Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 54)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

ShockedMahi what was that tune to mera sir hi ghuma diya chakkar kha kar gir gayi what a wonderful girl jaan ROFL completely rocked it you forgot their 2 more brothers Adi and Dev how could you do that girl they were actually 4 brothers ROFLROFLROFL

Hehehe so you liked my story so much that it made your head spin around in circles?? 
And nahin di... Adi and Dev aren't related to Viren and Ranvir.
There is a different story behind Adi and Dev. You see what happened there is that there was this one boy named Adi who lied about his parents living in the United States to seem cool (but his parents weren't actually from the US-- he just said it to seem cool and stuff in front of his friends). Then one guy who didn't really like Adi told all his friends that he was lying and Adi was like no, I'm not and so the guy was like prove it and Adi's close friend said don't worry Adi will prove it-- so one week he came on vacation with his friends who wanted to meet his parents to the United States and he was very scared because he knew his parents weren't here and there was another guy named Dev who came to America on vacation because what had happened was that for a while he started having these flashes and saw people like it was his past life so then what happened was that one day before meeting his friends Adi went to buy a latte and at that came cafe Dev came to get a frappicino and there were no seats available but there were two empty seats at a table for four where Viren and Ranvir were sitting. So what happened was that Dev and Adi asked if they could sit there and Viren and Ranvir said yes and they all started talking and sharing life stories and became fast friends. So then time came for the cafe to close as the guys had been sitting there for hours just talking away and had forgotten their prior commitments when the owner rushes them out. What happens is that since all their wallets were on the table, they all grabbed the wrong wallet. Viren grabbed Adi's wallet and Adi grabbed Ranvir's wallet and Ranvir grabbed Dev's wallet and Dev grabbed Viren's wallet and then what happened is that they all rush off and then Dev gets into his car and Adi gets into his car and then Dev checks his wallet to make sure he put his money away and saw that he grabbed Viren's wallet and he takes out his phone and starts calling Viren as they all exchanged numbers and what happened is that since his eyes weren't on the road, he hit Adi's car and there was a huge fire and the doctors had to do surgery since their faces were so burned but miraculously, the wallets and cellphones did not get burned and so the doctors saw their ID cards and did surgery to their faces to make them look exactly like their ID photos (not knowing that those weren't their real wallets or IDs) and then the doctors call Viren because he is the last number on Dev's phone and so Viren and Ranvir rush to the hospital and finds out what had happened. And since getting their face surgeries again in America would cost too much (because the first time it was necessary whereas the second time would be counted as for beautification and what not) so Viren and Ranvir were like okay we come from rich families so in India we will get the top doctors to fix your faces and that is the story behind Adi and Dev. So see, Rach di, there are only twin brothers-- Ranvir Rajvansh and Viren Sood and Adi and Dev were just... mistakes. You see Vandhana had a c-section (and so did Chancal) and that's why they didn't know whether they had one baby or two but niether had four!
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedD'ohWhat happened kar kar meri dimag ki waat laga di tune Mahi marr daala torda bahut jo dimag baccha tha voh bhi what happened hoker reh gayaD'ohD'ohD'ohROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL But I loved it I completely loved it. So now Dev become Viren and Adi become Ranbir so what happened to Ranbir and VirenShocked.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

MAHI !!!!!ROFLgodzilla motherROFL I love this ROFLROFL
I love what u wrote in reply to payal. OMG this is too good jaan, way too god.

wait let me read it again, i love this ROFLROFLROFL Thanks jaan for this wonderful story ROFLROFLI think you made alot of us feel better.

OMG, Mahi i had missed your post sweets. OMG, that was so hilarious. ROFLROFL I have been laughing like crazy!! ROFL Unbelievable. That was one heck of a story you came up with.LOL

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
girls i think we have all gone crazy with all these stories ...but coming back to the real story can someone explain to me why have this HM track now with separate rooms and no suhaag raat ???? I am upset

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

ShockedMahi what was that tune to mera sir hi ghuma diya chakkar kha kar gir gayi what a wonderful girl jaan ROFL completely rocked it you forgot their 2 more brothers Adi and Dev how could you do that girl they were actually 4 brothers ROFLROFLROFL

