pain and sometimes it feels better so kind of mix thing going on now. Yaar it is now getting frustrated coz I can't do anything and everything around me is being ignored.

Arre janu i thought u said u have recovered yesterday Confused  Anyways take ample care janu and apply medicines and it will help in healing faster ....Hug

Zarmeen it still hurts ? Confused did u get the results of the xray ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Nope he just said that these things tend to take time now I don't know how much time as it has already been 3 weeks now
Oh I hope it gets better soon sweetie. Cold weather doesn't  make it easier either. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 14 January 2011 at 8:04am

Shayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Arre janu i thought u said u have recovered yesterday Confused  Anyways take ample care janu and apply medicines and it will help in healing faster ....Hug
Yaar thanx Sneha Jaani that is what I'm trying to do but sick and tired of resting also . I've never been so regular with my medicines like I'm these days.

Shayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Zarmeen it still hurts ? Confused did u get the results of the xray ???

Nahin jaani either today or monday and if i don't hear anything until Monday then I'm assuming that everything is ok.

Shayafan

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
guys i think Viren has just been revealed! he is the stalker!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 14 January 2011 at 8:06am

Shayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index