Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 60)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

@ bold - RACHU.. you are too much. I cant stop laughing. you rock ! I can picture this and feel Nivi being scared of them..hahahahahahahhaa..please stop and MAGICAL car??? This is Harry Porter Movie. 
[/QUOTE]
Hey Simi how are you sweetu and I missed you very much dont you know Viren 100% patnivrata jetspeed sood has more magical power as compared to harry porterLOL
[/QUOTE]

Rachu! I am good dear. How are you my Rockefeller?? Just happy I am back here on the forum talking to all of you. i missed 2 days and feels like 2 Janams' ...All I could do was read all the posts but could not chat with you all.

Did you do analysis today? I did not see it. These are the link I have for today. and I will add if new ones come before I go to sleep. See I want to keep archive of these thoughts thats why I am saving them.

1-13-11 analysis link 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mahi tune to baccha hua dimag ka bhi dahi jama diya hey bhaguROFLShockedD'ohSo after operation they exchanged their wallet and you were pregnant and Dev stopped with you in londonD'ohadi, Viren and ranbir back to US and met kajjal married her and Viren got scholar ship in india usniversity and went there so where Adi went did he married Nivi and then how come adi got pregnant with your child where Ranbir and kajjal died after recarnation and then married then how come Viren landed up with Ragini and Dev married her and where did they go then D'oh

DI!!! Now I can't explain any further!
You have become like Divya... BRAINLESS.
Mere pyaar ki kahani itni complicated thi nahi lekin...
tsk tsk tsk... poor Rach di.
Pagal ho chuke.
Yes, Rach di. I had a baby with _____________
*you can fill in the blank*
Happy? Big smile
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

lol Mahiii!!! too good!! your brain ka kya kehna, kahan kahan sey link nikalthi ho ahahahah!

GODZILLA MOM!! ahhahaha

Hi Suchi??? how are you my dear jannuu??? i am in love with the word "janu" and I learnt it here on the forum. I have never used this word before...so sweet na??

did you write analysis babe?? i did not see it. at work I was reading everything quietly.

My Presentation was good. My director said "very impressive"..now I hope he gives me 2 hr lunch break Wink so I can to the forum and talk to all of you..bcos I missed you all so much.....
Hey suchi jaani how are you and Simi which presentation you didnt told me about it why why why Simi how can you do this to meBroken Heart

RACHU???? Angry You are in NIVREN LAND and blaming me???? Tongue very bad Big smile..mein tumhe maaf nahi karoongi Angry...now, you will have to write next 10 years of Nivren analysis for me as a punishment.

you did not read my PM from 2:30 AM last night??? Also, I posted on the forum. saying that I have a presentation tomorrow at work and I hope I dont call my director "viren" otherwise meri toh waat lagegi ..he is indian and speaks hindi...and he knows my hubby name is not "viren"...but i did good and kept my thoughts within my heart..and now all NIVREN LOVE is coming out for you JANUUS.
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
If I say something... promise not to laugh?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Mahi tune to baccha hua dimag ka bhi dahi jama diya hey bhaguROFLShockedD'ohSo after operation they exchanged their wallet and you were pregnant and Dev stopped with you in londonD'ohadi, Viren and ranbir back to US and met kajjal married her and Viren got scholar ship in india usniversity and went there so where Adi went did he married Nivi and then how come adi got pregnant with your child where Ranbir and kajjal died after recarnation and then married then how come Viren landed up with Ragini and Dev married her and where did they go then D'oh

DI!!! Now I can't explain any further!
You have become like Divya... BRAINLESS.
Mere pyaar ki kahani itni complicated thi nahi lekin...
tsk tsk tsk... poor Rach di.
Pagal ho chuke.
Yes, Rach di. I had a baby with _____________
*you can fill in the blank*
Happy? Big smile
Mahi dar gayi MAHI DARPOK AUR Dabbu hai par main mahi ko dar ke bhagne nahi dungi aur Mahi tujhe mera confusion clear karna hi hoga nahi to main tujhe roz stalk karungi humesha jab tak tu mujhe proper answer nahi de deti.LOL
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

lol Mahiii!!! too good!! your brain ka kya kehna, kahan kahan sey link nikalthi ho ahahahah!

GODZILLA MOM!! ahhahaha

Hi Suchi??? how are you my dear jannuu??? i am in love with the word "janu" and I learnt it here on the forum. I have never used this word before...so sweet na??

did you write analysis babe?? i did not see it. at work I was reading everything quietly.

My Presentation was good. My director said "very impressive"..now I hope he gives me 2 hr lunch break Wink so I can to the forum and talk to all of you..bcos I missed you all so much.....
Hey suchi jaani how are you and Simi which presentation you didnt told me about it why why why Simi how can you do this to meBroken Heart

RACHU???? Angry You are in NIVREN LAND and blaming me???? Tongue very bad Big smile..mein tumhe maaf nahi karoongi Angry...now, you will have to write next 10 years of Nivren analysis for me as a punishment.

you did not read my PM from 2:30 AM last night??? Also, I posted on the forum. saying that I have a presentation tomorrow at work and I hope I dont call my director "viren" otherwise meri toh waat lagegi ..he is indian and speaks hindi...and he knows my hubby name is not "viren"...but i did good and kept my thoughts within my heart..and now all NIVREN LOVE is coming out for you JANUUS.
 CryCry Tune mujhe koi pm nahi bheja and I don't remember the post. Today I was pissed off so kuch nahi likha but I am enjoying now.

simran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
Nahi hasenge

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
Nahi hasenge

Now I won't tell you!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index