Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 7)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mahi why are you spoiling your initial pages in ranting Divya just give NivRen romantic scenes
Hey anju everyone was missing you and your long long analysis very very much and how are you and your mom everything fit and fine na

Hey Rachu, Ketty..so good to see you all online. My mom is getting better. Doctor was satisfied but the treatment has to continue for some more time. My dad and brother are also doctors so they are monitoring her closely. Thanks to all of you for your wishes and prayers..

Ketty thanks for giving me the page numbers..First let me write mine and then I will go and read all of those.

And InshaAllah I will be a doctor too so if any of you ever need treatment, I'll give my sisters free treatment! But hopefully you guys never really need any serious treatment! 

And I'm happy to hear your mom is doing better Anju di. Give her my regards. And hopefully she will be all better soon enough InshaAllah.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Oh my God! Payal di!! You live in Dallas? My mama lives in Dallas, Texas and I plan on visiting him sometime soon! He used to live in Mesquite (I don't know if I spelled that right, which is a suburb of Dallas but now he moved to Dallas... and works in Houston. Long commute, I know.) Bur this means hopefully we can meet! And if you ever come to the east coast, especially New York City then we can soo hang out!!! Big smile 
Oh no, Mahi, Mesquite could have been so close. OMG, that's a bummer. I wish I knew you when you came down here, then maybe we could surely have met, dear. I know, Houston's like 4-5 hours away from Dallas by car, but you have to still let me know, if and when you are coming and we never know, I might be able to arrange something.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Kinsanj rocks to dil par pathar rakhkar hi likhna parega na jabki teri achi jodi to Nandu se banti hai dekho Viren nandu ko bhi Honeymoon par le jaana chahta thaWinkLOL. Matlab uska asli matlab Nandu se tha imagine Nandu wearing dresses brought by VirenLOLWink
rachu agar by chance in the future mein tu mjhe mili and i killed u toh mjhe blame mat karna...
viren wants to go with me! actually not viren Kinny wants to go with me Tongue and we shall indeed go!
nandu can go with nivi, or i got a better idea how bout u ROFL

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

So girls are meeting each other face to face wow fantastic you girls are too much and payal I am still missing your todays romantic analysis
Rachu, my jaanupie, glad to catch you online. Hug I missed chatting with you yesterday. Sorry, sweets but it doesn't look like I am going to be able to post my thoughts about NivRen today. Just ton of work to do. Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Oh my God! Payal di!! You live in Dallas? My mama lives in Dallas, Texas and I plan on visiting him sometime soon! He used to live in Mesquite (I don't know if I spelled that right, which is a suburb of Dallas but now he moved to Dallas... and works in Houston. Long commute, I know.) Bur this means hopefully we can meet! And if you ever come to the east coast, especially New York City then we can soo hang out!!! Big smile 
Oh no, Mahi, Mesquite could have been so close. OMG, that's a bummer. I wish I knew you when you came down here, then maybe we could surely have met, dear. I know, Houston's like 4-5 hours away from Dallas by car, but you have to still let me know, if and when you are coming and we never know, I might be able to arrange something.

Nahin di, he lives in Dallas right now if I'm not mistaken but he works somewhere near Houston which is almost like a 2-3 hour commute, he says. Last time I checked, he lived in Dallas. So yeah and I'm supposed to go there in the upcoming months. Perhaps when I have spring break. I will let you know and hopefully we can work something out. But you should really come to the east coast. Come visit us girls and I'll show you the time of your life!

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey, me too, I wanna meet too, face to face. Please don't exclude me. Unhappy Ideally I want to meet everyone, all my jaanupies, but since that is not feasible, I can at least still try to meet the girls who all are in US..

Payal you r most welcome sweetie. Where do you live btw? And sweetie waiting for your analysis.
Ketty, jaan I live in Dallas, TX and I know, you girls are on the east coast, but whenever you are planning on meeting, I can always try to come down too. Sorry, dear, I just got home, was very busy at work, plus got some at home to work on as well, so doesn't look like I am going to be able to post my thoughts today. I feel bad because today was a brilliant episode. Cry

Good to know, If I am in Dallas, one of my aunt lives in Dallas, never been to her place though, I will let you know. And don't worry sweetheart about analysis, finish your work. There is always tomorrow. And hopefully we will have more romantic episode to dissect. Big smile

WHAT A COINCIDENCE! My uncle and your aunt! My uncle is unmarried.. if your aunt were unmarried too then I'd say let's hook them up and then we can both go to Dallas and spend time with Payal di! LOL

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

You have to tell me your name too! And your age. (I'm 18 by the way.. just turned Big smile)
Sorry the other thread isn't letting me post. 
Maybe because it's finished or maybe because I posted too much on that thread? <- is that even possible? Lol.
But yes, I love the bonds I've formed on this site. And InshaAllah I will also get to meet some of the girls face to face (Ketty di and Anju di) as they live close and I've video chatted with some girls too! So it's almost like a family Big smile [And to think, I made an account here just for the written updates and didn't plan to stay-- actually Navz di and Rach di were the ones who kept me here hehe.]
And NivRen is the best thing that happened to CCBM and the stalker crap is just driving us girls crazy! I just want to know who this damn lunatic is! But Nivi realizes that she has feelings for Viren, but she may not be able to express them just yet!
Hey, me too, I wanna meet too, face to face. Please don't exclude me. Unhappy Ideally I want to meet everyone, all my jaanupies, but since that is not feasible, I can at least still try to meet the girls who all are in US..
So girls are meeting each other face to face wow fantastic you girls are too much and payal I am still missing your todays romantic analysis

InshaAllah. And you should come down to New York sometime too Rach di. Toronto isn't too far from New York aur mein aapni behein se milna chaata hoon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Nahin di, he lives in Dallas right now if I'm not mistaken but he works somewhere near Houston which is almost like a 2-3 hour commute, he says. Last time I checked, he lived in Dallas. So yeah and I'm supposed to go there in the upcoming months. Perhaps when I have spring break. I will let you know and hopefully we can work something out. But you should really come to the east coast. Come visit us girls and I'll show you the time of your life!

Yes yes, I also agree..Payal come to East Coast...
You know girls I made few friends in my last forum - JJKN and we are still friends even though JJKN got over 3 -4 years ago. And I have 4 of my friends. One of my di lives in Canada and she came here and stayed with me for a night and then another friend came from Wisconsin and we all met at my place. It was so nice and fun...We should do something like this soon.
Mahi, Ketty we should atleast meet once the weather is good...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index