Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 61)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

If I say something... promise not to laugh?
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
Nahi hasenge

Now I won't tell you!

Come on Mahi, ok now we won't laugh, promise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Suchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Mahi dar gayi MAHI DARPOK AUR Dabbu hai par main mahi ko dar ke bhagne nahi dungi aur Mahi tujhe mera confusion clear karna hi hoga nahi to main tujhe roz stalk karungi humesha jab tak tu mujhe proper answer nahi de deti.LOL

MAHIA VIREN SOOD EK DARPOOK AUR DABBU NAHIN HAI!
And I wouldn't mind you stalking me, as that would mean you coming here to come see me but okay, I will clear up your confusion.

Okay remember, this was when Viren and I were dating. Before we got married. This is a few weeks before we had the pregnancy issue. [Well now it isn't an issue anymore because Viren wants me to make him a daddy. Imagine MahRen's baby! Awwh. Don't worry we are in full force trying to make a MahRen jr!] But okay, well, see what happened there was... Dev always stayed Dev even though he had grabbed my Viren's wallet and Adi was always Adi even though he grabbed Ranvir's wallets. Although Adi and Dev knew that Ranvir and Viren were rich, they decided to not use that to their advantage. They wanted to stay good guys. The whole issue started at the cafe actually. Viren was going to tell Ranvir that he and I were dating.. well actually engaged at the time.. and before he could say anything, these two guys came over and asked to sit down at the table. My Viren being the sweet man that he is, could not refuse and therefore, he could not tell Ranvir the truth that night. To be honest, I could care less. I even told Viren that this has nothing to do with Ranvir and he could just find out about us when he comes to the wedding but Viren wanted to make sure he didn't hide anything from his brother which was like well okay Viren, your brother is a jerk anyways. But I had to respect Ranvir because he was my soon to be (and now is) brother in law. So then they all sat down and talked and talked. Viren and Ranvir found out that Dev is actually rich too. Although not as rich as the Soods or Rajvanshs.. his family is well known and has money/ property and such and Adi.. well Adi is just s simple, good guy at heart. And that is why they all clicked.. because they were all good guys at heart. But to this day, I still don't think Ranvir is a good guy. I mean I know he was my first/ childhood love but if he never planned on marrying me because I'm Muslim, then he should have ended the relationship before I got too attached. Thank God we always kept our distance! But all of Ranvir's promises and all his sweet, sweet words were al just lies! ALL FAKE! So anyways, that night the whole accident happened and Adi and Dev just wanted to go back to their own lives. They didn't want to live anyone else's life and so when Viren and Ranvir offered them to get surgery in India, they quickly agreed. Now Viren and I were engaged at the time and one day as we were packing his clothes so he could go to India to make sure everything worked out smoothly with Adi and Dev, I got really sick and we went to the hospital and the pregnancy reports came positive. Now Viren freaked out! He threw a fit because he didn't think I could get pregnant so easily. WELL VIREN SOOD, IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE! I mean how do you NOT know how I got pregnant!? Sir, you were there!! So anyways, since I was pregnant, Viren stayed with me and we planned to change the date of our wedding so that people didn't point fingers at me and say oh look at Mahi pregnant before married and what not so then one day, we get a call from the hospital and they say something went wrong and it was an accident and I'm not pregnant. At that point, Viren was really sad because by than he wanted to have a baby so I told him that once he gets back from India, we would quickly get married and try starting a family. So Viren was happy and went to India and found out that Adi decided to go to London to complete his studies. The problem was that the university told Adi that if he didn't reach there within 48 hours, they would have to offer his spot to someone else since the admission was so competitive. Now Adi's dream was to build a life for himself so he chose not to be anyone else regardless of who he looks like (and as he ages, his face changes) and then the day Dev was supposed to get surgery, he started having flashbacks of his past and we find out who he is and everything and with that Dev becomes even more rich because he gets the money that was his in his reincarnated life (because in his past life, as Dev he did a lot of work and he got the money for that) so then when he met his Kajjal (who was also the reincarnation of his wife) they got married and went to Australia. You see, he never felt the need to be anyone else either because he had his life set as Dev and like Adi, as he grew older his face changed too. Since surgery changed their faces, they both came to look like Viren and Ranvir however their DNA is different so as they age, their face changes in different ways! So when Viren went back to India.. Ranvir told him everything and Viren agreed because he knew that Adi and Dev were good guys and would not use their face for evil. And then when in India, Viren told Ranvir that he was going to marry me and Ranvir almost punched Viren but Viren went all kungfu ninja on him and beat him up and then the two made up after I called Ranvir and Ranvir come back to America to our wedding and then he went back to India and died. I mean he came to our wedding for our brother but I don't know if I forgive him yet and well now Viren and I are busy trying to start our family.... if you know what I mean LOL

Edited by mahix3 - 13 January 2011 at 11:54pm
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
so here is my thought on why VIREN chose to go to where SID planned.

