Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 63)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
FAIZA. I love your analysis babe. Best was this para..its so beautiful.  and that line stole my heart. 

Nivi's Entry ...
A Impaitent Boy, Checking His Watch Time And Time Again, Only To Realise A MINUTE Has Passed Since The Last Time He Checked, Suddenly Glues His Eyes To One White Shoe, And Then The Second. Raising His Eyes, He Sees A Calm Sea Blue Trickling Across The Stairs, In Perfect And Harmless And Gentle Motion. His Eyes Fall Upon The Most Innocent Face Ever Known To Man, Whose Eyes Are In Search For Her Other Half. He Cannot Stop Admiring And Glancing At Her. His Smile Widen's, To No Limit, As She, In The End, Discover's What Her Heart In Yearing For. Time Stands Still, As The Eyes Of 2 Intense Lovers Begin Scribing It's Story.

Edited by simran728 - 14 January 2011 at 12:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Simran sweets i love ur prediction. i was saying something simmilar like this in reply to Rachu's concerns. I am glad we are in the same line.Hug

Thanks a lot Shova for linking my ideas ...thats so sweet of you and also tks for your PM. Presentation was great. he said he was really impressive. 

Zarmeen, Mahi, Ketty, are you guys online? what do you think of my theory? 
Hello Simran i just finished reading ur theory and I do agree with u Viren's family think that he is still childish and not mature enuf to handle situations but he is a smart cookie who just pretends to be childish and immature.

Mahi u r in full mood.

yea zarmeen..thats why he needs an alibi to prove he has caught the MP right? i mean who will believe him otherwise?? wdyt (what do you think)
Yaar i don't think he is concerned abt others and proving them he just wants Nivi to know who the culprit is and once he knows who the MP sood family will believe him especially Dada Saheb especially if Nivi confirms that. The other trio he really doesnt care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
LOL

Edited by mahix3 - 14 January 2011 at 1:42am
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

But look.. Rach di was laughing even BEFORE I said anything!
[/QUOTE] 
what's going onConfused Mahi tell me darlz, i just came back and i am so confused as to what u guys are discussing about[/QUOTE]

No one laugh... but okay... I'm kind of jealous.
Love is something that is so beautiful no matter what form it comes in but I mean I don't know if I'll ever feel the kind of love that ties two souls together for all eternity. You know what I mean?
Like I don't think there is a Viren out there for me

Edited by simran728 - 14 January 2011 at 2:05am
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
mahi why did you delete your post? Do you want me to delete my reply? I already PM you..so I can delete it if you are not comfortable..please say fast. 

Edited by simran728 - 14 January 2011 at 1:09am
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
LOL

Edited by mahix3 - 14 January 2011 at 1:43am
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
LOL

Edited by mahix3 - 14 January 2011 at 1:41am
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
mahi..lets change the topic like you said. i feel little shy now and embarrassed when i read my own posts and what i wrote to you. 

but my only and last advice is do not close your heart and mind ever in life n at least not with love..its ok give your self some time..you are 18 and I am 28 yrs old. the decade of wisdom and life experiences teaches you a lot. and do not say that day will never come. do not say you cant trust him completely. do not say you cannot love him more than yourself. dear "attitude" is everything in life. and when your attitude is positive and in love..half battle is won right there. but anyway its 2:40am my time n 3:30am yours. I am going back to Nivren dreams and thinking how i can break that wall between their bedrooms.. just kid. anyway goodnight.

maybe we should delete our post. i am feeling embarrassed of what what i have posted there.  goodnight. take care. see you tomorrow.

Edited by simran728 - 14 January 2011 at 1:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3Shayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index