Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 62)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

[QUOTE=Cutie-NivRen][QUOTE=simran728][QUOTE=Suchi-NivReniac]lol Mahiii!!! too good!! your brain ka kya kehna, kahan kahan sey link nikalthi ho ahahahah!

GODZILLA MOM!! ahhahaha

CryCry Tune mujhe koi pm nahi bheja and I don't remember the post. Today I was pissed off so kuch nahi likha but I am enjoying now.

Ok, I am sorry.. I did not realized. I have sent you 3 PM now. Please read them and do comment me back. I shall wait for your reply. 

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Where is Milee and Payal and Anju today?? Sad, they are not online right now. Have not seen Milee at all whole day Cry. Hopefully she is ok and will write something abt the epi tday. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Simran sweets i love ur prediction. i was saying something simmilar like this in reply to Rachu's concerns. I am glad we are in the same line.Hug

Thanks a lot Shova for linking my ideas ...thats so sweet of you and also tks for your PM. Presentation was great. he said he was really impressive. 

Zarmeen, Mahi, Ketty, are you guys online? what do you think of my theory? 
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
OK guys i caght up to some of the post (not all yet) and OMG all u girls are so wonderful. I was rolling on the floor lauging. especially at mahi's storiesROFLI cant stop, all u girls are the best , i have forgotten everything and all these funny thoughts are in my head now, oh god thanks girls for making me laughROFLROFLROFLROFL

mahix3

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Simran sweets i love ur prediction. i was saying something simmilar like this in reply to Rachu's concerns. I am glad we are in the same line.Hug

Thanks a lot Shova for linking my ideas ...thats so sweet of you and also tks for your PM. Presentation was great. he said he was really impressive. 

I am so glad ur presentation went well, so u didnt say viren huh??ROFL Thank god!

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hey girls i will dissapear again now ok?? I will try to come back again but if not then see you all tomorrow ok??Bye sweets love u all.
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Hello Simran i just finished reading ur theory and I do agree with u Viren's family think that he is still childish and not mature enuf to handle situations but he is a smart cookie who just pretends to be childish and immature.

Mahi u r in full mood.
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Simran i just finished reading ur theory and I do agree with u Viren's family think that he is still childish and not mature enuf to handle situations but he is a smart cookie who just pretends to be childish and immature.

Mahi u r in full mood.

yea zarmeen..thats why he needs an alibi to prove he has caught the MP right? i mean who will believe him otherwise?? wdyt (what do you think)

Edited by simran728 - 14 January 2011 at 12:39am

Shayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index