1. Everyone in the house trusts Sid. esp BS and YD
2. Now, Viren knows MP will follow Nivi and come out and after them...
3. Let's say they go alone to HM and MP follows them..
4. Even if he catchs MP (CC) RED HANDED ..what will that do??? He knows MP will change the story when they reach home...
5. No one in the house will believe him !! they will think with Nivi ..even Viren has become pagal, esp bcos of his past.. right?? I mean do you think BS, YD, HL, VD, etc etc will believe if he will say "oh yea by the way...woh trip pe kya hua ki..CC ko mein ne rannge haath pakad liya...woh hi MP hai" this can't happen. This is not a police case where he can call for police help anytime or wire tape himself to prove Nivi's innocence.
6. So, he needs to have an ALIBI and that too a strong one which everyone at home will believe, have faith in and buy the true story and believe that Nivi is not MAD and indeed someone was setting Nivi up !!!
7. So, he decide what better ALIBI than Sid??? I mean common...all know that Sid is not pagal..and he never lies and best part is when Sid will come to know the real MP ..he will support Nivi through out as a BIL and help her in future and believe in her

Thats why he is doing all this....and let me tell you one more thing...

VIREN NEVER FOLLOWS ANYONE PLANS...he has his plans. ..and he makes ppl follow his plan...like how he made Nivi follow his plan to marry him without tellin her..he just leads them into his own trap (in good way) and Viren started his plan much before Sid could even dream of it...and he is using Sid to get this plan executed thats all....he is way ahead of the game.

So, he started the whole trip scene and HM scene and vacation theme ...so he can lead Sid and PB into the trap and then use them for his plan.....So hear me out please girls. Think about it please...

Step 1: Tell VD and CC he wants to go out to HM with Nivi. - Why - he knows VD will tell DD bcos she is her bahu..and CC will also tell because she wants to insitgate rift between them. - PLAN SUCCESSFUL..

Step 2: Wait for DD to make her move and convince SID - why - because he knew if anyone else will tell Sid , like VD or Viren he will not listen. He knows only PB can shove this down Sid throat. - PLAN SUCCESSFUL.

Step 3: Wait for Sid to make the move and reservations and in mean time make Nivi feel he already has made plans and not aware of what Sid is doing - why - because he wants to go where Sid goes and hence he has to wait for him to decide and book it after him and he knows Sid's taste so he knew what resort he will pick..- PLAN SUCCESSFUL.

Step 4: Call that place and confirm reservation - why - to make his own reservations he has to have the right information..and what does he need for that ..just Surname and Address to check with resort if they have a booking. He gives that to resort and confirms Sid has booked the hotel there - and so he also books theres - and then pretends in front of Nivi that he already had booked it and Sid just conicidentally did the same booking - he knows Nivi is little innocent and will buy his story - PLAN SUCCESSFUL.

Step 5: Get MP out of the house to GOA - why - so he/she can come out without much defense and ammunition and Viren can attack and catch whoever it is. - he knows its his parents - ...so what he does? he calls some random favor and ask BS friend to pretend and make up story so that MP will now be TRIGGERED to come behind Nivi..

Why he used America excuse?? because he wanted to point out to MP that very soon he is plannin to leave Sood house with Nivi and take her very very far from here bcos everyone is torturing her. So, MP will now try to kill Nivi and separate Nivren so he wont leave for America because he wants to take Nivi away from Sood house. - PLAN SUCCESSFUL

Step 6: Enjoy and romance with Nivi ..why - enjoy while it lasts (sad) and wait until MP attacks - so here he is ..with Nivi enjoying and dancing and playing games and waiting....he knows the messenger has passed the message and anytime now MP will show up and things will change - PLAN SUCCESSFUL

Step 7: Get second room for Multiple reasons but main reason was to make MP feel that Nivi is alone and scared and Viren is NOT always around her.. you have no idea girls. Viren is smart cookie..He has already paid the hotel ppl to get the room next to her and maybe even put cameras in Nivi room or some sort of surveillance around her and room. - so then when things go bad he can react fast enough and plus keep things in control - PLAN SUCCESSFUL

