Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 70)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I'm grounded until tonight as I got a slightly (just slightly mind you but my chachi has gone all psycho on meCryCryCry) low marking on my latest assignmentCryCryCry

My chacha has changed the wireless password (See, there are more villans in the world apart from the ones in the museum of horrors)Cry

Don't ask what all I have done to sneak this postEvil Smile but just wanted to say I'm missing you much my jaanusCryCryCry I haven't even been able to see the episode. I cannot access the internet. I have just used a sob-story to get on for five minutes, so can't stay long (I am also on 24/7 surveillanceCryCryCry)

I won't be able to see today's episode until tonight (sobs). Anyway, I'll leave now and work on my "good behaviour" and come back tonight.

Until then, my dearest jaanupiesHugAashvee sends all her love and loads of hugs and hopes you have a fantastic episode....

It's heart wrenching to not even be able to read a single postbuCryt I have to leave. See you later jaanusHugHugHug

And Mahi, lovely thread title, could not read up, will come back and comment but I am sure you have written a fantastic introduction, jaanupieHugHugHug

Miss you so much, Ketteeepie, Shoveepie, Snehoo jaanupie, Rachu jaanupie, Anju jaanupie, Mahi jaanupie, Zarmeee jaanupie, Milee jaanupie, Navi jaanupie, Ashley jaanupie, Moni jaanupie, Sanjana jaanupie, Simran jaanupie, Sauji jaanupie, faiza jaanupie and everyone on the thread. Sholly if I missed someone but forgive me, I have all of five minutes to write thisCry

P.S. 14 minutes to goCry

P.P.S. My Payal jaanupie,Hug forgive Aashvee please, I thought I had written your name as well. Sholly, Sholly, Sholly, Sholly, a million Sholly'sCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Oh! No I have to go, I just remembered and rushed to P.P.S
Oh ashvee I really felt bad after listening your story I am sorry never knew this but you should study hard na ok I also miss you Jaan take care and study hard I don't know whether I will be able to meet you today or not but still be good girl and get good marks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning girls how are you? anything new happening? Did anyone missed me or not?
Rach of course missed you sweetie. Btw r u voting for NivRen? if not, get to it right away. Smile Nothing much is happening today yet, let's see what happens after episode. 
Jaan I am doing jaan how can I miss on that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hello Girls: Oh Ash jaani we r missing u too sweetie but stude is imoportant too and it is just a metter of one more day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
waiting 4 d segment scene...Day Dreaming

part1-
viren goes to nivi n keeps staring nvi blushing.
sidya dancing n nivren sits.
game announced. viren sweet talks her into participating.
bs guests asks abt kids n hearing abt riverdale exchange glances. cc notices.
game started.
wen sid comes n touches nivi feels awkward n takes away hand. viren notices n smiles.
next viren. wen he touches, nivi takes away hand. viren moves to next girl but comes back in front of nivi n forwards his hand 4 her. nivi gives hand n viren removes d cloth fm eyes. nivi is surprised n sidya ok expression.
(i think he realised its nivi by her reaction to touch)

coming up-sidya together. nivi missteps n cries in low voice. sid comes fast to her n offers to take to room. no viren there n dd doesnt like.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

RAchu for a change we all r busy off-forum today voting for our NivRen... They are being voted down continuously by opponent fans Cry

Infact earlier they were lagging behind and now they have taken a big lead Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls: Oh Ash jaani we r missing u too sweetie but stude is imoportant too and it is just a metter of one more day.
Zarmeen, I hope your hand is better now, is it still paining sweetie? 

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

RAchu for a change we all r busy off-forum today voting for our NivRen... They are being voted down continuously by opponent fans Cry

Infact earlier they were lagging behind and now they have taken a big lead Big smile
Sneha this happens with every couple don't cry see even second pair has got negative votes so the poll where 2 options are present everyone tend to vote other down na but I don't like this in view jitne negative votes hum dusre couples ko dete hai utne positive votes hum apne couple ko kyun na de aur apna time dusre ko neeche laane mein kyun gavaye jab hum voh time apne fav couple ko upar pahuchane mein use kar sakte hainBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
part2-
precap scene. guest uncle says security is not gud there. only cc with them.
party place. host says d prize is 1 day n nite at lovers shack wer only lion n bear r company. dd ok but sid feels bad i think abt d game.
yash dadi scene.
sidya romance (actually they r walking). but dd's leg gets moch. sid says lets go to room but she insists to stay.
romance continues.

same coming up (wer's viren?????)

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index