Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 69)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
aashvee jaan...tc...be in gud books asap n come back soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I'm grounded until tonight as I got a slightly (just slightly mind you but my chachi has gone all psycho on meCryCryCry) low marking on my latest assignmentCryCryCry

My chacha has changed the wireless password (See, there are more villans in the world apart from the ones in the museum of horrors)Cry

Don't ask what all I have done to sneak this postEvil Smile but just wanted to say I'm missing you much my jaanusCryCryCry I haven't even been able to see the episode. I cannot access the internet. I have just used a sob-story to get on for five minutes, so can't stay long (I am also on 24/7 surveillanceCryCryCry)

I won't be able to see today's episode until tonight (sobs). Anyway, I'll leave now and work on my "good behaviour" and come back tonight.

Until then, my dearest jaanupiesHugAashvee sends all her love and loads of hugs and hopes you have a fantastic episode....

It's heart wrenching to not even be able to read a single postbuCryt I have to leave. See you later jaanusHugHugHug

And Mahi, lovely thread title, could not read up, will come back and comment but I am sure you have written a fantastic introduction, jaanupieHugHugHug

Miss you so much, Ketteeepie, Shoveepie, Snehoo jaanupie, Rachu jaanupie, Anju jaanupie, Mahi jaanupie, Zarmeee jaanupie, Milee jaanupie, Navi jaanupie, Ashley jaanupie, Moni jaanupie, Sanjana jaanupie, Simran jaanupie, Sauji jaanupie, faiza jaanupie and everyone on the thread. Sholly if I missed someone but forgive me, I have all of five minutes to write thisCry

P.S. 14 minutes to goCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

hiii my jaanupiieeee HugHugHugHugHugHugHug missedd u alotttt . HugHug

tht soooo soooo cruel yaarr . I m feelingg so sad for u . I hope all gets better . lovvv u jaannCryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Okk Gals as for now i m leavngg . heheee gongg 2 watch CCBM so will meet all of u at night . lovv u all HugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I'm grounded until tonight as I got a slightly (just slightly mind you but my chachi has gone all psycho on meCryCryCry) low marking on my latest assignmentCryCryCry

My chacha has changed the wireless password (See, there are more villans in the world apart from the ones in the museum of horrors)Cry

Don't ask what all I have done to sneak this postEvil Smile but just wanted to say I'm missing you much my jaanusCryCryCry I haven't even been able to see the episode. I cannot access the internet. I have just used a sob-story to get on for five minutes, so can't stay long (I am also on 24/7 surveillanceCryCryCry)

I won't be able to see today's episode until tonight (sobs). Anyway, I'll leave now and work on my "good behaviour" and come back tonight.

Until then, my dearest jaanupiesHugAashvee sends all her love and loads of hugs and hopes you have a fantastic episode....

It's heart wrenching to not even be able to read a single postbuCryt I have to leave. See you later jaanusHugHugHug

And Mahi, lovely thread title, could not read up, will come back and comment but I am sure you have written a fantastic introduction, jaanupieHugHugHug

Miss you so much, Ketteeepie, Shoveepie, Snehoo jaanupie, Rachu jaanupie, Anju jaanupie, Mahi jaanupie, Zarmeee jaanupie, Milee jaanupie, Navi jaanupie, Ashley jaanupie, Moni jaanupie, Sanjana jaanupie, Simran jaanupie, Sauji jaanupie, faiza jaanupie and everyone on the thread. Sholly if I missed someone but forgive me, I have all of five minutes to write thisCry

P.S. 14 minutes to goCry
Aashvee sweetiepie Hugsho sorry to hear that your are grounded. Sweetie I missed you a lot, but your study is important so concentrate on it and behave, I will see you later. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Oh Aashu janu u r grounded Shocked  Oh study is important too. so janu pls quickly get in the good books of ur Chacha-Chachi and be back soon to us janu . will miss u till then HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Good morning girls how are you? anything new happening? Did anyone missed me or not?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
guys i am damn sleepy and not in the mood to do the written update at all *sigh* i hope the episode changes my mood a little

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning girls how are you? anything new happening? Did anyone missed me or not?
Rach of course missed you sweetie. Btw r u voting for NivRen? if not, get to it right away. Smile Nothing much is happening today yet, let's see what happens after episode. 

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index