Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 55)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by slmu

Mahi, I understand everything nowLOLLOL. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!  I know you said headache to us, but hope u are not planning to use it on Viren to make him you know LOLLOL

Haha di.. are you saying that you hope I don't give him a headache because that jerk brought me to the same resort his twin brother came or do you mean to not give him my headache as an excuse so he sleeps on the floor? Hehehe. Embarrassed
I meant as an excuse as you are angry LOLLOL Btw, tadka is spicing up your dish

Edited by slmu - 13 January 2011 at 9:59pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
But how mahi see you told Dev had Viren wallet Viren had adi wallet Adi had Ranbir wallet and ranbir had Dev wallet and after accident and plastic surgery they all have same face so where they went I mean Viren went to dev house as dev ranbir went adi house adi adi went ranbir Viren whcih house he went and where does Dev went and how come Viren met you and dev broke your heart and you got married to Adi and what happened to ranbir and how he got married to Nivi. where did Viren got kajjal and how come dev married ragini and when adi died.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

girls i think we have all gone crazy with all these stories ...but coming back to the real story can someone explain to me why have this HM track now with separate rooms and no suhaag raat ???? I am upset

Lamya di... a shuhaag raat right now is wayy too early for Nivi. Jokes aside (although if I were joking then I'd tell you the truth about how Viren booked the other room for me and that's why he is staying in the other room)... but Nivi is not ready for that intimacy with Viren yet. I could care less about Sid and MF (mucus face) -- although I rather not have the CTs show us a Sidya SR but this honeymoon wasn't intended for a NivRen SR.

....now back to my jokes.....
NO NivRen SR!!!
ONLY MahRen (Mahi-Viren) SR!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Mahi, I understand everything nowLOLLOL. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!  I know you said headache to us, but hope u are not planning to use it on Viren to make him you know LOLLOL
Haha di.. are you saying that you hope I don't give him a headache because that jerk brought me to the same resort his twin brother came or do you mean to not give him my headache as an excuse so he sleeps on the floor? Hehehe. Embarrassed

I mean... I am angry but he is my husband.
I have wifely duties to fulfill, right?
And plus, as angry as I am.. he's still hot.
I would use it as an excuse but if we're away from the resort then heyyyyyy Wink
And haha I do more than just spice up Viren's dish Wink
...if you know what I mean... and I bet you do LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

I mean... I am angry but he is my husband.
I have wifely duties to fulfill, right?
And plus, as angry as I am.. he's still hot.
I would use it as an excuse but if we're away from the resort then heyyyyyy Wink
And haha I do more than just spice up Viren's dish Wink
...if you know what I mean... and I bet you do LOL
LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

girls i think we have all gone crazy with all these stories ...but coming back to the real story can someone explain to me why have this HM track now with separate rooms and no suhaag raat ???? I am upset
Hello girls and hey Lamya. I think Viren never expected SR on this trip. Don't consider it as HM consider it just as a trip where he just wanted to spend time with Nivi alone where there r no distractions and Nivi is not busy whole day doing household work coz they need to spend time together in order for Nivi to fall in love. I know she is already in love but probably this will give her time to think and accept her feelings towards him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello girls and hey Lamya. I think Viren never expected SR on this trip. Don't consider it as HM consider it just as a trip where he just wanted to spend time with Nivi alone where there r no distractions and Nivi is not busy whole day doing household work coz they need to spend time together in order for Nivi to fall in love. I know she is already in love but probably this will give her time to think and accept her feelings towards him.
Hey Lams and Zarmeen missed you girls and completely agree with zarmeen this was not intended for SR as Viren just wanted Nivi to trust him and comfortable around him and also to catch MP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I completely agree. He is not expecting SR (what to do Mahi is in the next roomLOL). Nivi is hopefully recognising her feelings. She seems to have taken extra care in getting ready.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index