Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 71)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls: Oh Ash jaani we r missing u too sweetie but stude is imoportant too and it is just a metter of one more day.
Zarmeen, I hope your hand is better now, is it still paining sweetie? 
Thank jaani but sometimes there is lot of pain and sometimes it feels better so kind of mix thing going on now. Yaar it is now getting frustrated coz I can't do anything and everything around me is being ignored.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

RAchu for a change we all r busy off-forum today voting for our NivRen... They are being voted down continuously by opponent fans Cry

Infact earlier they were lagging behind and now they have taken a big lead Big smile
Sneha this happens with every couple don't cry see even second pair has got negative votes so the poll where 2 options are present everyone tend to vote other down na but I don't like this in view jitne negative votes hum dusre couples ko dete hai utne positive votes hum apne couple ko kyun na de aur apna time dusre ko neeche laane mein kyun gavaye jab hum voh time apne fav couple ko upar pahuchane mein use kar sakte hainBig smile

Absolutely right janu when both things will have the same effect, whats the point making others down Smile Infact i did not like the concept of the other option at all. There should have been just one option of voting for your fav couple.... This way they are increaseing negativity ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
OMG now i am sure the uncle was sent by Viren only since he is talking abt security and all so that CC(MP) can start the tracking business and harm Nivi...

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

RAchu for a change we all r busy off-forum today voting for our NivRen... They are being voted down continuously by opponent fans Cry

Infact earlier they were lagging behind and now they have taken a big lead Big smile
Sneha this happens with every couple don't cry see even second pair has got negative votes so the poll where 2 options are present everyone tend to vote other down na but I don't like this in view jitne negative votes hum dusre couples ko dete hai utne positive votes hum apne couple ko kyun na de aur apna time dusre ko neeche laane mein kyun gavaye jab hum voh time apne fav couple ko upar pahuchane mein use kar sakte hainBig smile
Totally agree with you Rach, I hate this down option. Really want to smack that person who is voting continuously down on NivRen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Hello Girls: Oh Ash jaani we r missing u too sweetie but stude is imoportant too and it is just a metter of one more day.
Thank jaani but sometimes there is lot of pain and sometimes it feels better so kind of mix thing going on now. Yaar it is now getting frustrated coz I can't do anything and everything around me is being ignored.

Arre janu i thought u said u have recovered yesterday Confused  Anyways take ample care janu and apply medicines and it will help in healing faster ....Hug

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry that it's still not better.  I can imagine how frustrated you must feel. did doctor say anything? like how long it will take for you to recover? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
guys viren is a good observer. he noticed that each time nivi's hand was touched she always backed off. and when nivi repeated this with viren, he got it that it was nivi! Smart guy huh!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 14 January 2011 at 8:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

OMG now i am sure the uncle was sent by Viren only since he is talking abt security and all so that CC(MP) can start the tracking business and harm Nivi...

Exactly ! That's what I said in my past last night, the uncle is definitely sent by Viren to lure the MP, and that is why he is even absent in the episode tonight, when Nivi will misstep and hurt herself. Sid will offer to take her to her room but she will go alone, thus paving way for the stalker to scare Nivi again !!

Btw the prize NivRen won is a day and night alone in a shack in a jungle, with no one else around !1 aw how romantic ! i wish the MP person is caught by then, so we can have see NivRen finally alone without the fear of MP hanging over their heads !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index