Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 52)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mahix3

Ketty di, your analyses are always great! 
Oooh read what I wrote to Payal di!!

I was just reading that sweetie, really you made a khichadi from so many movies. I can see early 80's child swapping stories, then twins story, and then KNPH. I really enjoyed your love story. I hope things work out between you and Viren. Wink

Nahin! It won't be okay that quickly! Shuhaag raat maanane aaya tha aur dekho kya resort choice kiya mere paati ne!!! He chose the very same place where his twin brother (aka my first love) brought his shuhaagan. He expects to get lucky? I THINK NOT! 
LOL Embarrassed
Hehe, I'm glad you like my khichadi. It took me like five second to think of it hehehe. 
Wait.. what is KNPH? Lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ROFLOMG ketty jaan your analysis always makes me forget all worries. Jann it was awsome, i was just dying laughing at reading some of your thoughts. sweety it was great and i wont go and repeat my self cause you know exactly what i will sayWinknaa?? Always keep writing like this jaan, i am really loving your analysis, welldone, awsome work.HugLove you for this analysis.
Shova page 9 theory and answers bhool gayi kya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

MAHI !!!!!ROFLgodzilla motherROFL I love this ROFLROFL
I love what u wrote in reply to payal. OMG this is too good jaan, way too god.

wait let me read it again, i love this ROFLROFLROFL Thanks jaan for this wonderful story ROFLROFLI think you made alot of us feel better.

Well Shova di... that Godzilla mother is my sasumaa and well when she finds out that I am Viren's first wife/ true love, I know she will accept me and love me and treat me much much better than Nivi, even though I am from a different religion but still I feel bad for that bechari Nivi. Mrs. Sood (number two) banke kya mila? Nahin Viren ka saacha pyaar mila aur nahin mila ek maa ka pyaar. I mean she has Vandhana but you know. Chancal would love me though but she is still Godzilla for how she treats Nivi. 

And who said it's a story!? -gasp- 
That's my reality di! 
Hehe. I'm glad you liked my story LOL

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

@Bold- Ketty if u say this one more time i will seriously come and hunt u. never ever say this. you r just wonderful at intrupting emotions as the rest of the girls here, i love your posts and now am a big fan of ur analysis. jaanu u do intrupt emotions well so never even think like this ok?? And yes do write analysis when u can ok jaan as you know shova is wating acroos the seven sea all the way in Australia to read your beautiful thoughts on the episode. HugHug

Awwwwwwww sweetie, you are too sweet. I think I will say that again, so even to hurt me but you still come to meet me. Wink I am doing modest sweetie, I am learning a lot while talking to all of you and that's why I love this forum and all of you so much. I preferred shows and movies involved fantasy, scifi, actions, Thrillers and comedy. I run far away from melodrama. LOL That's why I am still clueless why I am still so much into this show.

Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

ROFLOMG ketty jaan your analysis always makes me forget all worries. Jann it was awsome, i was just dying laughing at reading some of your thoughts. sweety it was great and i wont go and repeat my self cause you know exactly what i will sayWinknaa?? Always keep writing like this jaan, i am really loving your analysis, welldone, awsome work.HugLove you for this analysis.
Shova page 9 theory and answers bhool gayi kya

Rach di!!! Read my reply to Payal di (on the page before this one). Ketty di, Simran di and Shova di really liked it hehehe

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

I was just reading that sweetie, really you made a khichadi from so many movies. I can see early 80's child swapping stories, then twins story, and then KNPH. I really enjoyed your love story. I hope things work out between you and Viren. Wink

Nahin! It won't be okay that quickly! Shuhaag raat maanane aaya tha aur dekho kya resort choice kiya mere paati ne!!! He chose the very same place where his twin brother (aka my first love) brought his shuhaagan. He expects to get lucky? I THINK NOT! 
LOL Embarrassed
Hehe, I'm glad you like my khichadi. It took me like five second to think of it hehehe. 

Wow great to see what your mind cooks up in 5 mins. And sweetie you are upset about what resort he chose, but you don't mind him bringing his other wife with him for your HM, how is that?

KNPH - Kaho na pyar hai.

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

LOL Embarrassed

Wow great to see what your mind cooks up in 5 mins. And sweetie you are upset about what resort he chose, but you don't mind him bringing his other wife with him for your HM, how is that?

KNPH - Kaho na pyar hai.

Hahah see now you know what my brain comes up with in five minutes! LOL. Honestly I was typing away before I even realized what I was doing. It's like my brain just works without me even knowing hahah. 

As for Kaho Na Pyaar Hai.. I never understood how the two of them could look the exact same and yet have no relation what so ever. That aspect of the story was like open-ended and left on a cliffhanger. This reminds me, I saw on the forum that they are planning on making a Kabhi Khusi Khabi Ghum 2? I hope they don't ruin it as KKKG ended so nicely and was such a great story... well see now my mind is wandering off.

But yes, di.. I am upset with the resort! Don't you understand di? I mean I love Viren more than I ever loved Ranvir, especially because Ranvir was just my childhood/ first love but the promises Ranvir made and broke.. well although I'm over them, wounds still leave scars. Although this is no longer an open wound, the scar is still there and if you keep picking at the scar, the wound reopens, you know? I mean being back at that resort, reminded me of the past and although I am over the past... what Ranvir did to me is just.... it can destroy any girl. But at least I met and married Viren.
The thing is, that I don't mind him having Nivi around because he married me and loves me and spends his time with me. Nivi and him aren't even that close. He just cares about her but he loves me with all his power. And at the end of the night, he'll be coming straight back to me and our bed! 

LOL Embarrassed Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
ConfusedConfusedShockedShockedShockedMahi what was that tune to mera sir hi ghuma diya chakkar kha kar gir gayi what a wonderful girl jaan LOLROFLROFLROFL completely rocked it you forgot their 2 more brothers Adi and Dev how could you do that girl they were actually 4 brothers ROFLROFLROFL

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index