Hehehe so you liked my story so much that it made your head spin around in circles?? 
And nahin di... Adi and Dev aren't related to Viren and Ranvir.
There is a different story behind Adi and Dev. You see what happened there is that there was this one boy named Adi who lied about his parents living in the United States to seem cool (but his parents weren't actually from the US-- he just said it to seem cool and stuff in front of his friends). Then one guy who didn't really like Adi told all his friends that he was lying and Adi was like no, I'm not and so the guy was like prove it and Adi's close friend said don't worry Adi will prove it-- so one week he came on vacation with his friends who wanted to meet his parents to the United States and he was very scared because he knew his parents weren't here and there was another guy named Dev who came to America on vacation because what had happened was that for a while he started having these flashes and saw people like it was his past life so then what happened was that one day before meeting his friends Adi went to buy a latte and at that came cafe Dev came to get a frappicino and there were no seats available but there were two empty seats at a table for four where Viren and Ranvir were sitting. So what happened was that Dev and Adi asked if they could sit there and Viren and Ranvir said yes and they all started talking and sharing life stories and became fast friends. So then time came for the cafe to close as the guys had been sitting there for hours just talking away and had forgotten their prior commitments when the owner rushes them out. What happens is that since all their wallets were on the table, they all grabbed the wrong wallet. Viren grabbed Adi's wallet and Adi grabbed Ranvir's wallet and Ranvir grabbed Dev's wallet and Dev grabbed Viren's wallet and then what happened is that they all rush off and then Dev gets into his car and Adi gets into his car and then Dev checks his wallet to make sure he put his money away and saw that he grabbed Viren's wallet and he takes out his phone and starts calling Viren as they all exchanged numbers and what happened is that since his eyes weren't on the road, he hit Adi's car and there was a huge fire and the doctors had to do surgery since their faces were so burned but miraculously, the wallets and cellphones did not get burned and so the doctors saw their ID cards and did surgery to their faces to make them look exactly like their ID photos (not knowing that those weren't their real wallets or IDs) and then the doctors call Viren because he is the last number on Dev's phone and so Viren and Ranvir rush to the hospital and finds out what had happened. And since getting their face surgeries again in America would cost too much (because the first time it was necessary whereas the second time would be counted as for beautification and what not) so Viren and Ranvir were like okay we come from rich families so in India we will get the top doctors to fix your faces and that is the story behind Adi and Dev. So see, Rach di, there are only twin brothers-- Ranvir Rajvansh and Viren Sood and Adi and Dev were just... mistakes. You see Vandhana had a c-section (and so did Chancal) and that's why they didn't know whether they had one baby or two but niether had four!
D'ohWhat happened kar kar meri dimag ki waat laga di tune Mahi marr daala torda bahut jo dimag baccha tha voh bhi what happened hoker reh gayaROFL But I loved it I completely loved it. So now Dev become Viren and Adi become Ranbir so what happened to Ranbir and VirenShocked.

No, no Rachna di!! I think your brain is fried by learning this truth! 
Ranvir is still Ranvir.
Viren is still Viren. (And still my loveable hubby)
Adi is still Adi.
Dev is still Dev.
What happened was that Ranvir and Viren told Adi and Dev that they would pay for their plastic surgery so that they could go back to being their own selves but when Adi and Dev came back to India, they both had things to deal with and then everyone just started accepting the way they look. Dev got married to a woman named Kajjal and moved to Australia and Dev went away to finish his studies in London. And as you know, Ranvir passed away (bless his soul-- well NOT! because he broke my heart). And Viren married me.... and then married Nivi.

ALL CLEARED UP NOW, DI?

Edited by mahix3 - 13 January 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

MAHI !!!!!ROFLgodzilla motherROFL I love this ROFLROFL
I love what u wrote in reply to payal. OMG this is too good jaan, way too god.

wait let me read it again, i love this ROFLROFLROFL Thanks jaan for this wonderful story ROFLROFLI think you made alot of us feel better.

OMG, Mahi i had missed your post sweets. OMG, that was so hilarious. ROFLROFL I have been laughing like crazy!! ROFL Unbelievable. That was one heck of a story you came up with.LOL

I hope you read both parts.
It took me like five minutes to come up with part one (reply to your post) and then like two minutes to come up with part two (reply to Rachna di's post).
I hope you liked my story! 
Now you know how Mahi's brain works.

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Mahi, I understand everything nowLOLLOL. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!  I know you said headache to us, but hope u are not planning to use it on Viren to make him you know LOLLOL

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Mahi, I understand everything nowLOLLOL. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!  I know you said headache to us, but hope u are not planning to use it on Viren to make him you know LOLLOL

Haha di.. are you saying that you hope I don't give him a headache because that jerk brought me to the same resort his twin brother came or do you mean to not give him my headache as an excuse so he sleeps on the floor? Hehehe. Embarrassed

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Okay girls..
so India forums hates me and won't let me add anyone on my friend's list so if I don't have you then please request me so I can accept and send out the messages about when the next chapter of my fanfic comes out Big smile
Please and thank you!
~Mahi Heart

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index