Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 57)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
hi dears...i noticed a funny thing while browsing thru old ccbm scens in YT for completing my vm...
in bidaai, ragini married anmol on last epi of 13th nov'10
n in ccbm, viren married nivi in d epi of 18th nov '10...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

you are too much MAHI...jaan. just wow. total princess with all Nataks!!
I love your theory and how cutely you said "extra baby left? OMG.

ROFL. ROFL

Mahi "and since there was an extra baby left over, he handed that baby over to the orphanage where a rich family named the Rajvanshs and so he became Ranvir Rajvansh and so Ranvir was sent off to boarding school in America."

Hehehe so there are now four parts to the story! 
I hope you read all of them!
Rachna di has me going on and on with it! Hehe/
AND YES I AM A PRINCESS! 
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Hey Simu seems to be very pissed Jaan but you know in serials anything can happen and you forgot kya Viren is jetspeed SoodWink if he can reach delhi in afternoon finish work within hr catch a train like shatabdi (humein to shatabdi 2 hafte pehle book karni pardti hai phir bhi waiting list mein naam hota hai) reach shimla then reaching goa in few hrs what a big deal (their car is magical and can take air route to reach goa na but due to Divyas bad temper it took few hrs else they could have reached goa in 15 mins) and Nivi didnt kick him out he himself going to another room but doesnt manager ask what kind of friend you have who is never present in the morning or he called Nandu the bandu there for sure as Nandu was waving very lovingly mujhe to tabhi doubt ho gaya thaWink. Chudiya bhi ek mystery hai jo raat ko chalkar aayengi and surprise hey bhagwaan woh humein roz shock dete haiShocked aur tum abhi bhi surprise doondh rahi ho. They themselves are SMP and forgot what track are currently running so in confusion showing new tracks alongwithShocked
[/QUOTE]

@ bold - RACHU.. you are too much. I cant stop laughing. you rock ! I can picture this and feel Nivi being scared of them..hahahahahahahhaa..please stop and MAGICAL car??? This is Harry Porter Movie. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by ashred12

hi dears...i noticed a funny thing while browsing thru old ccbm scens in YT for completing my vm...
in bidaai, ragini married anmol on last epi of 13th nov'10
n in ccbm, viren married nivi in d epi of 18th nov '10...
Ur thinking rebound. Hmmm might be true. Could explain the jetspeed

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by lams

girls i think we have all gone crazy with all these stories ...but coming back to the real story can someone explain to me why have this HM track now with separate rooms and no suhaag raat ???? I am upset
Hello girls and hey Lamya. I think Viren never expected SR on this trip. Don't consider it as HM consider it just as a trip where he just wanted to spend time with Nivi alone where there r no distractions and Nivi is not busy whole day doing household work coz they need to spend time together in order for Nivi to fall in love. I know she is already in love but probably this will give her time to think and accept her feelings towards him.
I completely agree. He is not expecting SR (what to do Mahi is in the next roomLOL). Nivi is hopefully recognising her feelings. She seems to have taken extra care in getting ready.

No matter how much time she takes to get ready (and yes, I agree she looked beautiful) but she can NOT compete with Viren's first wife and only true love.. Mrs. Mahia Viren Sood. And so what if I'm in the next room. The only SR he expects is MahRen's (Mahi+Viren) SR. That's why he is in the next room most of the time! ROFL
How about a cat fight between NiMa (Nivi and Mahi)LOLLOL Might have to add Sanju and Nandu to the list (ooops that was a secret)

Sanju di knows that Viren is mine!
And Nandu... he better watch out!
I will take him down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Nivi,,, shoot she'd be out in under five seconds!
VIREN IS MINE!!
-evil laughs-

Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lams

girls i think we have all gone crazy with all these stories ...but coming back to the real story can someone explain to me why have this HM track now with separate rooms and no suhaag raat ???? I am upset
Hello girls and hey Lamya. I think Viren never expected SR on this trip. Don't consider it as HM consider it just as a trip where he just wanted to spend time with Nivi alone where there r no distractions and Nivi is not busy whole day doing household work coz they need to spend time together in order for Nivi to fall in love. I know she is already in love but probably this will give her time to think and accept her feelings towards him.
I completely agree. He is not expecting SR (what to do Mahi is in the next roomLOL). Nivi is hopefully recognising her feelings. She seems to have taken extra care in getting ready.

No matter how much time she takes to get ready (and yes, I agree she looked beautiful) but she can NOT compete with Viren's first wife and only true love.. Mrs. Mahia Viren Sood. And so what if I'm in the next room. The only SR he expects is MahRen's (Mahi+Viren) SR. That's why he is in the next room most of the time! ROFL
Jaani he is totally patni varta. U have to kill Nivi in order to get himWink

Di... read part four of the story... page 56...
Wink
Trust me.. I have him even BEFORE marriage 
LOL

Edited by mahix3 - 13 January 2011 at 10:35pm

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Hehehe so you liked my story so much that it made your head spin around in circles?? 
And nahin di... Adi and Dev aren't related to Viren and Ranvir.
There is a different story behind Adi and Dev. You see what happened there is that happened was that Dev and Adi asked if they could sit there and Viren and Ranvir said yes and they all started talking and sharing life stories and became fast friends. So then time came .............
[/QUOTE]

MAHI????? How can you be so funny??? I wish you were my realy sister living the same house because then you could entertain me @ all time with all your stories..you still do here but.... I just love to read your lonng story which always starts with "You see what happened there is that " ...When I read this I think that I should get COKE and POPCORN and enjoy new part of movie "MAHI KE PYAR KI KAHANI..."

mahix3

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Okay girls..
so India forums hates me and won't let me add anyone on my friend's list so if I don't have you then please request me so I can accept and send out the messages about when the next chapter of my fanfic comes out Big smile
Please and thank you!
~Mahi Heart

they came to know your secret identity ..First they thought you are massoom and cute girl with just a small crush on Viren,...but your today's posts was read by RS and he came to know you are working undercover....(YOU ARE MARRIED TO VIREN SOOD!!!!!) ..so to protect Nivi they are blocking you. hahahahahaha

Edited by simran728 - 13 January 2011 at 10:54pm

zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index