Step 8: Make Sid, DD, and Nivi believe that he did not plan any of it..its just a coincidence they eneded up tgether and that MP follow them..to kill Nivi. and expose MP in front of Sid ...PERFECT ALIBI - PLAN SUCCESSFUL

Step 9: After catching MP...use SID AND PB as a perfect ALIBI in front of the BS and whole family and redeem Nivi and himself from his burden..and also become a bigger hero in Nivi and Sid's eyes and start a new chapter with Nivi..where they can take their relationship to the next level - PLAN SUCCESSFUL

so, this is what I feel. Maybe I am wrong. But so far I think this is the reason why Viren is doing all this. What do you all think? Please comment girls. I want to know if I am going off track. Thanks. Simran. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeenutslamsFaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewaniShayafanzarmeenoAlphabet26

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
Nahi hasenge

Now I won't tell you!

But look.. Rach di was laughing even BEFORE I said anything!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Theory of future:

See as we all know the Foursome NivRen and Sidya are going on honeymoon but do you really think just 4 are going to Goa no someone else is also following them the person who is stalking Nivi from all the time who is that dangerous to cause Nivi any harm guess who is the person no no no not JAAL but our NANDU THE BANDU. Why because he has family history that I am going to open actually Sid was Jawaher and Sharmilla's son as they had an affair unknown to anyone but Jawaher because he married Chanchal who is very rich he ditched Sharmilla. At the same time Vandana gave birth to Viren and Chanchal gave birth to ............ Yes you are right Nandu the Bandu but Sharmilla stole Nandu and kept Sid in place of Nandu and Jawaher stole Viren and kept Sid in place Viren. Now Sid is brought up by Vandana with lots of love and care and money, Viren is brought up in Boarding as JAAL wanted to keep Viren away from family but Nandu is brought up by sharmilla who instigated him against Soods specially Chanchal so he became servant at Sood's mansion to take revenge from JAAL and Viren but after coming here he fell in love with Sid but he ditched him for Nivi and married Divya so he wanted to take revenge on Sid and Viren. So he thought a plan to remove both Nivi and Divya from Virarth life so he started stalking to make Nivi mad and then Sood madhouse members will leave Nivi to asylum and he knew Divya has no brain so he will not need any work her mother HL will take her out of the house and he will do rain dance with both hotties Viren and Sid.

So what you think will Nandu be successful in sending Nivi asylum and Divya to HL asylum? Will he be able to do rain dance with his hotties? will he get to know his real identity? Will chanchal comes to know whom she is thinking her son is actually her sautan's son? Will 2 hotties be able to know the real face of Nandu the bandu? How will they bear the shock as both of them love him?
Rachu sory for the late reply darlz, i actually got kidnapped by Nandu the BROFL

Wow Rachu love this theoryROFLROFLROFL My head was spinning cause it seemed that all the 3 hotie babies got so mixed up lolz, no woder they are like this in the showROFLROFL So this is all nandu the B revenge rite, u should put this in the virendu thread yaar.

Anyways i love ur theories as usul, i got such a good laugh out of itROFLROFLROFLThanks jannu

zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
Nahi hasenge

Now I won't tell you!

But look.. Rach di was laughing even BEFORE I said anything!
what's going onConfused Mahi tell me darlz, i just came back and i am so confused as to what u guys are discussing about

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Simran sweets i love ur prediction. i was saying something simmilar like this in reply to Rachu's concerns. I am glad we are in the same line.Hug

simran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Awwwwwwww sweetie, you are too sweet. I think I will say that again, so even to hurt me but you still come to meet me. Wink I am doing modest sweetie, I am learning a lot while talking to all of you and that's why I love this forum and all of you so much. I preferred shows and movies involved fantasy, scifi, actions, Thrillers and comedy. I run far away from melodrama. LOL That's why I am still clueless why I am still so much into this show.
Ketty aww darlz i will come to meet you anyday sweety, there is no need to say such things only to make me come ok. Oneday you will see this pagal knocking on your doors and u will ask "who is this pagal, and what are you doing here??" and the pagal will reply "Its me shova"ROFLSo jaan just wait for shova pagal to come knocking on your doors.
yep i was not much into melodrama a well but i guess Nivren just makes anyone get glued o them.

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index