Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 6)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey, me too, I wanna meet too, face to face. Please don't exclude me. Unhappy Ideally I want to meet everyone, all my jaanupies, but since that is not feasible, I can at least still try to meet the girls who all are in US..

Payal you r most welcome sweetie. Where do you live btw? And sweetie waiting for your analysis.
Ketty, jaan I live in Dallas, TX and I know, you girls are on the east coast, but whenever you are planning on meeting, I can always try to come down too. Sorry, dear, I just got home, was very busy at work, plus got some at home to work on as well, so doesn't look like I am going to be able to post my thoughts today. I feel bad because today was a brilliant episode. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

aha dil pe pathar rakh ke diya huh! acha ji...aur main jo roz dil pe pathar rakh kar tum sab ke liye vms banaati hoon woh! dat shld count!

RUKO! Tum dono k dil pe paathar hai kyun?

Shocked
mere dil pe pathar hota hai jab main NivRen ki vm banaati hoon...Rachu ke dil pe pathar isliye hai kyunki just yesterday she said KinSanj Rocks =D hehe
KinSanj as in Sanju and kinny's jodi Embarrassed

Baadai ho! Banao Kinny ko my dear jiju.
Lekin yaad raakna.. Viren mere hai sirf mere! 

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

Hi girls....how are you all? Anybody missed me here? I just logged in today and saw this new thread... You all finished the previous one and I have to go and read all those pages???
Mahi, kya to dhansu intro diya hai is thread ka bhi..too good... You are really back with a bang..I like it.
So how was the snow cleaning? I was busy the whole day, even though I was working from home but so many meetings and work and then in the evening helped my hubby with snow cleaning...I got chance to sit and relax at this hour and first thing I did is login to forum. I missed all of you so much, it was so hard to keep myself away from all of you for the whole day. Lemme go and watch episode and will be back.Hope you all are waiting for my analysis????
Where are your analysis?

OMG Anju di!!!! I was soo worried! You hadn't logged on all day and the girls and I were all so worried and hoping nothing was wrong. Navz di sends her love. 
(Oh my analysis on the last thread is on page 131 and page 125 has someone else's analysis but I can't remember whose lol. Wait no Ketty di's is page 125)
Di, what does dhansu mean? Aap to jaante hai, my Hindi isn't perfect as I grew up speaking English and French. And thank you! I enjoy being a bang! Hehe. 
The snow was okay. Not as bad as I expected. But it was soft thus easy to clean! 
I missed you soo much di! I'm glad you're okay. Watch the episode and come back with an analysis sweetie!

Sorry dear, kya karun..Was caught up with work. I know I wanted to come online but could not. Imagine my condition - wanted to be with you all, wanted to watch the show..but could not...And see you all finished the previous thread too...
"Dhansu" means fantastic....with bang....

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Hey, me too, I wanna meet too, face to face. Please don't exclude me. Unhappy Ideally I want to meet everyone, all my jaanupies, but since that is not feasible, I can at least still try to meet the girls who all are in US..

Payal you r most welcome sweetie. Where do you live btw? And sweetie waiting for your analysis.
Ketty, jaan I live in Dallas, TX and I know, you girls are on the east coast, but whenever you are planning on meeting, I can always try to come down too. Sorry, dear, I just got home, was very busy at work, plus got some at home to work on as well, so doesn't look like I am going to be able to post my thoughts today. I feel bad because today was a brilliant episode. Cry

Oh my God! Payal di!! You live in Dallas? My mama lives in Dallas, Texas and I plan on visiting him sometime soon! He used to live in Mesquite (I don't know if I spelled that right, which is a suburb of Dallas but now he moved to Dallas... and works in Houston. Long commute, I know.) Bur this means hopefully we can meet! And if you ever come to the east coast, especially New York City then we can soo hang out!!! Big smile 

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

And Sauji di lives in Atlanta.. if she ever comes to New York City (or if I go to Atlanta -- which I might soon because one of my cousins is supposed to get married to a man who lives in Atlanta) then we could meet! But I'd love to meet all my Dis that live in the United States at least and would love to meet you too Payal di. Where do you live? But InshaAllah I can see Anju di and Ketty di sometime not too long away because they both live so close to New York City (where I'm from). But no worries, sweetie.. I won't exclude you and hopefully, InshaAllah someday we can meet too! 
Hey Mahi, my sweets, what a lovely thread. Love you for always taking an initiative. Hug I live in Dallas, sweety, I know a little far from where you are but I can still plan to join you guys, when you are meeting. And, yes I hope so too that we can meet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Good to know, If I am in Dallas, one of my aunt lives in Dallas, never been to her place though, I will let you know. And don't worry sweetheart about analysis, finish your work. There is always tomorrow. And hopefully we will have more romantic episode to dissect. Big smile

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mahi why are you spoiling your initial pages in ranting Divya just give NivRen romantic scenes
Hey anju everyone was missing you and your long long analysis very very much and how are you and your mom everything fit and fine na

Hey Rachu, Ketty..so good to see you all online. My mom is getting better. Doctor was satisfied but the treatment has to continue for some more time. My dad and brother are also doctors so they are monitoring her closely. Thanks to all of you for your wishes and prayers..

Ketty thanks for giving me the page numbers..First let me write mine and then I will go and read all of those.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Hi girls....how are you all? Anybody missed me here? I just logged in today and saw this new thread... You all finished the previous one and I have to go and read all those pages???
Mahi, kya to dhansu intro diya hai is thread ka bhi..too good... You are really back with a bang..I like it.
So how was the snow cleaning? I was busy the whole day, even though I was working from home but so many meetings and work and then in the evening helped my hubby with snow cleaning...I got chance to sit and relax at this hour and first thing I did is login to forum. I missed all of you so much, it was so hard to keep myself away from all of you for the whole day. Lemme go and watch episode and will be back.Hope you all are waiting for my analysis????
Where are your analysis?

OMG Anju di!!!! I was soo worried! You hadn't logged on all day and the girls and I were all so worried and hoping nothing was wrong. Navz di sends her love. 
(Oh my analysis on the last thread is on page 131 and page 125 has someone else's analysis but I can't remember whose lol. Wait no Ketty di's is page 125)
Di, what does dhansu mean? Aap to jaante hai, my Hindi isn't perfect as I grew up speaking English and French. And thank you! I enjoy being a bang! Hehe. 
The snow was okay. Not as bad as I expected. But it was soft thus easy to clean! 
I missed you soo much di! I'm glad you're okay. Watch the episode and come back with an analysis sweetie!

Sorry dear, kya karun..Was caught up with work. I know I wanted to come online but could not. Imagine my condition - wanted to be with you all, wanted to watch the show..but could not...And see you all finished the previous thread too...
"Dhansu" means fantastic....with bang....

Oooh I like that. I didn't even know that was a word. That should be my nickname hehe. Because, you know, I'm fantastic Embarrassed Ask Viren, he'll tell you! Hehe. 

But di, hum saab kitni paareshaan thi. We were so worried as to why you weren't online. But aab toh tum aagaya. So no worries! Now if you can please give us your analysis, lovely!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index